What’s the worst grade you ever received?

Options
124»

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my freshman year of college when I flunked out and got kicked off the basketball team
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teacher caught the whole class cheating in 7th grade and gave everybody an F.

She passed out the test then walked out of the classroom. We thought she went to go smoke so we started shouting out answers n ? .

She was in the principal's office the whole time both of them just listening on the intercom, smh.

LOL this one teacher's pet was crying talking about he wasn't listening to us. But we all had the exact same answers, Foh...

lmao!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Failed a test so bad I got a "U"...deadazzz serious.

I didn't even know that was actual grade until I got it. 5th grade mayne.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited December 2017
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Lol took an environmental science class in college. I only stayed in the class cause I wouldn’t have been able to get benefits on my parents health plan. I got a 35 on the first exam and a 20 on the second exam, even with a notecard I could write info on. I just hated science lol. For the final? Didn’t even go. Ended up going to the beach with a girl. When I saw my final grade it was a F0

COT DAMN!

This ? 's professor gave him TWO failing grades at the same damn time!

Failed that muthafucca wit an "F" for that semester

Then hit his azzz wit a "0" and failed him NEXT semester in case he tried to retake the class

LOL!!!! COLD BLOODED!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    A "d" in Managerial accounting in college, I got a's and b's on the test but never did any of the other work.

? !!!!

I gotta take that ? this coming semester!
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    Cinco wrote: »
    I stayed off campus but one night I was in my homie's LSU dorm we had chics in there pizza music "group study session," for a digital logic exam the next mornin 7:30 am.
    I knew most of it I was just flexing trying to be smart guy and really wanted this thick New Orleans chic named Shonda.
    Studied till like 2 something they crashed out on the couches I went home said I'll see y'all in class.
    Mannne I woke up at like 815am.
    Got there exam over my professor walking back to his office. Begged him to let me make it up.
    He threw a test on the table said, " u have 5 minutes"

Pffft I got like a 14% on that ? .

@cinco but did you ever get with shonda?

Nah man. I transferred schools after that traumatic semester
    tenor.gif
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bounce back and got a 101 lol
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 Fs. 1 in organic chemistry & the other in pharmacology. The classes were ? & I was caught slipping.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    F in Spanish 2.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This one time these kids got the answer key, but there was an error on the answer key, and every single kid got all the answers right and one answers wrong and it was all the exact same problem LOL. Dead giveaway.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    This one time these kids got the answer key, but there was an error on the answer key, and every single kid got all the answers right and one answers wrong and it was all the exact same problem LOL. Dead giveaway.

Man the blatant answer key cheating(for multiple choice questions) is why my teacher back in grade school no longer gave us multiple choice anything: quizzes, tests, etc.

We all had to solve each problem on our own from there on out, with no opportunity of getting lucky and checking the right letter.