What’s the worst grade you ever received?

Comments

• King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I failed my statistics exam so bad my smart ass teacher gave me a -2. I'll never forget that ? , he was my favorite teacher though, gave me a C for effort, my ? .
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    One time in 7th grade I got a -2 on a test. I'll never forget that.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Failed math because I got high
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freshman Year of college I didn't even show up to the Calc 2 final, after week 2 I didn't know what the ? was going on in the course.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A "d" in Managerial accounting in college, I got a's and b's on the test but never did any of the other work.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Your teacher hated you.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Failed math because I got high

m1_R08_VE.gif
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ez9cg4wjdk31.jpg

When you are one point away from passing the class but you gotta go to summer school
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    I can remember hitting up the teachers office hours for my mechanics and statics course asking him was there anyway I could pass (get atleast a C) in his class; I had failed every tests and doing the homework’s we’re keeping me afloat. I remember he told me I needed to do such and such, and the chances were slim. I got up, shook his hand, and walked straight to the registrar office and filled out that drop slip and was out. There was 2 or 3 classes I had to drop in college and retake lol.

I took a risk for one class though. It was Differential Equations. To this day that ? is still a foreign language to me. Had a low D going into that final exam and the teacher said I needed a 94 to pass. Someone looked out that day as the exam was on cramster and someone was passing around the answers. Got a 98 on that ? . Teacher was a naive Chinese man. He was all excited when I went and talked to him to find out my grade. Talmbout “I don’t know how you did it, but you passed!” All I could tell him was I studied a lil harder this time

We had a similar situation. Somebody got hold of the final exam with the answers for my business ethics course.

Everybody put all the answers in their phone. Everyone passed that final exam.

I got 3 or 4 answers wrong on purpose to not make it seem so obvious
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten an F or D for gym in high school. I refused to change into gym clothes and participate.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I failed a few classes in HS. Mostly because I refused to do the work after I got railroaded for some ? I wasn't even there for.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    A "d" in Managerial accounting in college, I got a's and b's on the test but never did any of the other work.

Sounds like my homeboy in circuits. His ass got A's on every test. ? was the smartest one in the class but he would not do the homework. Teacher flunked his ass, and the only reason i found this out is because I ran into him in the hallway first day of summer school. I was in there retaking thermodynamics smh.

rfgl92o54xrf.jpg
    This pic explained us perfectly when we met up in that hallway and tried to explain why we were in that ? . Summer school was a breeze tho
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not my worst, but up there only because you couldn't really do percentages. F in photography because i was using the same tired ass roll of film that i took and developed in the first week of school, all year. She was like "take some new fkng pictures...if i see that tree one more time.....!"
    All i cared about was getting my grade check paper signed so i could play ball.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinco wrote: »
    I stayed off campus but one night I was in my homie's LSU dorm we had chics in there pizza music "group study session," for a digital logic exam the next mornin 7:30 am.
    I knew most of it I was just flexing trying to be smart guy and really wanted this thick New Orleans chic named Shonda.
    Studied till like 2 something they crashed out on the couches I went home said I'll see y'all in class.
    Mannne I woke up at like 815am.
    Got there exam over my professor walking back to his office. Begged him to let me make it up.
    He threw a test on the table said, " u have 5 minutes"

Pffft I got like a 14% on that ? .

@cinco but did you ever get with shonda?
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t remember the grade we got on the program, or even if the solution was correct, but when i was taking this programming class, we all had to code a point of sale and payroll system together based on commission per sale. I was a decent programmer, but this one dude was Steve jobs with man ? , you know the fat white boy that’s extra cocky, knows everything about dragon ball, snorts when he laughs and squints even with glasses? Yea, him. So long story short, bruh, the whole class copied his code. We we in the computer lab huddled up, and this ? struts in before class like “did you guys get a solution” ? .... you know we didn’t. Let me get that.

We already knew we was caught before we turned it in, it’s like when a ? in the county show his indictment to everybody because he know he about to get stroked, so he say dumb ? like they didn’t read me my rights... nah g, ya barbecued. Get that tv and sundries box money together.

She won’t notice that the whole class searched for the same string in the employee class when a sale was made.... or that all of our classes are named the same to the character.... ? .

? failed the whole class. We had to all retake it, not the program, the class, i started hustlin bigger shortly there after... I needed somethin to fall back on.

I miss writing programs, but i dont miss that ? at all.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SimplyKrys wrote: »

How da ? u get that?

U ? up ya name n date
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Got a C- in my astronomy class in college. Thought that ? was going to be some easy ? . Boy was i ? wrong. You have to do math and calculate what phase a star is in and all types of ? . It's the only class i ever had to study for in college (undergrad). All my legal studies class was easy to me.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    In my second year of college on our Architectural History module , i plagiarised verbatim ? from wikipedia and got an “F”, coz i printed that ? as it exactly appeared on wikipedia titles and everything and i never bothered to check , had a council convened on me and had to plead like a ? not be kick off the course, never looked at wikipedia the same after that smh.

Lol this ? copy n pasted