LGGBTDTTTIQQBRAAPP (do you know what that means?)

Options

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    i cant remember what i was looking at on youtube....it was one of those funny but serious monologues which raised a very good point (with a few of my own thoughts added).

Where does one draw the line?

man/woman wants to be ? ....we HAVE to accept it other wise we are being homophobic
    man/woman wants to be transgender/transexual...we have to accept it otherwise we have to be ignorant
    man/woman wants to be whatever else is on that list....we HAVE to accept it.

i can semi understand those points of view. One place i seriously draw the line is introducing this is the ? schools....teach them to be tolerant yes, but please dont force this agenda on them....like life aint ? up enough those ages already.

We already seen people dabbling with race, you even have people thinking they cats and ? . Is that cool? Are we too accept that ? if not, why not? if they feel comfortable dressing up like a cat and meowing when they hungry even though they are a human how is that any different from a man dressing like a woman and saying I AM A WOMAN, RESPECT MY DECISION.

and finally this is the part I got from the youtube video which raised what i believe to be a very valid question, one which shows the slippery slope we are trying to navigate. What happens when an adult identifies as a child? We allowed a man as a woman, a woman as a man....i mean ? a man won woman of the year for ? sake. If we are saying, it is all about the individual and who you identify as, can a 46yr old white man identify as a 12 yr old black girl and get away with playing on the swings surrounded by lil children (i wont take it further than that)....and just remember before anyone wants to talk legalities it was illeagal to be homosexual not long ago now look where we are

For the record i dont give a ? about your sexual orientation, i dont agree with 95% of the ? happening but as long as it aint being forced in my face and im being forced to accept it as fine then i dont have a issue

Its called transage and yeah...
    https://youtu.be/XLYbzYZ4t50

He identifies as a child.

I'm ? weak right now lmfao ? !
  • Broddie
    Options
    As of right now I have decided that I will be 18 again. At least until I have to buy some liquor then I'll use my current ID. Respect my teenagehood.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I was on that “live and let live” ? but now these ? won’t let ME live.

? em. I’m not memorizing all them ? ass acronyms. ? yaselves

I literally didn't give a ? until I saw all those assorted ? acting a fool on college campuses and trying to pass laws demanding they be called their identified gender under the threat of penalty.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i cant remember what i was looking at on youtube....it was one of those funny but serious monologues which raised a very good point (with a few of my own thoughts added).

man/woman wants to be ? ....we HAVE to accept it other wise we are being homophobic
    man/woman wants to be transgender/transexual...we have to accept it otherwise we have to be ignorant

i can semi understand those points of view. One place i seriously draw the line is introducing this is the ? schools....teach them to be tolerant yes, but please dont force this agenda on them....like life aint ? up enough those ages already.

We already seen people dabbling with race, you even have people thinking they cats and ? . Is that cool? Are we too accept that ? if not, why not? if they feel comfortable dressing up like a cat and meowing when they hungry even though they are a human how is that any different from a man dressing like a woman and saying I AM A WOMAN, RESPECT MY DECISION.

and finally this is the part I got from the youtube video which raised what i believe to be a very valid question, one which shows the slippery slope we are trying to navigate. What happens when an adult identifies as a child? We allowed a man as a woman, a woman as a man....i mean ? a man won woman of the year for ? sake. If we are saying, it is all about the individual and who you identify as, can a 46yr old white man identify as a 12 yr old black girl and get away with playing on the swings surrounded by lil children (i wont take it further than that)....and just remember before anyone wants to talk legalities it was illeagal to be homosexual not long ago now look where we are

For the record i dont give a ? about your sexual orientation, i dont agree with 95% of the ? happening but as long as it aint being forced in my face and im being forced to accept it as fine then i dont have a issue

man..w..t..f?!
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

smh
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're missing a F for ? ?
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was on that “live and let live” ? but now these ? won’t let ME live.

? em. I’m not memorizing all them ? ass acronyms. ? yaselves

I literally didn't give a ? until I saw all those assorted ? acting a fool on college campuses and trying to pass laws demanding they be called their identified gender under the threat of penalty.

This is where the line should be drawn. How you self identify is up to you. But it is beyond the purview of government to require that anyone be forced to acknowledge another's self identification.
    This is essentially policing speech.
    Liberals always have this fascist bend. They take beliefs and build entire systems around them. Education becomes indoctrination. Glorified echo chambers where these identity politics gather steam shielded away from critical thought.
  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Options
    What happened to a "personal" life? What happened to everybody minding their ? business. Why do I need to know who you ? ? Why do I need to know how you ? ? Why do ? push pounds and powder?
    Why did Bush knock down the towers?
    Why you around them cowards? f5tljderyutv.gif

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    WHY IS THIS THREAD PLATINUM !?

Every single time. Check the thread of August Ames death too @Sion
    Somehow they made it ?
  • Broddie
    Options
    Too many feelings from all angles in this muthafucka. Drink a ? beer.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Every single time. Check the thread of August Ames death too @Sion
    Somehow they made it ?

lmao but IM the ? one...
  • Broddie
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I wonder what the final draft of this acronym looks like. Did they add more vowels?
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

people want to get rid of ? in the public discourse but black ? super heroes like @CashmoneyDux keep jumping up to protect them.
  • jono
    Options

I thought it was hilarious in the absurdity of it then @CashmoneyDux got all wound up over it and this ? bloomed.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

I thought it was hilarious in the absurdity of it then @CashmoneyDux got all wound up over it and this ? bloomed.

I thought it was hilarious how you couldn't respond to me with facts lmao, you posted a TUCKER CARLSON video bc the "the ? are taking over" yet I'm the one wound up?

You got two threads about homos b, might want to take a long look in the mirror
  • jono
    Options

I thought it was hilarious how you couldn't respond to me with facts lmao, you posted a TUCKER CARLSON video bc the "the ? are taking over" yet I'm the one wound up?

Facts speak for themselves, bruh.
    Both of these threads are about outrageous PC culture centered around 1) fake outrage and 2) weirdos making absurd demands on us "normies"

Tuck your rainbow cape for a minute and actually follow along.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Both of these threads are about outrageous PC culture centered around 1) fake outrage and 2) weirdos making absurd demands on us "normies"

Classic deflection by jono lmao, didnt address anything I said cuz you know you lost, but still got some weird fascination with homosexuality lmaooooooo

I have a grand total of 0 threads discussing homosexuality but you have how many? You got ? on the brain ru Paul?

It's cool bro you can come out the closet, just don't tell zombie
  • jono
    Options

Classic deflection by jono lmao, didnt address anything I said cuz you know you lost, but still got some weird fascination with homosexuality lmaooooooo

I have a grand total of 0 threads discussing homosexuality but you have how many? You got ? on the brain ru Paul?

This isn't a debate, bruh. I'm not trying to "win" there's nothing in this for me

I'm making people aware of what demands these folks are making on society at large. Take it for what you will. And if I see more crazy ? ? I'm going to continue making people aware of it
  • CashmoneyDux
    edited December 2017
    Options

This isn't a debate, bruh. I'm not trying to "win" there's nothing in this for me

I'm making people aware of what demands these folks are making on society at large. Take it for what you will. And if I see more crazy ? ? I'm going to continue making people aware of it

So, let me get this straight

You making ? aware of false information? Cuz you still haven't responded to the FACT that your links didn't substantiate your claims at all.

You posted a tucker Carlson video doggie. I never in my life seen ? who go so hard against fake news and Donald Trump and the right winged media, and then post a Tucker Carlson video. Your cognitive dissonance is astounding.

? exactly like the ? they say they fighting against on here smh. You got it b, imma stop trynna educate yall, y'all ? love being ignorant
  • jono
    Options

You making ? aware of false information? Cuz you still haven't responded to the FACT that your links didn't substantiate your claims at all.

You posted a tucker Carlson video doggie. I never in my life seen ? who go so hard against fake news and Donald Trump and the right winged media, and then post a Tucker Carlson video. Your cognitive dissonance is astounding.

? exactly like the ? they say they fighting against on here smh. You got it b, imma stop trynna educate yall, y'all ? love being ignorant

Okay.
    The Ontario Human Rights Commission, for example, in their Policy on Preventing Discrimination Because of Gender Identity and Expression states that gender harassment should include “ Refusing to refer to a person by their self-identified name and proper personal pronoun”.  In other words, pronoun misuse may become actionable, though the Human Rights Tribunals and courts.  And the remedies?  Monetary damages, non-financial remedies (for example, ceasing the discriminatory practice or reinstatement to job) and public interest remedies (for example, changing hiring practices or developing non-discriminatory policies and procedures).  Jail time is not one of them.

http://sds.utoronto.ca/blog/bill-c-16-no-its-not-about-criminalizing-pronoun-misuse/

Don't be confused by the title, the bolded is CLEARLY criminalizing misgender use. But again, I'm lying though.

A TA in Canada is confronted for daring to show a clip in class where another professor questioned the use of gender pronouns. This happened:
    A recording of the way professors at Wilfrid Laurier University questioned a teaching assistant about her use of a debate video in class has set off a major dispute about academic freedom in Canada.

The teaching assistant had shown her class a recording in which two professors -- one of them of late a polarizing figure in Canadian academe -- debated the use of nontraditional pronouns for transgender people. The course was in communications, and the video was part of a discussion on the significance of grammar and language generally. Lindsay Shepherd, the teaching assistant, did not endorse a position in the debate, but told students that this was a subject being discussed in society today.

The recording now getting attention is one made by Shepherd as she was grilled days later by academics at the university who received a complaint about Shepherd showing the video.

In the audio recording, Shepherd's superiors are heard asking her repeatedly why she showed the video and why she didn't condemn the professor in the video who opposes nontraditional pronouns. Shepherd was told that her actions were hurtful and "transphobic," and she was told that her actions were the equivalent of refusing to take a stand against ? or white supremacists.
    She was also told that she might have violated Canada's antibias laws.

Shepherd tried to defend herself.

"I don't see how someone would rationally think it was threatening," she said of the class. Students might be challenged in their thinking, she said, "but for me that's the spirit of the university."

Shepherd asked those questioning her to show her the complaint so she could learn how she offended someone, and she asked to know the number of students who had complained, saying, "Was it one?" After being told that confidentiality requirements made it impossible to share the complaint, she asked whether confidentiality would be violated by her being told how many students complained. She was told that it would, and that the complaint came from one or more students

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2017/11/22/university-faces-uproar-over-recording-showing-how-teaching-assistant-was-questioned

Welp. That's 4 links. All of them say the same ? , misgendering someone is a crime. The only upside is that race, religion etc is taken into acct in Canada, but not in NYC where it is a crime.
  • CashmoneyDux
    edited December 2017
    Options

Okay.
    The Ontario Human Rights Commission, for example, in their Policy on Preventing Discrimination Because of Gender Identity and Expression states that gender harassment should include “ Refusing to refer to a person by their self-identified name and proper personal pronoun”.  In other words, pronoun misuse may become actionable, though the Human Rights Tribunals and courts.  And the remedies?  Monetary damages, non-financial remedies (for example, ceasing the discriminatory practice or reinstatement to job) and public interest remedies (for example, changing hiring practices or developing non-discriminatory policies and procedures).  Jail time is not one of them.

http://sds.utoronto.ca/blog/bill-c-16-no-its-not-about-criminalizing-pronoun-misuse/

Don't be confused by the title, the bolded is CLEARLY criminalizing misgender use. But again, I'm lying though.

A TA in Canada is confronted for daring to show a clip in class where another professor questioned the use of gender pronouns. This happened:
    A recording of the way professors at Wilfrid Laurier University questioned a teaching assistant about her use of a debate video in class has set off a major dispute about academic freedom in Canada.

The teaching assistant had shown her class a recording in which two professors -- one of them of late a polarizing figure in Canadian academe -- debated the use of nontraditional pronouns for transgender people. The course was in communications, and the video was part of a discussion on the significance of grammar and language generally. Lindsay Shepherd, the teaching assistant, did not endorse a position in the debate, but told students that this was a subject being discussed in society today.

The recording now getting attention is one made by Shepherd as she was grilled days later by academics at the university who received a complaint about Shepherd showing the video.

In the audio recording, Shepherd's superiors are heard asking her repeatedly why she showed the video and why she didn't condemn the professor in the video who opposes nontraditional pronouns. Shepherd was told that her actions were hurtful and "transphobic," and she was told that her actions were the equivalent of refusing to take a stand against ? or white supremacists.
    She was also told that she might have violated Canada's antibias laws.

Shepherd tried to defend herself.

"I don't see how someone would rationally think it was threatening," she said of the class. Students might be challenged in their thinking, she said, "but for me that's the spirit of the university."

Shepherd asked those questioning her to show her the complaint so she could learn how she offended someone, and she asked to know the number of students who had complained, saying, "Was it one?" After being told that confidentiality requirements made it impossible to share the complaint, she asked whether confidentiality would be violated by her being told how many students complained. She was told that it would, and that the complaint came from one or more students

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2017/11/22/university-faces-uproar-over-recording-showing-how-teaching-assistant-was-questioned

Welp. That's 4 links. All of them say the same ? , misgendering someone is a crime. The only upside is that race, religion etc is taken into acct in Canada, but not in NYC where it is a crime.

So where did these people get fined $250k like you was yapping about? Moving goalposts are we? Cuz no where do I see anyone gettin charged with a crime
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What they did to that Lindsay Shepherd girl was so wrong.