• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes they wash your ? an ? frfr
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    I cant front, i thought about it b4. But with my luck, when i go. That will be the day its gets raided. Then i'd be in lockup for payin for ? , no thx.

They gon post your face on the internet too. Not a very happy ending. Just go to a strip club.

Eh, Not the same thing. ? bars are jus a place to look at naked broads while hangin w friends. Massage parlors are about gettin a quick nut.

You ain't going to the right strip clubs
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    I can stay home and get a ? for free

You ever had one in the dark by someone who shushed you when you tried to speak?

U be tryna amicably converse while a gal jerkin u? Nh rhetorical question keep that
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes me look @ Asian women different in public like they all have this trait in them. Been 2 a gang of em: Filipino, Chinese, Vietnamese etc. Think I told this B4 about getting lucky and having the dope ass mamasan massage me and she got smashed. I said that pin hole ? with Asians s true. Walk on ya back, deep tissue man these ? r great and these ? genie's r a ? send. They only get raided when they don't pay their under the table monthly Sherrifs fee. Otherwise it's daily biz as usual.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    I can stay home and get a ? for free

You ever had one in the dark by someone who shushed you when you tried to speak?

U be tryna amicably converse while a gal jerkin u? Nh rhetorical question keep that

I mean asking who's wacking it
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man my ? would rip these lil azn ? ? up
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We talking bout legal or illegal?

Ive only been to a legal joint ran by some Thai people.
    I opted for the Thai deep tissue massage. Worst and best decision I ever made.

This older lady who gave me the massage had to be like 4 foot and 90lbs... but damn I left that place
    on the verge of tears. My girl was like "So, how was it?" .... I was like "I'm hurt physically" ....

But the next day. I was a whole new breed of human... Gotdamn I felt spectacular. I was swinging around stops signs and skipping down side walks..

Had the EXACT same thing except she was black. Man ? was tearing up heavy and could LEGIT feel her breaking down my back muscles. ? is painful AF. But.. that next day though..

https://youtu.be/gte3BoXKwP0
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    naw I want to tho just to say I did it
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭

But the next day. I was a whole new breed of human... Gotdamn I felt spectacular. I was swinging around stops signs and skipping down side walks..

Yo....
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I did by accident. I got a groupon once for a deep tissue massage. When I arrived, the door was locked and I had to knock (first questionable sign). Im like “are you guys open? Why is the door locked in the middle of the afternoon? And why is it dark in there?” Anyway, she told me to return in a half hour. Sketchy ass place in Chinatown.

you were finna get that extra special happy ending. They prolly wouldn't have even charged you extra.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    they have one in my hometown but it’s a small town and they’re basically all sex slaves n ? . Can’t help but think of that scene from Taken, I can’t support that ? .

That's what's up William.

yea I respect that
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    Man my ? would rip these lil azn ? ? up

Its like puttn a water balloon on awatermelon!
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    I can't tell the difference between a real one and a fake one so the answer is no.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s a website called www.rubmaps.com that is basically yelp for sleezy ? massage places, I wish I could read the reviews just because I bet they’re hilarious but I ain’t paying for the subscription and possible credit card theft.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmaooooo...wow.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant front, i thought about it b4. But with my luck, when i go. That will be the day it gets raided. Then i'd be in lockup for payin for a ? , no thx.

Lmfaooo! This is my exact thinking.

I googled ? online and there's a website where it confirms if shops have prosituation and there are a shitload here in anchorage.

Makes you wonder how many of those Asian ladies are doing it against their will.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    There’s a website called www.rubmaps.com that is basically yelp for sleezy ? massage places, I wish I could read the reviews just because I bet they’re hilarious but I ain’t paying for the subscription and possible credit card theft.

That's the site I was speaking of In my previous post. They used to allow you to read the posts without signing up. Probably got a bunch of places shut down lol.