Is this a real thing IC? This dude at my job "Throws away the last piece of food for the chef"

Options
King Ghidorah
King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
Kinda heated IC, I think this ? at my job straight demon stupid. I've been working with this dude for 6 years in the same work area, and I've picked up one of his habits that annoy the ? out of me. This ? never finishes his food, he always throws away the last bit. Chips, potluck plates, peanuts, anything. So we working today right, and this ? going through some famous amos and it clicks, Imma watch the ? and get this ? solved right. He gets to the end, looks inside the bag, grabs ONE cookie, then shakes the bag indicting 1 more cookie in the bag, he throws the bag away and I come in from the left

"Aye bruh, I think you had one more cookie in there" slid that ? in smooth right. This ? come back POW "Yea, that's for the chef?" ? my blood went cold, I instantly thought this ? was ? , sling blade ? . ? had me stuttering and ? , I called him a dumb ? straight up, but this was for real so we almost got into it. I gotta stop saying IC ? in real life before I end up on world star. ? at work clowning me cause I'm legit upset and now they all saying people do it and I'm sure they ? with me. Nobody actually does that ? right? I wouldn't ask y'all ? usually, but my workplace is biased right now, and im not gonna tell my homegirl at all. So it's up to y'all, ? .

Comments