How does the reason feel about ICP's newest artist Ouija Macc?

genocidecutter
genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ4FKGNxx5Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0s9rPifRf0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW17ImNp2tQ

Formerly a member of the Duo Swag Toof is now solo and signed with Psychopathic. I know Boboblah's gonna hate but he's biased however what does the rest of the reason think of him.

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • genocidecutter
    Who?

I posted his songs in opening post.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmm not sure why you're asking genocide, you already know how they feel
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @stew
    @sion

Why y'all keep letting this guy post this ? ?

Got ? in here posting about playboi carti, kodak and other garbage rappers.

I'll say let him cook.

That's y'all preference and this is his preference.

the crazy thing is that this rapper, ouija macc, raps like uzi and carti and them.

but yeah, hes trashfire
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I listened to the first song in the O/P

The beat sounds like every beat I've heard in the past 6 months.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I ? with his flow on Dead Body Man. Where he from?
  • genocidecutter
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I ? with his flow on Dead Body Man. Where he from?

Not sure.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMFAO at looking at that album cover and clicking play. Make better choices.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't feel anything for this new generation of ? ass artists.. Stop asking
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their fans are good for a laugh.
    In 2014, a pair of Juggalos were arrested after attempting to a murder a roommate who “disrespected” Insane Clown Posse. Three years later, another member of the rap group’s fan base proved his devotion by showing up outside a Massachusetts radio station with an axe and demanding the station play the 2000 ICP song, “My Axe”. When the request was unsuccessful, he found himself in a three-hour standoff with police.

According to CBS Boston, police responded to the Kiss 108 studios when 38-year-old Richard Newton began waving an axe at a station receptionist. Newton then returned to his car where he drank beer and huffed something from a paper bag. After police surrounded his vehicle, officers used a taser and bean bag gun in attempt to deescalate the situation. He refused, however, telling them, “you’re just going to have to ? me then.” After three hours, Newton finally surrendered, with only minor self-inflicted cuts to his arms. He will undergo a psychiatric evaluation.

you can't make this ? up.

also
    On the August 20, 1999, episode of The Howard Stern Show, Insane Clown Posse clashed with fellow guest Sharon Osbourne, and she bet Violent J $50,000 that ICP's next album would not sell more than 200,000 copies, and that it would be subsequently dropped from its distributor. Violent J then increased the bet, predicting that the group's next album would sell at least 500,000 units.[4]
    Bizaar and Bizzar combined to sell 400,000 units, which fell short of Violent J's prediction, but exceeded Sharon Osbourne's expectations

and
    On December 8, Rudy Hill, Robert Bruce, Tom Dub, and six other Psychopathic Records employees and friends drove down to New York City. They were met by nearly 400 Insane Clown Posse fans standing outside in front of the TRL studio window, all with signs supporting the duo.[5] Thirty minutes before the show began, Viacom security guards and New York City police officers were dispatched to remove all the fans from the sidewalk.[5] When some fans, including Robert Bruce, refused to move because it was a public street and no other individuals were asked to move, they were assaulted.[5] All telephone requests for the video to be played were ignored, and Insane Clown Posse was never mentioned during the show.[5] MTV later informed Island Records that the heads of the network must choose the band first before it can become eligible to be featured on TRL

and finally
    A rambunctious Insane Clown Posse fan chopped off a friend's pinky and drank her blood in a 'ritualistic memorial' for a fallen Juggalo, prosecutors said.

Jonathan Schrap, 24 of Wisconsin, has been charged with mayhem and reckless injury over the August 27 incident at his house in Suamico, WBAY reported.

Schrap and a group of friends, including local rapper '? Ruckus,' were celebrating the life of a fellow Juggalo who had died a year before.

The group's only female, 27-year-old Shelby Neuens, told cops they had been talking about blood-drinking cult rituals — and reportedly volunteered to let Schrap drink her blood.

With her consent, Schrap — who proudly displays tattoos showing his devotion to the Insane Clown Posse — made a one-inch cut on her right forearm with a machete.

'She was bleeding profusely,' the criminal complaint states. 'Jon filled up a shot glass with her blood and drank her blood.'
    Yet the group wanted more, and soon began to think about severing a finger.

Neuens — who told police she did not use drugs or alcohol before the event — volunteered her pinky.

Neuens only went to the hospital because her boyfriend's mom forced her after seeing her injuries

Schrap took a couple strikes with the machete, taking the 'pinky clean off' on the second one — 'all the way to the palm,' the criminal complaint states.

'Jon then placed the finger in his freezer where he said he would cook it and eat it later,' the criminal complaint says.
    'The group then attempted to stop the bleeding by using a car cigarette lighter which failed. They then used a blowtorch.'

Neuens' boyfriend later saw the injuries, and his mother made her go to the emergency room.

The 27-year-old insisted the ritual was voluntary and didn't want anyone to be charged.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    @stew
    @sion

Why y'all keep letting this guy post this ? ?

Got ? in here posting about playboi carti, kodak and other garbage rappers.

I'll say let him cook.

That's y'all preference and this is his preference.

the crazy thing is that this rapper, ouija macc, raps like uzi and carti and them.

but yeah, hes trashfire

Wowwww,

That ? is Really titled “TrashFire” smh
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sully wrote: »
    Their fans are good for a laugh.
    In 2014, a pair of Juggalos were arrested after attempting to a murder a roommate who “disrespected” Insane Clown Posse. Three years later, another member of the rap group’s fan base proved his devotion by showing up outside a Massachusetts radio station with an axe and demanding the station play the 2000 ICP song, “My Axe”. When the request was unsuccessful, he found himself in a three-hour standoff with police.

According to CBS Boston, police responded to the Kiss 108 studios when 38-year-old Richard Newton began waving an axe at a station receptionist. Newton then returned to his car where he drank beer and huffed something from a paper bag. After police surrounded his vehicle, officers used a taser and bean bag gun in attempt to deescalate the situation. He refused, however, telling them, “you’re just going to have to ? me then.” After three hours, Newton finally surrendered, with only minor self-inflicted cuts to his arms. He will undergo a psychiatric evaluation.

you can't make this ? up.

also
    On the August 20, 1999, episode of The Howard Stern Show, Insane Clown Posse clashed with fellow guest Sharon Osbourne, and she bet Violent J $50,000 that ICP's next album would not sell more than 200,000 copies, and that it would be subsequently dropped from its distributor. Violent J then increased the bet, predicting that the group's next album would sell at least 500,000 units.[4]
    Bizaar and Bizzar combined to sell 400,000 units, which fell short of Violent J's prediction, but exceeded Sharon Osbourne's expectations

and
    On December 8, Rudy Hill, Robert Bruce, Tom Dub, and six other Psychopathic Records employees and friends drove down to New York City. They were met by nearly 400 Insane Clown Posse fans standing outside in front of the TRL studio window, all with signs supporting the duo.[5] Thirty minutes before the show began, Viacom security guards and New York City police officers were dispatched to remove all the fans from the sidewalk.[5] When some fans, including Robert Bruce, refused to move because it was a public street and no other individuals were asked to move, they were assaulted.[5] All telephone requests for the video to be played were ignored, and Insane Clown Posse was never mentioned during the show.[5] MTV later informed Island Records that the heads of the network must choose the band first before it can become eligible to be featured on TRL

and finally
    A rambunctious Insane Clown Posse fan chopped off a friend's pinky and drank her blood in a 'ritualistic memorial' for a fallen Juggalo, prosecutors said.

Jonathan Schrap, 24 of Wisconsin, has been charged with mayhem and reckless injury over the August 27 incident at his house in Suamico, WBAY reported.

Schrap and a group of friends, including local rapper '? Ruckus,' were celebrating the life of a fellow Juggalo who had died a year before.

The group's only female, 27-year-old Shelby Neuens, told cops they had been talking about blood-drinking cult rituals — and reportedly volunteered to let Schrap drink her blood.

With her consent, Schrap — who proudly displays tattoos showing his devotion to the Insane Clown Posse — made a one-inch cut on her right forearm with a machete.

'She was bleeding profusely,' the criminal complaint states. 'Jon filled up a shot glass with her blood and drank her blood.'
    Yet the group wanted more, and soon began to think about severing a finger.

Neuens — who told police she did not use drugs or alcohol before the event — volunteered her pinky.

Neuens only went to the hospital because her boyfriend's mom forced her after seeing her injuries

Schrap took a couple strikes with the machete, taking the 'pinky clean off' on the second one — 'all the way to the palm,' the criminal complaint states.

'Jon then placed the finger in his freezer where he said he would cook it and eat it later,' the criminal complaint says.
    'The group then attempted to stop the bleeding by using a car cigarette lighter which failed. They then used a blowtorch.'

Neuens' boyfriend later saw the injuries, and his mother made her go to the emergency room.

The 27-year-old insisted the ritual was voluntary and didn't want anyone to be charged.

Lmaoooooooo wtf