What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

RARE JAY Z 1st taped RAP BATTLE? 1993

RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

Valentinez A. Kaiserblackgod813MECCA1000KneeGro_DuperManNah Sonsapp08_2001its....JOHN BDOPEdweebzSheerExcellenceBender RodriguezL3NUVulcanRaven

Replies

• Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 13,160 Regulator
    Is that dame in the red hat?
    silverfoxx
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was hoping for the Bizzy Bone battle footage
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • KneeGro_DuperManKneeGro_DuperMan Even if you mute it, The curse is there. Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds cool...i just hate the side nigga who knows the lyrics

Mad Skillz said that's DJ Clark Kent.
    The Recipeillestni99ainne
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Shit like this is dope how something over 20yrs has been stashed away and now comes out
  • natural born sinnersnatural born sinners Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭

Was it a tag team battle, niggas look like DNA and that other dude
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    Hip hop at its root

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit like this is dope how something over 20yrs has been stashed away and now comes out

prolly was recorded by Choke no Joke, he said he has plenty of unseen footage from the golden era
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017

K Shine rolled over in his grave when he seen that type of hypemanning in a battle lmfao. Not surprised that's clark kent cuz when he was on everyday struggle he brought every topic back to Jay Z.

natural born sinnersKneeGro_DuperMan
  • SheerExcellenceSheerExcellence I'm Faceless Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very dope drop. Yeah Clark Kent was getting too involved.
    Sorry Sierra Leone, one day we'll right the wrongs.
    MECCA1000
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just hoping that the pool table battle between Jay and X will come out in our lifetime.
    A0erZ.gif [img][/img]9lVQhz.gif

tumblr_mr93dlX9Ud1rqh2k2o1_250.gif [img][/img]FWadAu.gif

tumblr_lxw7usrzQl1rns9m8o1_500.gif

giants-helmet.jpg

"I was told a long time ago, ghosts and spirits don't like the fumes from ether, and I just wanted to affect him with my weapon and get to his soul."

I feel it's the only way. I don't feel a need to play the whole part in the entire movement. But, yo, if you just raise your family right, if I just live righteously, I be all right. Yo, my whole life is dedicated to change.
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just hoping that the pool table battle between Jay and X will come out in our lifetime.

That and Jay/GZA

That and Jay/GZA

This happened?
    I'm surprised same ain't put out a copy of that
  • Max.Max. Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck he battling dudr from menace

QStxJG.gif
    mike06
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so thats where beyonce got her movements from lol
    bc54935f531a113f645edf8d34c16062.gif
    aladdin1978L3NUmike06
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

Big L recorded it....
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

prolly was recorded by Choke no Joke, he said he has plenty of unseen footage from the golden era

Hell no
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

illedout
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that dame in the red hat?

Doesn't he look like him
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg
    blue_london
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy how back then the nigga never knew he would be as large as he is now.
    Or maybe he did.
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

Originally Posted by south4life

"I'm not a drug dealer but, I'm cool with alot of street niggas...
    cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
  • KneeGro_DuperManKneeGro_DuperMan Even if you mute it, The curse is there. Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    The Recipe wrote: »

K Shine rolled over in his grave when he seen that type of hypemanning in a battle lmfao. Not surprised that's clark kent cuz when he was on everyday struggle he brought every topic back to Jay Z.

Yo fam I'm glad I'm not the only one who peeped that.....this nigga Clark Kent tried to tell me he's not biased towards Jay-Z on twitter. Then I seen that episode. Everything out his fucking mouth was Jay-Z. Then I heard the story of this battle in 1993. Kent was calling this nigga JESUS CHRIST around that time. Now niggas got footage of it & he the fucking hypeman. Even Jay had to tell him to stop in the video. I laughed dumb hard fam.
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭

That and Jay/GZA

This happened?

Yes it did
    A0erZ.gif [img][/img]9lVQhz.gif

tumblr_mr93dlX9Ud1rqh2k2o1_250.gif [img][/img]FWadAu.gif

tumblr_lxw7usrzQl1rns9m8o1_500.gif

giants-helmet.jpg

"I was told a long time ago, ghosts and spirits don't like the fumes from ether, and I just wanted to affect him with my weapon and get to his soul."

I feel it's the only way. I don't feel a need to play the whole part in the entire movement. But, yo, if you just raise your family right, if I just live righteously, I be all right. Yo, my whole life is dedicated to change.
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A young Ras Kass in the crowd
    ozddzqt3lbl6.jpg
    Nights like this...I wish...Raindrops would faaalllll!!!