What’s the worst grade you ever received?

Comments

• Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a D in english i hated writing essay that were X pages cause i felt like i covered everything before i ever got to the neccessary amount of pages. Used to argue with my teacher you want me to just add some ? to fill it out. Nah i aint got time for that. I dont need 5 pages to tell you about Abraham Lincoln or whoever else you want me to write about
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    a D in english i hated writing essay that were X pages cause i felt like i covered everything before i ever got to the neccessary amount of pages. Used to argue with my teacher you want me to just add some ? to fill it out. Nah i aint got time for that. I dont need 5 pages to tell you about Abraham Lincoln or whoever else you want me to write about

I hate writing any essays that require more than 2 pages. Most of the paper, I repeat text but just write it in a different way lol
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Never made below a B till college

Made a D in Art History.... ? those cave man pics and stupid statues with no faces !!!
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I had calculus and/or finite math (I forget which one) in the 10th grade. Got Bs and As.

In the 11th grade they didn’t have any higher math class to put me in but the counselor said I had to take another math class...so they put me in Algebra the period right after lunch. Straight Ds and Fs because I rarely showed up. I had Algebra in the 7th or 8th.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My physics professor used Adrian Peterson to ask a question about speed and acceleration on an exam.

I drew a picture of Adrian Peterson running with a switch in his hand.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a big ass F in Humanities. I don't know how anybody passes that class lol.

I remember I had to write a 6 page paper on how I felt when I looked at the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. I felt bored ? !
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Failed art in high school....

Never went to class, not proud of it at all but i went on to graduate college so i use that as my motivational speech to convince somebody that school is for everyone, you just gotta jug....it’s 10% knowing, 90% jugging
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    first F I ever got was in 7th grade..
    algebra 2

moms flipped the ? out.. I brought that ? up fast as ? ..
    to a C-, but I was a disturbance and because I was in advance placement they kicked me out the program in entirely..

they put me in genpop rest of my middle school years and I did good..
    highschool after 1st semester 10th grade was all downhill. lmmfao
    by 12th grade I was gettin Ds and Fs..

not cause I was dumb..
    I jus didnt got to class and after so many absences regardless if work was turned in the teachers had to fail u.
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I failed Earth Science in the 9th grade and had to go to summer school. I basically did about half the labs. No excuses, I was tripping. I got terrible grades all year and my parents pulled me off the football team. I pulled my grades up enough the by the second quarter to stay on the basketball team, but then I quickly fell off again.

My parents were really big on education and when they got the call from guidance counselor about summer school,
    they grounded me for the whole summer.

To make matters worse, I ended up getting an 'A' for the course in summer school, which made my dad even angrier, because it proved I didn't "apply myself" during the year. I got hit off with one of those Theo on the Cosby Show lectures and instead of playing football my sophomore year I had to get a job....

• ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For everything that they tried to teach me in high school I probably graduated with about half of it. But then, I only went to school half the time
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? still getting Fs in 2017?

giphy.gif
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hated school with a passion. Hated my teachers. D's & F's meant I was having alot of fun.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator

I did that ? too in my first semester of college English. I still got a C in the class cuz my other papers were good and I could write. I was like I turned in 6 papers prior that's more than enough, dawg...
  • atribecalledgabi
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    F. Don't know percentages. I never seen an F til college tho

0-59=F 60-69=D 70-79=C 80-89=B 90-99=A 100+=A+

I know but they never gave me the percentage, just the letter grade.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Oh yea in middle school I got a D in PE lol. Wackass teacher would mark you off for not dressing correctly
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Remember getting a 26% on a Algebra II class...man ? Math after Algebra 1.

Everybody else did good, I'm hiding my Grade and ? ...This was around the time i stopped giving af about school and skipped class most of the day to ? w/ Females, Gamble, Hustle, or play basketball in the Gym...I went to ALL the Lunches lol smh

Teachers kept telling me I was the smartest kid in the Class w/ the worst grades...needless to say, i got kicked out of School later that year and sent to an Alternative school smh lol
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    My senior year in high school I only needed 2 semesters of English so I didn't give a single solitary ? about any of my other classes. I had already taken the SAT, scored over 1000 and had already been accepted into college. Outside of my English classes I didn't care and my English teacher was my cousin so I really didn't care that much about that ? either.

One of the other ten classes I took that year that I didn't give a ? about was some kind of biology ? . I NEVER turned in an assignment for that ? the few times I stayed in school all day and I did ABCDCBA all the way down for every single test that we took. I didn't give a ? and I let it be known. So mid term comes and we get our grades. I knew I had failed and didn't give a ? but even I was shocked about the score. My mid term average was a got damn ? 2. A 2 ? like uno, dos ? lmfao. A 2 ? . A 2!!!!!!

I was proud as ? of that ? . It proved how little of a ? I gave and how hard I kicked it my senior year. I spent three months in dudes class and only gave enough of a ? to learn 2% of the ? that he taught. ? him, ? his class and ? his 2. My stem degree is hanging on the wall now and I couldn't possibly give any less of a ? about him or his class to this day. I sat in that ? class for an entire year, hollaed at hoes and looked that ? right in his face like......
    tpdgaf.gif

Bruh, what did he do to you? I know you got some stories with this ? lmaoooo.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember when the WHole Class would fail, and the teacher be looking at y'all Stressed out like

"...All y'all ? is Stupid."
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In middle school a teacher didn't even trade that ? .....ahe JUST said "see me" in red ink. Might be gotten an 8 but I just retook it after I studied
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I done had a few tests that were supposed to be graded on a curve, but there’s always that one muthafucka that messes it up. Everybody getting 30’s and 40’s on the ? but you got one who gets an 85 talmbout it wasn’t that bad.