Them Massage Joints

Options
Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody ever stop by one of them ? ? They any good?

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We have one near our place. It's all discreet looking, but I kept seeing dudes walking over there. I Googled it and found out its a massage parlor. Freaks.
  • Kat
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    I cant front, i thought about it b4. But with my luck, when i go. That will be the day its gets raided. Then i'd be in lockup for payin for ? , no thx.

They gon post your face on the internet too. Not a very happy ending. Just go to a strip club.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw my masseuse comes to the crib
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I cant front, i thought about it b4. But with my luck, when i go. That will be the day its gets raided. Then i'd be in lockup for payin for ? , no thx.

They gon post your face on the internet too. Not a very happy ending. Just go to a strip club.

Yea, that too. Def not worth the quick nut.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

Eh, Not the same thing. ? bars are jus a place to look at naked broads while hangin w friends. Massage parlors are about gettin a quick nut.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Been to a few in my lifetime. Its legit!!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Been years ive been to one.

my nephew and youngest cousin were talking about how they went up to one earlier this year the way them lil ? was tellin us older heads the story just seemed hilarious
  • Kat
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    they have one in my hometown but it’s a small town and they’re basically all sex slaves n ? . Can’t help but think of that scene from Taken, I can’t support that ? .

That's what's up William.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall do know yall cant get in trouble with your wives right? Just tell her u going to the spa
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been to one before...it will relax you for sure just don't ask for the hot stones them ? will ? the whole mood up
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I went to one.

Fine ass masseuse.

No sex was involved.

Y'all some pervs
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can stay home and get a ? for free
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love it, ? are amazing, used to get them all the time, $75 for an hour, well worth it, never tried the other kind..them spots stay getting raided around here