U Ever Met Someone In A Dream?....

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont sleep long enough for all that

Bruh I had a year long dream in 15 minutes

idk b i dont remember any dreams lately.....
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Have a friend who has always told me about being visited by a succubus. Dude says he would be having a dream, then out of nowhere a bad ass female would start be ? him in his dream, he could feel ? , ? on him.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    blackrain wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Devin-The-Dude-603x452.jpg

It keeps you from having dreams.

? ...I smoke on the regular and I still have very vivid dreams that I can remember

You're lucky. I only dream if I go a couple of days without chiefing. Not when I smoke day after day though.
  • Ghost313
    I have had a dream where I had a family, kids, dog and all. IRL I have no kids, the woman I'm married to, I have never met in life. The dog is a huge white Husky or German Shepard. It would be me doing simple ? like yardwork or wood work with my son. I've had this dream about 3 times over 5 years.
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

@Busta Carmichael
    Sleep PAralysis::::

Need to know the average time it takes for when your conscious and to when you totally snap out of it. In My experiences they dont last too long for me but its excruciating enough to remember i wanted out. Id say 10-- 15 min cuz im technically still sleeping
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    I have had a dream where I had a family, kids, dog and all. IRL I have no kids, the woman I'm married to, I have never met in life. The dog is a huge white Husky or German Shepard. It would be me doing simple ? like yardwork or wood work with my son. I've had this dream about 3 times over 5 years.

Have u seen the face of your dream wife or kids before in real life? @Ghost313
  • Ghost313
    edited December 2017
    Ghost313 wrote: »

Have u seen the face of your dream wife or kids before in real life? @Ghost313

My ex would be the my Dream wife, but the woman in my dreams is completely different. I always wonder if it is somebody I scanned in passing. I thought maybe it was.me looking from a future perspective of my kids or grandkids maybe. @Busta Carmichael
  • Busta Carmichael
    Lol yea I meant woman in your dreams.

Yeah but that's what's crazy. You might not have seen them in passing. The brain is powerful and can form everything from new faces to ideas in your sleep.

Maybe it's the future. Or maybe you're seeing your life from an alternate dimension.

We never know fam
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most vivid dreams you'll ever have is while taking the supplement MSM. My wife was taking it and from day-one was complaining about how extremely vivid her dreams were. She told me to try it and I did. That night I had probably the most intense fight dream of my life. ? was so damned lifelike I could feel heat, cold, pain... everything and I was locked in the dream even though I knew I was dreaming. Couldn't control it or anything like that so I was stuck fighting crazy ass demons and ? for what seemed like an eternity until I finally woke up.

Haven't taken that ? ever since.
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited December 2017
    The most vivid dreams you'll ever have is while taking the supplement MSM. My wife was taking it and from day-one was complaining about how extremely vivid her dreams were. She told me to try it and I did. That night I had probably the most intense fight dream of my life. ? was so damned lifelike I could feel heat, cold, pain... everything and I was locked in the dream even though I knew I was dreaming. Couldn't control it or anything like that so I was stuck fighting crazy ass demons and ? for what seemed like an eternity until I finally woke up.

Haven't taken that ? ever since.

Ayooooo

I work out regularly and take supplements.

Maybe that's why I been getting demon abused?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Devin-The-Dude-603x452.jpg

It keeps you from having dreams.

? ...I smoke on the regular and I still have very vivid dreams that I can remember

Generally most people's dream slow down or altogether stop because weed interferes with REM, but I think it's like how most people get hungry when smoking weed but a small percentage get turned off by food when high and are also most likely the people who suffer intestinal problems/upset because of the weed.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I truly do beilve once you die you’ll be reincarnated into a another life.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol yea I meant woman in your dreams.

Yeah but that's what's crazy. You might not have seen them in passing. The brain is powerful and can form everything from new faces to ideas in your sleep.

Maybe it's the future. Or maybe you're seeing your life from an alternate dimension.

We never know fam

It's quite possible considering multiverse theory and all that.

• LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Yeah I remember when I was younger seeing someone in my dreams when I was on vacation then seeing them the next day, in almost the same outfit on this hiking trail on a mountain in Maine.

I fostered one of my friend's pitbulls for awhile. I generally never dream about real life settings but in this one I was in my house on my computer and my door opened, to see the dog creeping towards me and I was generally surprised because in the dream I knew like 'damn I haven't seen you in forever what the hell are you doing here dog?'. It came over laid down on my bed to be pet and we chilled for a couple minutes before I woke up. I learned it had a home the day it left by it's owner after taking care of it for a year and felt guilty having to send it away with strangers.

been having a hard time lately so things like this make it a little better. dreams really do have a weight, either they are a view into the forth dimension, alternate dimensions, or predict the future.

I have a lot of nightmares about the world ending and people running away from something, all with people i've never seen before in places i've never been.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I done got to the point where I know I'm dreaming, so I just have fun and do what I want

most of the time I just go flying

like flap my arms and take the ? off
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    This is a reddit post in a thread about secrets and ?
    My last semester at a certain college I was assulted by a football player for walking where he was trying to drive (note he was 325lbs I was 120lbs), while unconscious on the ground I lived a different life.

I met a wonderful young lady, she made my heart skip and my face red, I pursued her for months and dispatched a few ? boyfriends before I finally won her over, after two years we got married and almost immediately she bore me a daughter.

I had a great job and my wife didn't have to work outside of the house, when my daughter was two she [my wife] bore me a son. My son was the joy of my life, I would walk into his room every morning before I left for work and doted on him and my daughter.

One day while sitting on the couch I noticed that the perspective of the lamp was odd, like inverted. It was still in 3D but... just.. wrong. (It was a square lamp base, red with gold trim on 4 legs and a white square shade). I was transfixed, I couldn't look away from it. I stayed up all night staring at it, the next morning I didn't go to work, something was just not right about that lamp.

I stopped eating, I left the couch only to use the bathroom at first, soon I stopped that too as I wasn't eating or drinking. I stared at the ? lamp for 3 days before my wife got really worried, she had someone come and try to talk to me, by this time my cognizance was breaking up and my wife was freaking out. She took the kids to her mother's house just before I had my epiphany.... the lamp is not real.... the house is not real, my wife, my kids... none of that is real... the last 10 years of my life are not ? real!

The lamp started to grow wider and deeper, it was still inverted dimensions, it took up my entire perspective and all I could see was red, I heard voices, screams, all kinds of weird noises and I became aware of pain.... a ? ? ton of pain... the first words I said were "I'm missing teeth" and opened my eyes. I was laying on my back on the sidewalk surrounded by people that I didn't know, lots were freaking out, I was completely confused.

At some point a cop scooped me up, dragged/walked me across the sidewalk and grass and threw me face down in the back of a cop car, I was still confused.

I was taken to the hospital by the cop (seems he didn't want to wait for the ambulance to arrive) and give CT scans and ? ..

I went through about 3 years of horrid depression, I was grieving the loss of my wife and children and dealing with the knowledge that they never existed, I was scared that I was going insane as I would cry myself to sleep hoping I would see her in my dreams. I never have, but sometimes I see my son, usually just a glimpse out of my peripheral vision, he is perpetually 5 years old and I can never hear what he says.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my dreams in jail were ? wit me

I'd dream I was free, kicking it

then somebody would ask me

"when you got out?"

and I'd be confused, then wake up

I'd be so ?
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Every once in a blue moon i have this dream where it's this mysterious woman come out of nowhere, randomly...apparently my soul mate - beautiful as ever (everything I want in a woman and more) - that i never met before, but somehow i FEEL the connection between both of us is mind blowing out of this world..like we both know each other deeply except that for some reason she knows me more...like she knows me completely, knows everything i like, know me better than i know myself and she been looking for me for ages. And all this while i'm just standing there holdin her because she jumped in my arms and then she'll kiss me good as f and i wake up. And every time I wake up im left feeling super disappointed and sad like i just lost a winning lotto ticket. And long after I’m woke it’s like a ? mind will be playing tricks on me thinking of the small possibility that girl is really out there in the world somewhere, but I’ll never find her unless I believe in the dream 100%.
  • Ghost313
    My last semester at a certain college I was assulted by a football player for walking where he was trying to drive (note he was 325lbs I was 120lbs), while unconscious on the ground I lived a different life.

I met a wonderful young lady, she made my heart skip and my face red, I pursued her for months and dispatched a few ? boyfriends before I finally won her over, after two years we got married and almost immediately she bore me a daughter.

I had a great job and my wife didn't have to work outside of the house, when my daughter was two she [my wife] bore me a son. My son was the joy of my life, I would walk into his room every morning before I left for work and doted on him and my daughter.

One day while sitting on the couch I noticed that the perspective of the lamp was odd, like inverted. It was still in 3D but... just.. wrong. (It was a square lamp base, red with gold trim on 4 legs and a white square shade). I was transfixed, I couldn't look away from it. I stayed up all night staring at it, the next morning I didn't go to work, something was just not right about that lamp.

I stopped eating, I left the couch only to use the bathroom at first, soon I stopped that too as I wasn't eating or drinking. I stared at the ? lamp for 3 days before my wife got really worried, she had someone come and try to talk to me, by this time my cognizance was breaking up and my wife was freaking out. She took the kids to her mother's house just before I had my epiphany.... the lamp is not real.... the house is not real, my wife, my kids... none of that is real... the last 10 years of my life are not ? real!

The lamp started to grow wider and deeper, it was still inverted dimensions, it took up my entire perspective and all I could see was red, I heard voices, screams, all kinds of weird noises and I became aware of pain.... a ? ? ton of pain... the first words I said were "I'm missing teeth" and opened my eyes. I was laying on my back on the sidewalk surrounded by people that I didn't know, lots were freaking out, I was completely confused.

At some point a cop scooped me up, dragged/walked me across the sidewalk and grass and threw me face down in the back of a cop car, I was still confused.

I was taken to the hospital by the cop (seems he didn't want to wait for the ambulance to arrive) and give CT scans and ? ..

I went through about 3 years of horrid depression, I was grieving the loss of my wife and children and dealing with the knowledge that they never existed, I was scared that I was going insane as I would cry myself to sleep hoping I would see her in my dreams. I never have, but sometimes I see my son, usually just a glimpse out of my peripheral vision, he is perpetually 5 years old and I can never hear what he says.

Homie! I relate to this, except for the injury induced dream.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah i used to have sleep paralysis bad. usually when it would come i would know cause obviously youre on your back but i would get like super sleepy and then i would hear a loud boom. and then im there. i used to be like yeah im going to see what this ? is all about until one day the demons popped up with red eyes.

cool the next time i was like ? them red eyes im gone see whats poppin....then them ? started to speak. i was done. the last time i had that ? was a couple of months ago and i almost shot up the damn house cause i was scared trying to reach for my pistol. one lesson i learned from that is keep your gun faaaaarrrr away.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn that ? beat him into an alternative reality! Lmao
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man those inception dreams are the woat.
    I dreamt I was getting chased by this unnecessarily strong and powerful demon. Couldn't hit him and had no weapons.

As soon as he grabbed u he would send sharp spikes through your body. ? felt real. Woke up screaming the first time.

However, He's chasing me, then I wake up.
    I'm at a my brothers crib. We talk about life and whatnot. And this demon just busts through the wall. I get to running again. Apparently I was still alseep.

Later I wake up for real. I go and brush my teeth, get breakfast and go to work. I do my daily routine for the day.

Come home from work bout to hit the showers. This demon busts through the door again.

Had me like
    ys0ukrw0w2bw.gif

? you nigggaa
    3nay4r9b6n63.gif

I was still asleep. My dream must've been for 2 days or some ? , but in real life it was prolly 7 hours.

This got me rollin' right chea! lololol. All I can see is this happening.....

ijr8jkcdwidr.gif

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dreams I hate the most aren’t even the nightmares. It’s the ones where find or come into a lot of money.

Wake up with them plans to spend them remember I don’t really have it
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    And sleep paralysis ain't ? ! ? , I remember I had it once when I was like 17 and I started freaking out and ? . That was the longest little moment of my life lol smh.

? try having that ? everyday for the past 10 years.

I can't get rid of it.

Don't sleep on your back. I have sleep paralysis alot too but Only if I sleep on my back
  • Busta Carmichael
    So ILL wrote: »
    And sleep paralysis ain't ? ! ? , I remember I had it once when I was like 17 and I started freaking out and ? . That was the longest little moment of my life lol smh.

? try having that ? everyday for the past 10 years.

I can't get rid of it.

Don't sleep on your back. I have sleep paralysis alot too but Only if I sleep on my back

Lol I've answered this question to about 4 different posters bruh.

It happens regardless of how I sleep. And it's not stress