Woman Tells A Class Full Of Girls She Don't Pay Bills Because She Knows How To Take Care Of A Man

7figz
7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
... and she says it with full conviction too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXcDRe_kzfc

Fair / Foul ?

Is she teaching these young women self-value / self-? 'ism ?

GYdqKTk.gif

Comments

• 7figz
    edited December 2017
    Kat wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    It’s fair. That old school mentality exists still.

So does old school racist mentality..is that fair too?

Foul.

Wow Kat, I actually agree with you - who are you ?

No but I do think that ? is foul. That's not the way everybody thinks - that ? shouldn't be taught to a room full of young girls trying to get the same education that a group of guys would get.

If those young ladies can grow up to have jobs and pay bills, why should they be told "I ain't never pay a bill in my life..." like that's the way to be ?

And basically some ? ? that they have "value" based on a man. Now if she was just saying they are valuable because they are independent worthy human beings, etc... cool but that ? sounded foul.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fair.

She is teaching self-value. If, you have high values you will not allow yourself to be taken advantage of.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7figz wrote: »

Foul.

No but I do think that ? is foul. That's not the way everybody thinks - that ? shouldn't be taught to a room full of young girls trying to get the same education that a group of guys would get.

If those young ladies can grow up to have jobs and pay bills, why should they be told "I ain't never pay a bill in my life..." like that's the way to be ?

And basically some ? ? that they have "value" based on a man. Now if she was just saying they are valuable because they are independent worthy human beings, etc... cool but that ? sounded foul.

Seems to me you're reading a whole lot of stuff that aint there or was even said.

My daughters have been taught to seek and earn an education but if and when they marry I wouldn't mind it one bit if their spouses could handle their entire financial load.

• 7figz
    edited December 2017
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Fair.

She is teaching self-value. If, you have high values you will not allow yourself to be taken advantage of.
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

Foul.

Seems to me you're reading a whole lot of stuff that aint there or was even said.

My daughters have been taught to seek and earn an education but if and when they marry I wouldn't mind it one bit if their spouses could handle their entire financial load.

You see how @2stepz_ahead interpreted it differently as well ?

This ? ain't for everybody, it leaves a lot of room for interpretation. Different girls in that room will hear different things:

"Damn right, a dude gotta pay for this ? ."
    "I'm not supposed to work, that's what my husband is for."

The roles of being each other's complement is not what's coming across in that message.

And also, everybody doesn't share the same ideas of gender-roles in this day and age, and that's not even talking about the ? ? .

For instance, you said you'd be ok with somebody taking care of your daughter financially - I wouldn't with mine.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

Foul.

She did actually say that though. She said that she was strong enough and in a place to not have a man on her arm
  • 7figz
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Foul.

She did actually say that though. She said that she was strong enough and in a place to not have a man on her arm

... I heard that too, but immediately followed by the whole "I ain't never pay a bill" ? . That's ? terrible bruh. How you grown championing some dependent ? like that ?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

Foul.

... I heard that too, but immediately followed by the whole "I ain't never pay a bill" ? . That's ? terrible bruh. How you grown championing some dependent ? like that ?

If you strong enough that you don't need said person then you aren't actually dependent
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop ? shaming
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its just an old fashioned mentality. I've known several women in my life that wanted to be housewives. We were in our young 20s and I'd ask people, "what do you want to do?" and they'd say, "I want to be a housewife".

Thats just how some girls think. They want a good provider so they can take care of the kids. It makes perfect sense.

And truthfully if I had a job making 100k+ per year I'd have no problem supporting a wife and kids.
  • 7figz
    edited December 2017

Foul.

If you strong enough that you don't need said person then you aren't actually dependent

But how you proving you "strong enough" by saying you never pay bills ?

If she would've said, "I'm educated and can work, but my husband pays the bills and I take care of the kids because that's what we agreed on. He's good at his job and I'm good at taking care of the children" etc... etc... etc... I might've been on board (even though that ain't for me personally).

Bottom line is, some people believe in some gender roles that other people don't - that's a problem with divorce too. Can't be teaching this to a room full of other peoples' kids.

On another note, why would I not want to raise my daughter to be independent and self-sufficient ?

Having a relationship / marriage is some secondary ? . I want her to be able to take care of herself without needing anybody else. If she works it out with a man, after she's grown and married - fine, but I'm not training her to be some type of "pay me for my company" chick WTF ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so a chick i know...

went to college got a degree met a dude and didnt work since getting out of college. got another degree and they had kids.

now the guy say he doesnt want her to work.
    shes like cool....

but the money is real tight and they have like 5 kid.

she cant shop for nice ? or even get starbucks...or really go out like that.

now some chicks applaud her because she aint gotta work. but then talks ? because the man shes married too dont make enough for her to shop and buy nice things.

some women say men should take care of women like that..but most never understand she has a huge responsibility in keeping him happy, which they are not going to do.

so while things may seem nice....you may have to do alot of work even tho you think you aint got a job.

are these girls this chick talking willing to put out like they receive?

or will they just worry about the ? and how valuable it is?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    then what if these chicks cant get it wet and allergic to ? ?

what if dude dikk down to his knee an they cant take a pounding every night?

what if the ? wants his ? licked?

what then?

time to get a job?
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A real man will make sure his woman wants for nothing. A real woman understands that taking care of her man is more than just opening her legs. Everything she said was FAIR.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, you're supposed to take care of the home you live in and of the children that you willingly bring into the world, male or female. That's a job, you're supposed to do that ? . If she was single, she'd be paying bills and still doing that ? . That "the man is the breadwinner and the woman takes care of home" ? is dead, especially since women can get out now and get paper just like a man and even make more than a man.

? need to accept that the times are changing and ain't nobody trying to trying to deal with too much financial stress. If a ? is wealthy then whatever, but a lot of us ain't long like that. Let's put this bread together so everybody can live better.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell, a woman like that is a borderline dependent to a real man after a while in that situation since kids can look after themselves after a while and he can cook and clean ? himself. Now you're just in the house and not bringing any money into it. The only ? that get excited over that are ? that like to be insecure and rule over their women and ? that like to be trophy wives and treated like children.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is just appalling anti-feminist ? . If I heard any woman talking like that, I am running the other way.

Why do they having her talking to young girls?

• sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    This is a correct thinking woman unfortunately as a man in this current social climate a woman like this is rare and it's dangerous being with her because at any time she could change her mind ask for a divorce and you would be forced to pay alimony
  • sunlord
    This is just appalling anti-feminist ? . If I heard any woman talking like that, I am running the other way.

Why do they having her talking to young girls?

Feminism is destroying society
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

Foul.

well, the lady in the video is simply saying what works within the world that SHE lives.

she says that shes a muslim. some muslims uphold the mentality that the man provides and the woman nutures. is that a fair mentality? some folks would agree. does this one size fit all? absolutely not.

there was no correlation to self-? 'ism (as the threadstarter put it) and taking care of a man. there was not even a parallel to be drawn between her not paying any of the bills to "trickin".

this conversation seems to be about knowing your worth/value in the traditional man/woman marriage-relationship.

that being said, i dont know how "old school racist mentality" has the same legs to stand on in this conversation. the old school racist mentality will never be "fair" in any logical way.
  • sunlord
    edited December 2017
    Kat is a racist white ? what the women said in the video has nothing to do with race but kat is trying to make a comparison.