What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

JR Writer Album Cover of the year??

Da Homey Six DeuceDa Homey Six Deuce Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
e4c4f9d2f465b794b498567506045e3a.jpg

JR Writer Shares '#iREALLYRAP' Cover Art

e99fba3e5cd2d6e3af4c24774f32bcab.jpg

KneeGro_DuperManStewsoul rattlersouthsil4lilChi SnowGhostdenithegawdMrCrookedLetterCJBetaElzo69RenaissanceTurfaholicblackgod813Siondwade206Bender Rodriguezmarc123leftcoastkevNechesh358silverfoxxMD_PROPER Breezy_KilroyTonyDubbzd1al_t0negrumpy_new_yorkerBcotton5TheGOATKillaChamJungzdamnkp32DaysOfInfinitiThe RecipeTrill Gate$MorganFreemanKingMr.LVtrilladelicTHIRDSUPREMEHK365macadonwooeternal soldierHafBaykedI Self Lord & MasterIbexKINGECenglishdudedouble0sugeKwan DaiMaywoodillestni99ainneblacktuxa.mannsouth4life5th Letter270crownstspit_fiya i ro nybossdon201VulcanRavenInglewood_FattyKid Dynastylion_heartLincolnSneakDZAAZTGFosheezyLPastsapp08_2001OnnaThursday[Trillmatic]G.AvantListencloserFigoBobOblahmiamivice305So ILLjonoMister B.BrideofKillaAlpha_Ambition A-OKCSOPQblack caesarMECCA1000KingFreemangenocidecutterRue_Flexingtonwater ur seedskingblaze84#jpp

Replies

• GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feelings will be caught
    aladdin1978Kid DynastyKingFreeman
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Had this been a young cat trying to separate themselves from Generation Y I wouldn’t even be mad

But this nigga 30+ b. He should have peers who (he perceives) fell off on the cover, the Wayne’s, Santana’s, TI, Lupe, Game, Luda......

I know he ain’t had the best success but still, this shot is a terrible look imo

Them niggas rapped at one point or still do this is clearly a shot at these non rapping rappers

The hashtag he put out is #ireallyrap

Everything you said was full of feelings and stupidity imo why niggas have to be in the age range of culture vultures or trash rappers to point that out? The irony of niggas caught up on age but these junkie rappers out her 20 looking 45ish its a dull and invalid point
    optimistic
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Had this been a young cat trying to separate themselves from Generation Y I wouldn’t even be mad

But this nigga 30+ b. He should have peers who (he perceives) fell off on the cover, the Wayne’s, Santana’s, TI, Lupe, Game, Luda......

I know he ain’t had the best success but still, this shot is a terrible look imo

Real shit

He shouldnt be dissin 18-21 year olds when he been rapping before some of these dudes could write their name
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • CoolJoeCoolJoe Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny Brown actually cut his hair and got his teeth fixed.
    I saw Q roasting him on his snapchat.
    Lou_CypherBDBIIDSo ILL
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whos that in the top right? Is that supposed to be cole?
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

ya who is in that same row
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats thats the one nigga Ugly God
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

ya who is in that same row

far left is riff raff. girl next to him is cash me outside girl, danielle bregoli who is rapping now. not sure on the others.
    Why didn't he put 21 and Thugga on there?

"This nigga scared "

"Who else should be in these seats"

Carti, 21, Kodak , cardi b, 69, trippie red

no kodak or cardi b

*~queenbee~*EmM HoLLa.
    52 savage,

i ro ny
  • pachá12pachá12 Don't skip Leg Day!!! SmoketownPosts: 1,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this brings about good lyrical sparring, I'm with it. Kendrick tried and eternal feelings were caught. We'll see how this goes. For the Culture....
    LcnsdbyROYALTYKid Dynasty
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Nah Son wrote: »
    e4c4f9d2f465b794b498567506045e3a.jpg

JR Writer Shares '#iREALLYRAP' Cover Art

My man better get ready for that lawsuit

You know MJ dont want his shit on no damn rap cover

ImperturbableBrokenAnt.gif

About to say this all.

them niggas could also and supreme.

But this nigga ain't caked up like that so they won't get much