Connecticut girl, 16, shot dead by boyfriend, 27, before car crashes.

Options
RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
A teenage girl was shot and killed Monday by her 27-year-old boyfriend — who reportedly also fathered three children with the teen’s sister — before the man crashed the car the couple was riding in, police said.

Evalyce Santiago, 16, was found in the passenger seat of a flaming car with three gunshot wounds to her head and hands, FOX61 reported. The car crashed into the yard of a Waterbury, Conn. home about 10 a.m. Monday.

Dominique Pittman, 27, is accused of shooting Santiago and escaping the vehicle before it burst into flames. Police found Pittman “visibly shaken” and suffering from “some bumps and bruises,” Waterbury Police Deputy Chief Spagnolo told WFSB.

Police are investigating the relationship between Santiago and Pittman. The age of consent in Connecticut is 16, but it’s unclear when their relationship began. Francisco Rivera, Santiago’s adoptive father, told WFSB that Pittman was also the father of three children with his other daughter.

"He was my son in law. I just want the truth," Rivera said. "He was dating my daughter and he has three kids with my other daughter."

Christy Rivera, Santiago’s aunt, said at a vigil being held for the teenage girl she wished she could bring her back.

"To have all this happen and not even say 'Goodbye' or 'I love you' to her again, it just hurts," she said. "I hope she's looking down at me right now and knows that I really love her, and I wish she was here with us today."

Pittman was charged with murder and various weapons violations. He's being held on $1 million bond and is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday.

A GoFundMe was created to cover funeral and burial expenses for Santiago.

1512570104241.png?ve=1&tl=1

1512571468062.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    A teenage girl was shot and killed Monday by her 27-year-old boyfriend — who reportedly also fathered three children with the teen’s sister — before the man crashed the car the couple was riding in, police said.

Evalyce Santiago, 16, was found in the passenger seat of a flaming car with three gunshot wounds to her head and hands, FOX61 reported. The car crashed into the yard of a Waterbury, Conn. home about 10 a.m. Monday.

Dominique Pittman, 27, is accused of shooting Santiago and escaping the vehicle before it burst into flames. Police found Pittman “visibly shaken” and suffering from “some bumps and bruises,” Waterbury Police Deputy Chief Spagnolo told WFSB.

Police are investigating the relationship between Santiago and Pittman. The age of consent in Connecticut is 16, but it’s unclear when their relationship began. Francisco Rivera, Santiago’s adoptive father, told WFSB that Pittman was also the father of three children with his other daughter.

"He was my son in law. I just want the truth," Rivera said. "He was dating my daughter and he has three kids with my other daughter."

Christy Rivera, Santiago’s aunt, said at a vigil being held for the teenage girl she wished she could bring her back.

"To have all this happen and not even say 'Goodbye' or 'I love you' to her again, it just hurts," she said. "I hope she's looking down at me right now and knows that I really love her, and I wish she was here with us today."

Pittman was charged with murder and various weapons violations. He's being held on $1 million bond and is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday.

A GoFundMe was created to cover funeral and burial expenses for Santiago.

1512570104241.png?ve=1&tl=1

1512571468062.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

3x0z61a0bs1o.jpg

bruh idk wat to say .
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is sad...RIP <3
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    all of em should be locked up for allowing a 27 year man to be wit a 16 year old

Preach
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CT been in the news for all the wrong reasons lately, we need Florida to take back the spotlight.

RiP to Evalyce
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't even wrap my head around everything that's wrong
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HLN kept emphasizing "uncle" lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evalyce was on a fast track to being a aint ? person
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh that he was saying my daughter ? ...sounds as if she ha no issue, with the way it was written.. he needs to die just like that
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just blow everybody up except the kids and start over. That situation is all kinds of messy smh.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The hell was goin on in that house??!!!
  • radio_santana
    radio_santana Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Options
    ? the father cause he allowed that ?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    horrible family. ? em all
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That father is a ? sucka.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that the 16yo? She looking full grown.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Article says age of consent in Connecticut is 16.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Article says age of consent in Connecticut is 16.

Sick af
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    That girl looks 25 her damn self.Looking like a Kardashian

He had to be messing with her before she turned 16

This ? was wilding.She was also wilding.

I bet his baby mother is conflicted in so many ways.She probably hates her sister for ? with her Baby daddy,but that's her sister and he probably was ? with her for a while,and now her baby's father is going to jail and her sister is dead.

But if she's evil,like my thoughts,this is the best case scenario when somebody cheats on you or betrays you.

• loch121
    Options
    This story says that his babies' mother was her aunt and not her sister,but maybe they got it wrong

https://www.bet.com/news/national/2017/12/07/police-say-27-year-old-man-killed-16-year-old-because-she-threat.html
  • loch121
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I see more stories saying that they weren't sisters but she was her aunt and the father,in the article is actually her grandfather and nobody knew he (the son in law) was having sex with her until this happened and she might have been pregnant with his baby and about to tell everybody he was a child molester.