How easy is it for you to cheat in a relationship?

Options
Max.
Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
Before u crybabys n white knights come in here this a players ball...its natural for men to be with alot of women

I got one ? thats caked up...house car etc....but i want another side piece...i been using snapchat n other text apps...phone locks

Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think i might this thread in the bag as far as it being easy to do.

im on the wagon. i got at least year clean
  • Max.
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

not easy at all because i dont do it.

might as well be single.

Ive done that for while...

But me telln a broad..ay i just wana FWB after a while she gona wana Bf...

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    If you like the chick your with and want to build with her, it becomes hard cause you really try to keep a secret and it ends up backfiring.

If you dont really care for any of the chicks your with, its actually really easy
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Damn @Max He at yo Throat fam.....lmaooo
  • Max.
    Options
    there is no reason to cheat. u know who u are. u know if u can be with one woman or if u cant. if u cant then u need to learn how to present ur feelings. ur fear is that if u tell her u want to ? others she is going to say what's good for the goose is good for the gander and go ? other dudes. u insecure in ur spot lol. u need to work on ur ? game a bit more champ.

if u want multiple chicks get ur game up and explain to them all they have a lane and a purpose and u expect them to stay in it or be out.

P.s.
    when u say ? like i got me a chick that is caked up that ? sounds weak as ? . please tell me u aint jody from baby boy? it's almost 5 what time u gotta pick up ur girl from work? u know u got HER car smh

I work n have my own ? ...i say caked uo bcuz i like ? with they OWN ? house car etc

Lol at telln a bad ? ay we fuckn but ima ? other females...unless the ? a bird or ugly that aint flyn
  • Max.
    Options
    Ive been loyal n passed up ? before
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    i think i might this thread in the bag as far as it being easy to do.

im on the wagon. i got at least year clean

This post explains alot
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a theory on this ? .

There are only 3 types of people:

1. People who will cheat, at any given moment, nothing you can do to stop them, and it doesn't matter how fulfilling their relationship is.

2. People who won't cheat unless they feel like their mate gives them a reason.

3. People who just won't cheat even if they feel like their mate gave them a reason. They'd rather just bounce.

Throughout different points, I've been all 3. Used to be #1 as a teenager before i knew any better. Was #2 when I actually became an adult, but before I really understood how this relationship is supposed to work. Now I'm #3. I don't do ? halfway. If I'm in a relationship, I'm IN it. If i'm single, I'm slanging' ? all over the city.
  • Max.
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    It seems like when you're in a Relationship new ? pops up more rapidly than usual compare to when you were single.

!!!!!!!
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    there is no reason to cheat. u know who u are. u know if u can be with one woman or if u cant. if u cant then u need to learn how to present ur feelings. ur fear is that if u tell her u want to ? others she is going to say what's good for the goose is good for the gander and go ? other dudes. u insecure in ur spot lol. u need to work on ur ? game a bit more champ.

if u want multiple chicks get ur game up and explain to them all they have a lane and a purpose and u expect them to stay in it or be out.

P.s.
    when u say ? like i got me a chick that is caked up that ? sounds weak as ? . please tell me u aint jody from baby boy? it's almost 5 what time u gotta pick up ur girl from work? u know u got HER car smh

I work n have my own ? ...i say caked uo bcuz i like ? with they OWN ? house car etc

Lol at telln a bad ? ay we fuckn but ima ? other females...unless the ? a bird or ugly that aint flyn

why aint it flying? i would explain to her that she aint the only bad ? walking. if she as bad as u say then i might give her some stain. i aint stressing myself about cheating though. i be damn if i try to hide some ? and im a grown ass man. bad ? and all either get with my program or get the ? out.

like i said ur post speaks to ur insecurities my dude and no i am not getting at u. start telling urself u a top notch ? . u worried about losing a bad ? but is that bad ? worried about losing u?
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been with my girl for a long time. Was 100% faithful for like 5 years and then opened pandora’s box in 2015 and went off the rails, smashed like 10 girls since. I been too lazy to bother cheating lately, but I still could quite easily. The real question is can I fully hang it up when I marry her.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    It seems like when you're in a Relationship new ? pops up more rapidly than usual compare to when you were single.

I always wonder why this is.

Is it because you just have more confidence when you’re in a relationship? Is it because women can see that other women like you, and in their mind that makes you more valuable? A combination of the two?