Jordan Peele Breaks Down 'Get Out' Fan Theories

Options
Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator

Comments

• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was dope but F him for not using y'all thread for this.

BTW that thread should be in FOF if it's not already.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Any of these theories in that thread?
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options

Any of these theories in that thread?

From what I remember, it was a few em. The cotton one of course, the deer/Chris' mom etc.

The only one I'm sure that wasn't in there was the one about the song ol boy was playing on the porch. Even Jordan was like "you reaching bruh".
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited December 2017
    Options
    This was dope. A small part of me wishes he didn't do it tho and just let ppl have their theories to debate til the end of time. cuz the movie is great enough that there's a million interpretations.

But since he did ? it this was cool. The movie being rod's daydream was a super reach but I like that take on it lol. And I did not pick up on grandpa/the grounds keeper greeting the guests at all. That attention to detail is another reason why the movie is so good.

I gotta watch this again
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only surprise is the cereal and milk, swore there was a meaning behind it
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    His next movie is gonna be a gift and a curse. I'm sure it'll be good but it won't be a surprise like get out was....which means the fan theories are gonna be out of ? control cuz ppl are gonna be expecting to find ? in everything.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options
    His next movie is gonna be a gift and a curse. I'm sure it'll be good but it won't be a surprise like get out was....which means the fan theories are gonna be out of ? control cuz ppl are gonna be expecting to find ? in everything.

Yeah hope he don't go the M. Night route.

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

p9tjanD.gif
    Let him release the movie first
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

p9tjanD.gif
    Let him release the movie first

I'm not saying it's gonna be bad or anything...I'm just saying look at how hard ppl have reached after watching get out...now that we know what to expect from his movies, ? gon be on 100 with the theories.