Its been soul-less for years tho
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    1st ep is a Christmas classic

Early Simpsons years were GOAT

Its been soul-less for years tho

Great for the first ten years....nothing but trash afterwards.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who remembers when the simpsons was just a short skit on lifetime or whatever channel it was on. anyway i aint watched that ? in over two decades. the ? was funny as ? when i was little but they couldnt really ? with ren and stimpy, beavis and butthead, and some other cartoons. damn i miss them days
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? me that ? is like 4 years old than me
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I haven't watched it regularly in over a decade. But when they knock it out the park they still hit harder than most.

? I remember when people were writing The Simpsons off as another passing fad. Like shortly after The Simpsons Sing the Blues dropped. Yet 27 yrs later here we are.

It's still pretty extraordinary when you think about it. Simpsons literally reared 2 to 3 generations of American pop culture without ever truly taking a break.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    who remembers when the simpsons was just a short skit on lifetime or whatever channel it was on. anyway i aint watched that ? in over two decades. the ? was funny as ? when i was little but they couldnt really ? with ren and stimpy, beavis and butthead, and some other cartoons. damn i miss them days

I remember when it was a bunch of shorts on The Tracey Ullman Show.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    ineedpussy wrote: »

I remember when it was a bunch of shorts on The Tracey Ullman Show.

yeah i thought she was on lifetime. uh i digress. @Broddie i read somewhere that you were a writer. ive written some ? and need some tips if you have any