How easy is it for you to cheat in a relationship?

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    The difficulty of getting away with cheating depends on how dumb or naive your partner is.

why does it matter how dumb they are?

how about how careful you are?

we can place stupidity on the partner. it might just be blind trust....an it is very easy for some of us but we dont take advantage of it...while for others its not so easy but ? gonna try.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Used to be cheating my ass off in my young nigg days. As I got older tho I just don’t have the energy to keep up with multiple women, tryin to remember lies I told, sneaking and ? . Aint worth it to me.

see...this is the realest post.

all that dont cheat ? in here with they ? .

the most honest answer.....just dont have the energy to do it or just dont want to do it.

you ? aint got no morals in here.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Used to be cheating my ass off in my young nigg days. As I got older tho I just don’t have the energy to keep up with multiple women, tryin to remember lies I told, sneaking and ? . Aint worth it to me.

see...this is the realest post.

all that dont cheat ? in here with they ? .

the most honest answer.....just dont have the energy to do it or just dont want to do it.

you ? aint got no morals in here.

Just like the only real reason to cheat is because you want to the only real reason not to is because you don't want to. Its very simple
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    It seems like when you're in a Relationship new ? pops up more rapidly than usual compare to when you were single.

Tis true and is frustrating as ? .

Then when you single and those ? throwers are still single they dont always want to throw the ? .
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I mean.... define "cheating"... ?

Kat wrote: »

SMH. Y'all both need y'all ass whooped. Ok what do YOU consider cheating? Whatever it is...that.

@mryounggun

I ain't even do nothing. It was merely a question.

What I consider cheating may differ from another's idea of cheating.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH. Y'all both need y'all ass whooped. Ok what do YOU consider cheating? Whatever it is...that.

@mryounggun

Yeah, but now I'm asking YOU how easy it is for YOU to do find yourself doing whatever it is YOU call cheating.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited December 2017
    Options

@mryounggun

Yeah, but now I'm asking YOU how easy it is for YOU to do find yourself doing whatever it is YOU call cheating.

she white ...fairly easy
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

@mryounggun

she white ...fairly easy

qg5pF5LB.gif
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn i just got my ? sucked on my lunch break

B)
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@mryounggun

Oh ok. It's not easy, too many variables to stress about even when he's acting a fool.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    That was fake tho
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll always cheat. U think these marriages that R 30+ yrs. Mama ain't stepped out once or twice? Keeps ? in place sometimes having a side piece. Kinda emotionless I am so while I don't intend 2 hurt I ain't turning down one that raises my flag. Kick yaself in the ass when ya relationship ends thinking off the ass u let pass. Betta smash that.
  • White_Owl_Willie
    White_Owl_Willie Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    Options
    When I was younger it was pretty easy. Now, I try to chill. A ? is a habitual luster, but I've been faithful in my current relationship. Lawd have mercy can it be frustrating though. I listen to Patrice O'Neal regularly and nod my head lol
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its very ? easy, ? hear u got a woman and if she aint right beside u then they down to ? u

I stopped tho

? takes a toll on a ? mentally and disrupts my energy...? really started to feel numb after and was just being controlled by my ?

Self control>>>body count
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's hard for me to cheat. I'll tell a girl about another girl before I cheat. Ain't none been happy with knowing, but some have been willing to stick along for the ride
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so basically......yall dont cheat cause yall dont have the opportunity?

cant get away with it easily?

not asking if you would...be if you did would it be easy.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nowadays it ain't easy. Social media made sure of that.
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't cheat. Period.

I see it as an unnecessary moral weakness that can bring disaster into your life.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Before u crybabys n white knights come in here this a players ball...its natural for men to be with alot of women

I got one ? thats caked up...house car etc....but i want another side piece...i been using snapchat n other text apps...phone locks

Breaking news : WOMEN CHEAT MORE THAN MEN.

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so basically......yall dont cheat cause yall dont have the opportunity?

cant get away with it easily?

not asking if you would...be if you did would it be easy.

I just believe in karma and the golden rule bruh 'treat others how you want to be treated'. I don't cheat on my old lady because I know if she cheated on me everyone is gonna have a bad day and I'd expect the same from her.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I got a good girl.

But

There was this one ? a my old job. OKAY-ish lookin white chick. She'd always chat me up. She 40, and "all her kids are out the house so i just wanna do me, y'know." Any man with ears knows that really means I'm trying to ? black guys. Now I strongly believe the white man is the devil, the black woman is ? , BUT Becky is different.

OK so boom,

we in the office talking brushed up against one another. She let me grab her butt too, but she fell back. So we in the cafeteria wit our coworkers and she's talking and I'm giving her the eyes. This buff ex-con lookin white boy next to her gives ME an evil eye. I say, "what's up man?" Becky says, "Irah, this is my husband."

The-Punisher-Netflix-trailer-release-date-1041011.jpg
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I got a good girl.

But

There was this one ? a my old job. OKAY-ish lookin white chick. She'd always chat me up. She 40, and "all her kids are out the house so i just wanna do me, y'know." Any man with ears knows that really means I'm trying to ? black guys. Now I strongly believe the white man is the devil, the black woman is ? , BUT Becky is different.

OK so boom,

we in the office talking brushed up against one another. She let me grab her butt too, but she fell back. So we in the cafeteria wit our coworkers and she's talking and I'm giving her the eyes. This buff ex-con lookin white boy next to her gives ME an evil eye. I say, "what's up man?" Becky says, "Irah, this is my husband."

The-Punisher-Netflix-trailer-release-date-1041011.jpg

straight up UK speak
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soon as I got a girlfriend, I linked up with the Rideshare program. I had Uber ? and Lyft hoes in my spare phone. Gave that phone to my gal so that cut down my cheating by 42%. every time we talk on the phone, she forces me to say I love you out loud so everybody can hear it.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i always find these type threads odd.

? are the loyalist ? with all these ? cheating..

but all these chicks always saying ? do nothing but cheat and how chicks dont cheat.

Women cheat more than men bro, don't believe the hype.

i never did....i am witness to it....and chicks friends are just as slimy.

Women may not cheat physically as often as men, but every other way to cheat they put us to shame. Broads aint ? , they like to put all the blame and burden of cheating on us because women don't like to be held accountable for their ? .

they ? the ? they work with