U Ever Met Someone In A Dream?....

Comments

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    @Busta Carmichael

Sounds like you're a prime cadaver for the spiritual realm. You're being used as a vessel for spirits to pass on messages sort of like a text message.

Essentially you're being ? by spirits.

They take advantage of you.

Ayo c'mon lmao
  • Busta Carmichael
    A friend of mine also had a dream where his daughter took care of him as a nurse. Crazy thing is he had no kids.

But the girl in the dream looked like a combo of him and his girl.

She wanted to deliver a message to him. Can't remember what it was.

Sure enough he wakes up and tell his girl she's pregnant. It turns out she is. And later they find out it's a girl.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Busta Carmichael

Sounds like you're a prime cadaver for the spiritual realm. You're being used as a vessel for spirits to pass on messages sort of like a text message.

Ayo c'mon lmao

If what you are saying is true then there's no denying it.

Some look at it as a gift, others see it as a curse.

They attempted to use me as a vessel once... But they didn't know that I posses certain abilities, so I was able to fight back.

It was a white faced demon.

He stared at me from the corner of my bed with a smile while he held me down with such force.

I screamed, yelled, and fought as hard as I could and finally he let me go.

Never saw him since.... Aka they didn't try that ? again.

It happens to you frequently because you let it. You're essentially inviting them over to feast on you like a late Thanksgiving.

Perhaps you posses certain abilities as well. Opposite of mine.

You might be a medium but you haven't learned how to take control of yourself yet.

Hell, you might go through your whole life just being a vessel. Which I personally think sucks but oh well.. That's not my destiny.
  • MistyKnight
    edited December 2017
    Also, we (black people) are more susceptible to having abilities and communicating with spirit worlds because we are the originals.

Our genetics are more directly linked to those of our original powerful ancestors.

We are true children of ? .
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we being serious in here or nah?
  • Busta Carmichael
    You know what Khaleesi? U are actually right.

I had someone say some similar thing to me. Thing is I don't let it happen.

I fight back everytime. It hasn't happened in a long time now. It was worse years ago.

But yeah, my moms into spirituality and all that. Told them I want no parts of that.
  • MistyKnight
    You know what Khaleesi? U are actually right.

I had someone say some similar thing to me. Thing is I don't let it happen.

I fight back everytime. It hasn't happened in a long time now. It was worse years ago.

But yeah, my moms into spirituality and all that. Told them I want no parts of that.

If you ever want to tap into your possible abilities, I'd suggest having a conversation with your mother or other relatives.

What I meant by "you let it happen" is the fact that you refuse to accept it. Therefore, you will always be nothing more than a vessel.

Accept guidance and you'll be able to use THEM instead.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »

oh, then i'll refrain

mature IC can be such a beautiful thing when it works
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to have sleep paralysis all the time a few years back. I don't sleep on my back either. I would feel as if someone was dragging me of the need then I would wake up. Then I figured out I could close my eyes and force myself to wake up. Now I don't have them at all.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody in your dreams you have actually seen before
  • MistyKnight
    edited December 2017

oh, then i'll refrain

mature IC can be such a beautiful thing when it works

I agree.

Feels nice to open up about my other life without being persecuted like a Salem witch.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Busta Carmichael

Ayo c'mon lmao

If what you are saying is true then there's no denying it.

Some look at it as a gift, others see it as a curse.

They attempted to use me as a vessel once... But they didn't know that I posses certain abilities, so I was able to fight back.

It was a white faced demon.

He stared at me from the corner of my bed with a smile while he held me down with such force.

I screamed, yelled, and fought as hard as I could and finally he let me go.

Never saw him since.... Aka they didn't try that ? again.

It happens to you frequently because you let it. You're essentially inviting them over to feast on you like a late Thanksgiving.

Perhaps you posses certain abilities as well. Opposite of mine.

You might be a medium but you haven't learned how to take control of yourself yet.

Hell, you might go through your whole life just being a vessel. Which I personally think sucks but oh well.. That's not my destiny.

This reminds me of Twin Peaks (Laura Palmer & BOB).
  • Broddie

The supernatural and unknown is real. Seen and experienced way too much occult ? in my life to think that it isn't. So I don't doubt any of this. There is still so much that we don't know about the world and different dimensions that surround us.
  • Broddie
    edited December 2017
    I knew someone in DR who used to see things without a veil to the point that it drove her crazy.

She would see things the rest of us couldn't process while awake and be like "it's standing right there next to the table" next thing you know a spoon would fall off the table or a chair would move a quarter of an inch. Freaky ? .

She had to see a santero to use white magic to shroud her in a spiritual veil so that she would no longer have these visions.
  • Busta Carmichael

I mean.... That's what they say but that theory hasn't been proven.

Like I said earlier my friend saw his unborn daughter and didn't know his girl was pregnant.
    Kids been describing their grandparents or relatives that died way before they were born and never even seen a picture.

I've seen relatives and other people that I know for sure I've never seen before.

Especially some dimes, trust me I would know.
  • Broddie

I don't know about that. I've seen people in dreams that I haven't ever seen in real life till way after the fact. Happened to me twice. I spoke about one in the first page of this thread.
  • MistyKnight
    edited December 2017
    Broddie wrote: »

I don't know about that. I've seen people in dreams that I haven't ever seen in real life till way after the fact. Happened to me twice. I spoke about one in the first page of this thread.

Yeah, his statement is false.

Some of us have the ability to foresee the future.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

Like I said earlier my friend saw his unborn daughter and didn't know his girl was pregnant.
    Kids been describing their grandparents or relatives that died way before they were born and never even seen a picture.

I've seen relatives and other people that I know for sure I've never seen before.

Right,l had a dream the other day having a convo with some random white boy and literally woke up thinking who the ? was that??? Cause it seemed like i knew him but i didnt...and i was playing lottery numbers but i forgot them, i was gonna play them ? ..yea if i have a dream and come across some random numbers ill play them because sometimes theyll end up being winners, i won $600 on pick 4 last year because i played some numbers i seen on the side of a house in a dream..my daddy who was big into playing told me to always play numbers i see in a dream if i can remember them
  • Broddie
    farris2k1 wrote: »

Right,l had a dream the other day having a convo with some random white boy and literally woke up thinking who the ? was that??? Cause it seemed like i knew him but i didnt...and i was playing lottery numbers but i forgot them, i was gonna play them ? ..yea if i have a dream and come across some random numbers ill play them because sometimes theyll end up being winners, i won $600 on pick 4 last year because i played some numbers i seen on the side of a house in a dream..my daddy who was big into playing told me to always play numbers i see in a dream if i can remember them

Before my mom became a ? baptist in the mid 90s she used to play the lotto almost everyday. She only played numbers she saw in her dreams or the birthdates of relatives and other people (dead or alive) that she would see in her dreams. She never hit the major jackpot but she always used to win a little something that would make life easier.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember one dream I was waiting on line to suck lil kims ? for 15 minutes. Paid $200. Line was like an hour long and when I finally get to Kim, it aint kim its spike lee! This ? pulls out a hairy nipple (nh) like "we gonna do this or what?" ? in full knicks gear and everything. I was like wtf, nah ? ! Took off running like a ? with my hands waving and woke up. Never again bro, smh

I’m cool on whatever you be smokin

? smoking spice before bed and ?