Viral (supposed) Bullied kids Mom is in hot water

Options
Lurker6
Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
I know a lot of people were all for that viral video of the kid crying talking about bullies. I was suspicious of it because I'm suspicious of all videos of parents recording their children crying and up loading online for views. But the stuff that dropped on his mom has me questioning if that video is even real.

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/he-went-viral-because-of-bullying-but-keaton-jones-mot-1821184917
Before you parade your child on social media, sobbing about being bullied, and then have celebrities rally behind you, you might want to clean up your own racist social media posts. That’s exactly what Keaton Jones’ mother, Kimberly Jones, didn’t do—and now her past Facebook posts are coming back to bite her in her racist ass.

Over the last 72 hours, actors, athletes and regular folks on social media have rallied behind Keaton Jones, a Union County, Tenn., middle schooler, after his tear-filled video went viral. They rallied so much that a GoFundMe has raised over $55,000, and he’s received numerous invites to big-time Hollywood movie premieres.

But wait, there’s more.

After internet detectives found Kimberly Jones’ Facebook page, they realized that she may be on the wrong side of history when it comes to her love of the Confederate flag:

After more digging, MMA fighter Joe Schilling posted an Instagram conversation that he had with someone alleging to be Jones:

So, sure, Keaton may be the vicious victim of bullying (and also may have called a few classmates the n-word, which was noted on Kimberly’s Facebook page before she closed it), and his mother is using his pain for her own interests, but it’s ironic that she’s willing to accept money from black athletes and other celebrities that she would probably consider “butt hurt Americans.”

Of course Jones’ Facebook has now been locked down and her privacy settings have been updated.

Now i cant help but wonder if his "bullying" was just kids not wanting to be around him because he was talking that crazy stuff his parents taught him.

Comments