LGGBTDTTTIQQBRAAPP (do you know what that means?)

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This all began when society accepted that dudes can be bisexual.

The rule was clear, you suck a ? even once, or get your ? sucked by a dude even once, you were ? . Nh nh nh. You kissed a man? You ? for life. It didnt matter what you also did with women, soon as you hold hands with a man, you were ? .

Once society labeled said ? men as bisexual, the flood gates opened.
  • AZTG
    edited December 2017
    Im kinda curious as to what demisexual, allies, and especially two spirit means but Ive learned not to google this type of ? .
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I think someone said demisexual was that you wouldn't pipe someone unless there was a strong emotional bond. Like that was me in my mid 20s when I slowed down my hoeing. It didn't make me any less heterosexual. The redundancy is straight comedy.
  • Broddie
    edited December 2017
    Soon people who ? with and without condoms are going to start labeling themselves.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mass confusion
  • AZTG
    Broddie wrote: »
    I think someone said demisexual was that you wouldn't pipe someone unless there was a strong emotional bond. Like that was me in my mid 20s when I slowed down my hoeing. It didn't make me any less heterosexual. The redundancy is straight comedy.

So wtf? If that is demisexual why is that even included in this ? .

Are people going around and persecuting people for not ? without an emotional bond?

Feels like there might be more to it. Or atleast i hope there is.

Still not gonna google that ? though
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah a demi is when you only bone if you share a strong emotional connection, labeled demisexual cah its in between sexual and asexual, if you can believe that.

Mad ting
  • Broddie
    The ones who just ? will come up with 3 extra labels besides abstinent.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I seriously dont even know wtf twospirits, resexual and allies are...and demisexual? I know what a demigod is but wtf? Im not gonna google ? , ignorance is bliss...

Gods be with those elementary kids man....

got you.

"Resexual" is when you have a strong love for reees'e pieces but also a strong love for ? sex and can't decide which one you want to peg you.

big pause for me knowing this... pause for using "big" as an adjective.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf is twospirit? A new more PC name for bipolar disorder?

"Two spirit" is a spiritual concept that some Native tribes believe in that these weirdos have commandeered for their own ? . It says that there are certain individuals in a tribe are "gifted" by the creator to see through the experience of both sexes. In a way it's like transpeople, except they don't go around chopping off body parts or getting implants and ? and might only live as the other sex for a short time, never returning to it. They acknowledge that they're born male or female and will always be that however will go through a spiritual phase where they live as the other sex. This is different from transsexuals as they never lose their original sexual identity. My tribe doesn't have an equivalent and the only tribe I can think of in the region that does is the Navajo.
  • AZTG
    AZTG wrote: »

So wtf? If that is demisexual why is that even included in this ? .

Are people going around and persecuting people for not ? without an emotional bond?

Feels like there might be more to it. Or atleast i hope there is.

Still not gonna google that ? though

Beat me too it.

Lmao watch virgins have special rights too.

Excuse me man can you...

"MAAN????

udekc8hn5mg2.gif

I'm a ? ! You will address me as such"

Man ? that. Ima start fighting for the rights of normal people then. We need our own thing.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, but the bolded sounds like some ? ? .

Simply because it seems to imply that the emotional bond could be with either gender.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Soon people who ? with and without condoms are going to start labeling themselves.

Rawstafarians.

Ey finally a team I can play for
  • Broddie
    deadeye wrote: »

Yeah, but the bolded sounds like some ? ? .

Simply because it seems to imply that the emotional bond could be with either gender.

You know what I mean though. According to whatever the hell your sexual interests are. Straight, ? whatever. Being as general as possible with the terminology. In the spirit of that flyer in the opening post I don't want to offend anyone.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    edited December 2017
    So what if you're a brudda who likes legally aged hoes, you get no shine? Or is that like when cacs complain they get no love
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Allies? The ? are those
    Polyamorous? Hoeing just got politically correct

Twospirt is a Native thing, think they ? that culture enough already

“Allies” in this sense are people who are willing to subordinate themselves.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not white and all alphabet ? is a joke.
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    ? lookin like a ? Desiigner ad lib...

SMH... The world is dead...
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    This all began when society accepted that dudes can be bisexual.

The rule was clear, you suck a ? even once, or get your ? sucked by a dude even once, you were ? . Nh nh nh. You kissed a man? You ? for life. It didnt matter what you also did with women, soon as you hold hands with a man, you were ? .

Once society labeled said ? men as bisexual, the flood gates opened.

No lie, this chick I used to talk to in grad school told me that when she was in undergrad in STL, she ran into a lot of ? that confessed to letting other ? suck them off. It happened so much, that she though I was the one that was unusual when I said that ? was ? as hell. She was like "No, ya'll straight guys do it all the time." I was like

2e75ff94fbe6cac8b4ceea0d3a6d847a.gif

Ay ? some ? you need to keep to yourself dafuq kinda conversation is that?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao bruh you REALLY posted a Fox News Tucker Carlson video in order to discredit the LGBT community.

some of y'all ? very similar to them CaCs yall claim to hate
  • Broddie
    edited December 2017
    Lmao bruh you REALLY posted a Fox News Tucker Carlson video in order to discredit the LGBT community.

some of y'all ? very similar to them CaCs yall claim to hate

Or maybe people here are rational and objective enough to realize that even a broken clock is right twice a day.