SATURDAY vs classic......who is this weekend's champ * the Built 4 Cuban Linx edition *

Options
DR. JEK
DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in The Reason
Welcome to the best battle on the net. Premise of the battle is if both songs are on the radio same time which one do you choose to listen to?

This is the @Built 4 Cuban Linx addition meaning today's challenger has been hand picked by him so he will be also upping the topic and can tag voters. Sorry about the later start today fellas I had some ? going on. Anyway let's get this going.

In this Corner when have the Champ going for five weeks holding down dominate ladies and gents please welcome Notorious B.I.G One more Chance stay wit Me!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fPxvklXLPSU

And in this corner we have today's challenger ladies and gents please welcome a Tribe Called Quest with Leaders of the New School "Scenario"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp8DLFiYe1w
Vote or die!!!

SATURDAY vs classic......who is this weekend's champ * the Built 4 Cuban Linx edition * 22 votes

One more chance. STAY WITH ME
54%
a_listdalyricalbandit5th Letterbigbird_1its....JOHN BBenjaminEsaracenwirematt maneonetoughmiracle5 GrandTheGOATNechesh358 12 votes
Senario
45%
*~queenbee~*dwade206IbexBuilt 4 cuban linxDR. JEKTHIRDSUPREMEwAXed_poeticbck145KneeGro_DuperManMaywood 10 votes

Comments

• *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Senario
    How the ? is 'One More Chance' getting ahead in these challenges?!?
  • Nechesh358
    Nechesh358 Members Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Options
    BIG bars >>>> Busta verse.

the beat is better too.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Easily for me.

At a party I'll rather this.
    If in my car I rather this coming out my system.
    At a club this would get the ? more into it.
    The lyrics to this easily comes off your tongue when it comes on compared to senario
  • DR. JEK
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Senario
    Nechesh358 wrote: »

the beat is better too.

I strongly disagree with the beat being better. That Scenario beat is pure Adrenaline in sonic form that the one more chance and even Jay's "Can I Live" romantic stuff just don't have. You cats just love the Isley brothers type old school samples. It's cool tho but imo Scenario slaps more.

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I pray "addition" is part of the thread title on purpose
  • Nechesh358
    Nechesh358 Members Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Nechesh358 wrote: »

the beat is better too.

I strongly disagree with the beat being better. That Scenario beat is pure Adrenaline in sonic form that the one more chance and even Jay's "Can I Live" romantic stuff just don't have. You cats just love the Isley brothers type old school samples. It's cool tho but imo Scenario slaps more.

not to knock scenario at all but the piano lick of one more chance is too smooth.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Senario
    I gotta admit @Built 4 cuban linx

It is kinda Ironic that you have Biggie in your avi yet here you are tryna throw a song in to beat him. Lol
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Senario
    I pray "addition" is part of the thread title on purpose

Got fixed Mr Spelling Bee judge

Now feel free to go head and drop a written out vote.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Senario
    Tie ball game right now. Ima keep this open till about 6pm Pacific time.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Senario
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    I gotta admit @Built 4 cuban linx

It is kinda Ironic that you have Biggie in your avi yet here you are tryna throw a song in to beat him. Lol

Lol yeah It kinda hurt
  • DR. JEK
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Senario
    OK its 6 pm and it's tied so I have to pick the most reasonable vote explanation. After looking over the people that posted I've come to the conclusion that One More Chance will be moving on to next week. This is why it's important to not just vote in the poll but vote via post also. You never know when it's gonna come down to me making a decision by flipping through the reasons why. Shout out to @dalyricalbandit for taking me into his mindset on the nostalgic feel.

Easily for me.

At a party I'll rather this.
    If in my car I rather this coming out my system.
    At a club this would get the ? more into it.
    The lyrics to this easily comes off your tongue when it comes on compared to senario

Also shout out to @Built 4 cuban linx for giving one more chance it's toughest competition so far. I haven't decided who we'll do next week. It might be @Ibex, it might be another cat that wanted to do it, or I may come back off Vacay and do it. Thanks everyone who voted, five down and only five more to go for Biggie before he rides off into the sunset and gets his mic and Vid, retired Hall of Fame statues and be the first ever All-time champ. I got a special opponent for him week 10 if he make it four more weeks. See y'all next week!!

• DR. JEK
    Options
    Senario
    As the next match takes place I will look into listing all the songs that have been used so far.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Senario
    Like choosing between Amara Santos and Ayisha Diaz, smh
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had to break the tie...