First Rap album you ever owned?

Options
1235»

Comments

• franknitti
    franknitti Members Posts: 154 ✭✭
    Options
    First cds I bought with my own money on the same day.

21eeohqcc56t.jpeg
    pjiyfjl6y7g1.jpeg
  • franknitti
    franknitti Members Posts: 154 ✭✭
    Options
    Still got the dmx cd, scratched to hell tho. Smh.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stole that X cd from my sister
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    wasnt just one cuz I sent in one of the little columbia house cards for the free 12 cds

among my picks were The Diary and The Chronic tho

got in trouble for playing that ? lol

I had music (tapes) before that but it was usually dubbed off somebody's ? or the radio

Moms found my Too $hort "Born to Mack" and "Life is Too $hort" tapes. She had a fit and took 'em from me. I waited about a week, walked into her room while she was at work and took 'em back.

Those two tapes are sitting in storage right now.

I went through the same thing too. Wasn't no cussing in music going on in the house lol. Pops would snatch our tapes and break em
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wasnt just one cuz I sent in one of the little columbia house cards for the free 12 cds

I had music (tapes) before that but it was usually dubbed off somebody's ? or the radio

Moms found my Too $hort "Born to Mack" and "Life is Too $hort" tapes. She had a fit and took 'em from me. I waited about a week, walked into her room while she was at work and took 'em back.

Those two tapes are sitting in storage right now.

I went through the same thing too. Wasn't no cussing in music going on in the house lol. Pops would snatch our tapes and break em

Yeah my moms confiscated my Just-Ice tape and my Eazy E Radio 12"
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Officially Bigger and Deffer was my first I owned after I fixed the tape with some Tape, Life is Too Short was the first Given to me by my Cousin after she got a second copy and the 1st one bought for me was Please Hammer Don't hurt em...
  • YoungChamp
    YoungChamp Members Posts: 298 ✭✭
    Options
    The_Marshall_Mathers_LP.jpg

I was 11 and man was it not ready for the amount of craziness he was spittin
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Those ? aint lock you into a subscription? I used to see those ads all the time in magazines but there was always some fine print at the bottom
  • BlueIceBranson
    BlueIceBranson Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The first cassette single I bought with my own money when I was 10 yrs old. I hate that song now. It almost got confiscated by my mom cause she thought it had cussin in it lol

sklrej250qde.jpg

First CD I bought with my own money from Sam goody back in 1999. Still have it to this day. Classic

gwrl92owb5ev.jpg