U Ever Met Someone In A Dream?....

Options

Comments

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    You every dream you're throwing punches as hard as you can but they keep landing soft as ? ?

mannn what is up with that ? ?

I'll wake up legit mad about that ? , looking at my hands

giphy.gif

I ? hate "fight dreams". ? is always some fight to the death against some demon or a room full of ? ala Chinese Connection. I always win but ? I wake up tired as ? from 'em like I was fighting for real.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope thread, like the ones that make you think on another level.

Had a dream not too long ago I fell out with a good friend and he payed to have me jumped and stabbed.

I’ve since fell out with him just waiting on the latter of the dream to occur.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    And then u wake up like " who tf was that?"

Like a good friend or a s/o other

And you've never actually seen this person in real life but in the dream it made sense?

I've had several dreams with someone I didn't really recognize but in the dream we were really close.

I've read that everyone in your dream is someone you've seen in real life though. At least one time in passing. Apparently your brain is unable to make new faces in your dreams so it uses a reference for faces from memory. Dunno if it's true, but I've had dreams with people in them I swear I've never seen, but I may have.

Crazy thing is, you've might have seen this person as an infant and your brain stored that memory.

Because the people I've seen recently were not in passing. Im sure of it.

Yeah i think everything from Social Media/Internet ? effects it too.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Prolly the worst for me are apocalyptic dreams. ? is always epic and mentally draining. Always some nuclear war pops off and I'm with a group of people just trying to make it to shelter before we're caught staring at a mushroom cloud knowing we're gonna be vaporized within seconds. Those are the dreams it's hardest to wake up from next to fight dreams. A lot of my dreams allow my rational thinking to kick in like "... hey... I'm dreaming" and then I wake up but not those end of the world ? . Nope, I gotta get through them until it's resolved or until I switch dreams.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is anyone else aware in their dreams that they're dreaming? I have I'd say 70% awareness, I can communicate with myself to wake up and when ? going bad I can call out to myself and wake up

People think Im lying when i tell them that tho

Or I'll be like 'oh ? this is a dream, im about to get reckless'
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get sleep paralysis occasionally. I find it crazy how other people have the same dream and see the same or a similar "demon".
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    And sleep paralysis ain't ? ! ? , I remember I had it once when I was like 17 and I started freaking out and ? . That was the longest little moment of my life lol smh.

? try having that ? everyday for the past 10 years.

I can't get rid of it.

I only get it when I sleep in my back. So I often make an effort to sleep on my side. weird.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    I get sleep paralysis occasionally. I find it crazy how other people have the same dream and see the same or a similar "demon".

After having been through it once with the demon, I can't even wrap my mind around people that deal with it frequently.

Once is more than enough for me!

It would drive me mad!
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @BustaCarmichael bruh them spirits are Bill Cosbying the ? outta you

You not going to challenge them in the Shadow Realm ?

Yu-Gi-Oh would be dissappointed as ? in you
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all the time.

i have those dreams where i see people that i see later on but can never remember where theyre from at the time.

i tried to do that astral ? one time and had the exploding head thing. i was like ? THAT. the last time one of those dream threads came up on here, mfs were talkin about the astral projection stuff and it sounded super interesting so i was like im gonna try it again. i go to bed that night and start doin all those steps and start feeling different things. i felt like i was awake but idk. it was like a frequency wave thing going and it was getting faster and faster. my body locks up to where i felt like all i could move were my eyebrows, and then i start separating from my body. kinda pulling a sandwich or something apart. once that started happening i got shook and was like nopenopenope, and fell back down.

i had the fight ones where im taggin the mf left and right and its like i got pillows on my hands. ONE TIME tho, i decided to throw kicks. woke up facing the oppsite way in my bed, and a hole in my headboard lol.

i used to get dreams about lottery numbers and ? all the time, but itd only be 5 out of 6 every time. no ? . at least a dozen times. my mom would call me asking what numbers to play in their lottery and every time 5/6, to the point she was wondering if it was on purpose. couldnt ever get the last one. same thing with gambling and those football parlays, 9 outta 10.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Is anyone else aware in their dreams that they're dreaming? I have I'd say 70% awareness, I can communicate with myself to wake up and when ? going bad I can call out to myself and wake up

Once I become aware that I'm dreaming I'll wake up. I've only become aware that I was dreaming once where that didn't happen and I was able to take full control of the dream down to being able to fly, create environments, and all that ? .
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    @BustaCarmichael bruh them spirits are Bill Cosbying the ? outta you

You not going to challenge them in the Shadow Realm ?

Yu-Gi-Oh would be dissappointed as ? in you

Lmao Bruh I saw the last stranger things season where he let demon get to him.

I'm good on that
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

After having been through it once with the demon, I can't even wrap my mind around people that deal with it frequently.

Once is more than enough for me!

It would drive me mad!

After a while I began to embrace it.
    I hear ocean waves. It sounds like I’m on a beach. The first few times you’re trying to scream but you mumble. You’re trying you’re best to make a fist but can barely move your fingers.
    After while I got to the point where I just said ? it, I’m okay with death. I wanna see what happens if I don’t do nothing.

I used to get it daily.....until I
    1. Stopped sleeping on my back for a while
    2. Stopped giving a ? about it
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I'll become aware of my dreaming and then watch it play out since I'm able to wake up when I please at that point.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Once I become aware that I'm dreaming I'll wake up. I've only become aware that I was dreaming once where that didn't happen and I was able to take full control of the dream down to being able to fly, create environments, and all that ? .

Its every night tho

I can turn a nightmare into a ? and vice versa, its that serious
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I had a dream about my grandmother & grandfather. They were sitting in a chair in a room together like they were waiting on something. I can't remember what else happened but either me or them said "Aight, I'll see you later".

A couple of years ago. I had another dream about my grandmother. It felt real because I used to go over my grandmother house, just to spend time & watch TV with her. In the dream, it was the same thing. I thought it was real until I woke up. That was a bitter sweet moment

This happened to me like a year ago. Me and my uncle were tight as hell and one night i had him on my mind heavy before i went to sleep and ended up having a dream about him. ? was so real though, like we were just catching up on ? and he was asking me bout everybody and everything, we were laughing and cracking jokes just like we always did then all of a sudden he tells me he gotta go, before walking off and just like fading. Woke up wit tears in my eyes after that ? .
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My dreams are rarely cohesive. I get to the point in a lot of my dreams where I consciously tell myself “this ? is dumb, you must be dreaming, wake up”. Sometimes I have fun in my dreams because I know I’m dreaming.

I’ll walk into my house, open the door...and walk into the mall. I’ll go in a store, look around.....and be on the block from with friends as a teenager. I’ll light up a blunt....and emerge from a fire. Randomly fall through the sky.

It’s either that or if they are cohesive just mundane ? . Like I’ll dream I go to the grocery store. Or the gym. Be on the phone with family members. No plot or anything. I just be going about my day in my dream.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ive done this a few times. Like i'll be having a ? up dream but i'll tell myself without even waking up that its a dream then either the dream stops or it'll change into some more random ?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any body ever had that dream were you caught out in public in your under wear?
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I remember I had a dream about this sexy ass redbone chick I saw that worked at Walden bookstore. She wasn't even in my mind like that because I was sweatin' another chick at the time. I dreamt that she came to my job and gave me a lapdance.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I dream about my friend/weedman who got killed earlier this year. In my dreams we riding together like he's still alive.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a dream last night that I was on the basketball team. One thing I regret in life is not being more serious about hooping growing up and I think "what if" every now and then. Probably just a "what if" dream.

So, I'm shutting ? down my whole dream and we're winning games and ? , then at halftime, I decide to walk home and get my dark chocolate and almond bar and water that I left on the table (in real life before I went to bed lol) and come back. I'm walking and my legs weigh twice as much for some reason (its a dream, ? ) and I run into this little white girl I went to school with and she starts ? with me then I wake up.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont sleep long enough for all that
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    i dont sleep long enough for all that

Bruh I had a year long dream in 15 minutes
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Devin-The-Dude-603x452.jpg

It keeps you from having dreams.

? ...I smoke on the regular and I still have very vivid dreams that I can remember