fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
dont forget ,

Doug Jones or Roy Moore.

get your ? together.

Comments

• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I saw some analysis saying this could hinge on whether black people show up for Doug Jones or not
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did I see Charles Barkley campaigning for Moore on the news this morning? I could be mistaken.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Did I see Charles Barkley campaigning for Moore on the news this morning? I could be mistaken.

He was saying Alabama need to stop looking like idiots.

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ""Voting doesn't matter"" or nah?

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Yea I saw some analysis saying this could hinge on whether black people show up for Doug Jones or not

Yea i read if they show up then jones has a good shot of winning
  • naledgestate
    naledgestate Members Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

Fox News been on that fake news ? talking about Jones is up 10 points so they can scare republicans into voting and keeping dems at home. Smh.

How are they still able to keep the word "News" in their name is beyond me.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I said this on twitter you have to take your votes personal.. whether you vote or not.. you voted..

its not in your best interest to cede that seat to a white supremacist/? vote for you and the future of anyone that wants to see progress.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »

He was saying Alabama need to stop looking like idiots.

Oh okay..I just half caught a snippet of him and Bannon in the same story so I was confused. Glad to know I was mistaken.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm voting but the CACs on some other ? here.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fox News been on that fake news ? talking about Jones is up 10 points so they can scare republicans into voting and keeping dems at home. Smh.

Here is the answer to this question:

https://youtu.be/jDKLFn0pty4
  • farris2k1
    Options

Yea i found it odd as ? that fox was reporting that
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They really should but most won't. I hear the voter turnout so far this morning has been Larry Holmes status.
  • Broddie
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I'm voting but the CACs on some other ? here.

They are going to stay on code and form like Voltron and vote for Roy Moore.

Religion will be their main motivator since it's so ? dangerous and self destructive

https://youtu.be/HjLMAoejW-A

Look how they blatantly ignore the truth out of religious solidarity smh
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow. Fat white dude said 40 yrs ago it was ok for a grown man to date a 14 yr old! He really said that, check pls.
  • Broddie
    Options
    The week of fuckery begins special Senate election and net neutrality.

Will go down in history. History that nobody will bother to learn a damn thing from.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    They really should but most won't. I hear the voter turnout so far this morning has been Larry Holmes status.

Most people here vote during their lunch break and after they get off work.
  • Broddie
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Most people here vote during their lunch break and after they get off work.

For the sake of your state's future hopefully they will today.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard someone say it’s win/win for Dems, either they get a seat or Republicans have a ? in the Senate that they have to answer for. pretty sure Dems would rather have a seat though. Couldn’t a Doug Jones victory help ? the tax bill?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://crooksandliars.com/2017/12/rally-speaker-tells-voters-about-roy-moore
    Rally Speaker Tells Voters About Roy Moore Visit To Bordello With Child Prostitutes

Roy Moore pulled out all the stops at his final campaign rally before the upcoming election, bringing friends and family forward to testify to how fine, upright and upstanding he is.

One of them, Bill Sailing, shared a story from Moore's time in Vietnam, where they "accidentally" landed at a brothel featuring child prostitutes.

Sailing's story begins in Vietnam with the imminent departure of a buddy, who invited Moore and Sailing to a private club in the city to celebrate with "a couple of beers."

Generally, "private clubs" weren't just bars. But Moore and Sailing weren't expecting anything more than the equivalent of an officer's club or something, or at least that's the story he told.

According to Sailing, when they arrived they were shocked -- SHOCKED -- to find activities that were considerably more sinful than they expected. “I could tell you what I saw but I don’t want to,” Sailing said mischievously.

“There were certainly pretty girls. And they were girls. They were young. Some were very young,” Sailing told the audience.

But Sailing also said that Moore was shocked by the sight of prostitutes, telling Sailing they should leave right away.

According to Sailing, he and Moore asked their friend to leave with them but he didn't care to, so they left without him. Apparently child prostitution is bad if you see it, but it's fine to leave a pal there to enjoy those children.

Sailing finished the story by telling his audience the third man returned in the morning on the back of a motorcycle.

Did Sailing think he was helping? Does anyone believe Roy Moore was so very shocked at the sight of child prostitutes that he turned on his heel and left? Now I suppose it is possible that his revulsion at people of color could have overwhelmed his attraction to nubile young girls, but I have my doubts.

However, headlines like the one on this post will not do Moore a bit of good. If the campaign thought this was an excellent way to sell voters on Moore's virtue, I've got a bridge to sell them. Or maybe they still believe in Santa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED3zvvKpN6k

uqgbfxgd6s6r.gif
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man id be legit suprised if the ? doesnt win.

Tribalism at its finest.
  • Broddie
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Man id be legit suprised if the ? doesnt win.

Tribalism at its finest.

On every level to. Religious, racial, political etc.

This ? is unavoidable.

My sympathies in advance to the state of Alabama.
  • farris2k1
    Options
    I heard someone say it’s win/win for Dems, either they get a seat or Republicans have a ? in the Senate that they have to answer for. pretty sure Dems would rather have a seat though. Couldn’t a Doug Jones victory help ? the tax bill?

Not sure bout the tax bill, and of course theyd prefer the seat but overall yes, its a win/win