Connecticut girl, 16, shot dead by boyfriend, 27, before car crashes.

Options
2»

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well if the opinions of the balance of society is that there should be no sexual or social constraints and we should just let girls be ? and ? ... what do you think is going to happen??? ? like this
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    A teenage girl was shot and killed Monday by her 27-year-old boyfriend — who reportedly also fathered three children with the teen’s sister — before the man crashed the car the couple was riding in, police said.

Evalyce Santiago, 16, was found in the passenger seat of a flaming car with three gunshot wounds to her head and hands, FOX61 reported. The car crashed into the yard of a Waterbury, Conn. home about 10 a.m. Monday.

Dominique Pittman, 27, is accused of shooting Santiago and escaping the vehicle before it burst into flames. Police found Pittman “visibly shaken” and suffering from “some bumps and bruises,” Waterbury Police Deputy Chief Spagnolo told WFSB.

Police are investigating the relationship between Santiago and Pittman. The age of consent in Connecticut is 16, but it’s unclear when their relationship began. Francisco Rivera, Santiago’s adoptive father, told WFSB that Pittman was also the father of three children with his other daughter.

"He was my son in law. I just want the truth," Rivera said. "He was dating my daughter and he has three kids with my other daughter."

Christy Rivera, Santiago’s aunt, said at a vigil being held for the teenage girl she wished she could bring her back.

"To have all this happen and not even say 'Goodbye' or 'I love you' to her again, it just hurts," she said. "I hope she's looking down at me right now and knows that I really love her, and I wish she was here with us today."

Pittman was charged with murder and various weapons violations. He's being held on $1 million bond and is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday.

A GoFundMe was created to cover funeral and burial expenses for Santiago.

1512570104241.png?ve=1&tl=1

1512571468062.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

3x0z61a0bs1o.jpg

Right! I got to that part and immediatrly thought "Why the hell is this ? nonchalantly stating this ? like it's normal???"
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    twenty2 wrote: »
    A teenage girl was shot and killed Monday by her 27-year-old boyfriend — who reportedly also fathered three children with the teen’s sister — before the man crashed the car the couple was riding in, police said.

Evalyce Santiago, 16, was found in the passenger seat of a flaming car with three gunshot wounds to her head and hands, FOX61 reported. The car crashed into the yard of a Waterbury, Conn. home about 10 a.m. Monday.

Dominique Pittman, 27, is accused of shooting Santiago and escaping the vehicle before it burst into flames. Police found Pittman “visibly shaken” and suffering from “some bumps and bruises,” Waterbury Police Deputy Chief Spagnolo told WFSB.

Police are investigating the relationship between Santiago and Pittman. The age of consent in Connecticut is 16, but it’s unclear when their relationship began. Francisco Rivera, Santiago’s adoptive father, told WFSB that Pittman was also the father of three children with his other daughter.

"He was my son in law. I just want the truth," Rivera said. "He was dating my daughter and he has three kids with my other daughter."

Christy Rivera, Santiago’s aunt, said at a vigil being held for the teenage girl she wished she could bring her back.

"To have all this happen and not even say 'Goodbye' or 'I love you' to her again, it just hurts," she said. "I hope she's looking down at me right now and knows that I really love her, and I wish she was here with us today."

Pittman was charged with murder and various weapons violations. He's being held on $1 million bond and is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday.

3x0z61a0bs1o.jpg

Right! I got to that part and immediatrly thought "Why the hell is this ? nonchalantly stating this ? like it's normal???"

Nobody knew he was dealing with the 16 yr old until he killed her.

And the thing is he's(the victim's father) the 16 year old's adoptive father,but also her real grandfather.So basically that dude's babies' mother is her aunt but,her sister through adoption.Technically she's her aunt by blood.

but no,the family weren't aware this grown ass man was messing with the girl.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

3x0z61a0bs1o.jpg

And the thing is he's(the victim's father) the 16 year old's adoptive father,but also her real grandfather.So basically that dude's babies' mother is her aunt but,her sister through adoption.Technically she's her aunt by blood.

Im still so confused
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

3x0z61a0bs1o.jpg

Im still so confused

I know it sounds mad confusing.I don't know any way else to make this seem less complex than to build some type of chart with straws.

but roughly the 16 year was adopted by her own grandfather and that is who they call her father in the original article.

I'm guessing that the 16 yr old and her aunt grew up like sisters because the grandfather adopted her (the 16 yr old victim) as a daughter.

The aunt(by blood)/sister (by adoption) already had 3 babies with the 27 year old guy who killed the 16 yr old.

At some point the aunt's Babies' father had sex with her niece/sister(the 16 yr old)

so you got the father,who's actually the 16 yr old's grandfather,but adopted the 16 yr old as his daughter

the 16 yr old victim herself

the 16 yr old's aunt who is also her sister by adoption

and the aunt's ? baby father of her 3 kids, who killed the 16 yr old.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

3x0z61a0bs1o.jpg

Im still so confused

I know it sounds mad confusing.I don't know any way else to make this seem less complex than to build some type of chart with straws.

but roughly the 16 year was adopted by her own grandfather and that is who they call her father in the original article.

I'm guessing that the 16 yr old and her aunt grew up like sisters because the grandfather adopted her (the 16 yr old victim) as a daughter.

The aunt(by blood)/sister (by adoption) already had 3 babies with the 27 year old guy who killed the 16 yr old.

At some point the aunt's Babies' father had sex with her niece/sister(the 16 yr old)

so you got the father,who's actually the 16 yr old's grandfather,but adopted the 16 yr old as his daughter

the 16 yr old victim herself

the 16 yr old's aunt who is also her sister by adoption

and the aunt's ? baby father of her 3 kids, who killed the 16 yr old.

So fuckdd up .