Comments

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^I was thinking the same^^^^

? whupped his ass into the 4th dimension
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    And sleep paralysis ain't ? ! ? , I remember I had it once when I was like 17 and I started freaking out and ? . That was the longest little moment of my life lol smh.

? try having that ? everyday for the past 10 years.

I can't get rid of it.

Don't sleep on your back. I have sleep paralysis alot too but Only if I sleep on my back

Lol I've answered this question to about 4 different posters bruh.

It happens regardless of how I sleep. And it's not stress

My bad bro. Didn't read fully thru the thread til after I posted that
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dreams I hate the most aren’t even the nightmares. It’s the ones where find or come into a lot of money.

Wake up with them plans to spend them remember I don’t really have it
    Duuuuuude, I had a dream like this not too long ago. I was hitting on lottery machines for real, only to wake up and realize it was just a damn dream smh.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    And sleep paralysis ain't ? ! ? , I remember I had it once when I was like 17 and I started freaking out and ? . That was the longest little moment of my life lol smh.

? try having that ? everyday for the past 10 years.

I can't get rid of it.

Damn bruh ? going on that much you might have some dark ? on your head for real. I have experience sleep paralysis several times as well. I really think those entities be malevolent.
  • G.Avant
    I've never met somebody in a dream but I've had a lot of other weird experiences while sleeping.

This experience is kind of hard to describe but One night while I'm sleep I just wake up out the blue, kinda like something hit me and I realized something.

But it wasn't just any old regular thing it was like some kind blowing life changing ? like Oh ? WTF!!

gwoca7858yfr.gif

So now I'm just sitting up in my bed with my spine tingling trying to place what hit me. I couldn't quite place what it was, but the feeling was like every worry I've ever had was removed and it felt like I has cracked the code on life or existence or some ? . This only lasted for like a minute and it was definitely an odd experience out the blue in my sleep.

• G.Avant
    I had another dream one time where I was just walking down the street to the store and there was this little white girl walking behind me. I see her then keep walking turn around again she's there but next time I looked she had disappeared into thin air. At the end of the dream it was like everything went black then a message in white letters popped up saying "Do you know that spirits are following you?" Right after the message came up I woke up. ? was wild.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a dream last night... toward the end of it I get a text from @Busta Carmichael telling me I need to be somewhere and @kat was there trying to tell me how to get there... then I woke up... I swear...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    Had a dream last night... toward the end of it I get a text from @Busta Carmichael telling me I need to be somewhere and @kat was there trying to tell me how to get there... then I woke up... I swear...

NH @ dreaming about busta
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah..
    but my dead relatives visit me..

alot of dreams i cant remember at all but while in it its vivid as ? ..
    but for some reason i remember those..

and in those dreams we both are aware of the situation.. we know they dead and im livin but its like we takin a break from our reality and kick it a minute..
  • BenjaminE
    edited December 2017
    BenjaminE wrote: »

NH @ dreaming about busta

But I dreamt about Kat too, so it balances out...
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G.Avant wrote: »
    I've never met somebody in a dream but I've had a lot of other weird experiences while sleeping.

This experience is kind of hard to describe but One night while I'm sleep I just wake up out the blue, kinda like something hit me and I realized something.

But it wasn't just any old regular thing it was like some kind blowing life changing ? like Oh ? WTF!!

gwoca7858yfr.gif

So now I'm just sitting up in my bed with my spine tingling trying to place what hit me. I couldn't quite place what it was, but the feeling was like every worry I've ever had was removed and it felt like I has cracked the code on life or existence or some ? . This only lasted for like a minute and it was definitely an odd experience out the blue in my sleep.

Sound like you had a ? ?
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a dream that I found Jay-Z's rap notebook.

It was a Mead black and white composition notebook, just lying on the ground at a college campus. I opened it up and saw the lyrics to every jigga song before Blueprint 1. then I heard on campus someone say that Jay Z was supposed to perform at the football stadium!

I figured if I have his notebook, I can return it to him personally and maybe get a reward! Yeah, I'm going to sneak into the dressing room and give him his notebook. Then Maybe I'll rap for this ? and get a record deal!

Aight, so boom... so I snuck in the stadium through the air ventilation systems. I don't know how, but I was like Martin in Blue Streak. so then I fell straight through one of the air ducts into a pile of football laundry. Jay Z's security tries to apprehend me, but they quickly take the notebook out of my hand and left me in the locker room by myself. them n***** even closed the door and turn off the lights.
  • geechee slim
    first time I experienced sleep paralysis was in school asleep at my desk at 17 years old!

I remember one day waking up and I could not breathe! I couldn't move my arms or feel my legs either. If I inhaled, it was only a straw worth of air. I was doing this for almost two minutes, and nobody around me noticed that I needed help.

I know yawning and generally being tired could produce tears. But those might have been genuine tears in my eyes cuz I thought I was going to die in the middle of class.
  • LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    I had a dream that I found Jay-Z's rap notebook.

It was a Mead black and white composition notebook, just lying on the ground at a college campus. I opened it up and saw the lyrics to every jigga song before Blueprint 1. then I heard on campus someone say that Jay Z was supposed to perform at the football stadium!

I figured if I have his notebook, I can return it to him personally and maybe get a reward! Yeah, I'm going to sneak into the dressing room and give him his notebook. Then Maybe I'll rap for this ? and get a record deal!

Aight, so boom... so I snuck in the stadium through the air ventilation systems. I don't know how, but I was like Martin in Blue Streak. so then I fell straight through one of the air ducts into a pile of football laundry. Jay Z's security tries to apprehend me, but they quickly take the notebook out of my hand and left me in the locker room by myself. them n***** even closed the door and turn off the lights.

Jay z's security really threw in the towel here.
  • BenjaminE
    I mentioned in another thread how I had a dream within a dream where I was in a long term relationship with Anne Hathaway...
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    I done got to the point where I know I'm dreaming, so I just have fun and do what I want

most of the time I just go flying

like flap my arms and take the ? off

If this happens regularly than you're blessed and don't even know it
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One type of dream I have yet to hear about in this thread is viewing people doing ? in real time
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was young I had a recurring dream I was in the backyard and a pigeon came and started pecking me and when I'd yell no sound would come out.

My pops passed a few years back but I'll have dreams where we in the same house but different rooms and we having a full convo but whenever I try to get to the room he in I wake up.

Or me and pops kicking it I see him and everything ? be hella cool than I wake up like fawwwwwwk.

Sleep paralysis sucks I Kno that much, hadn't had it in a while but now I'm talking about it I'm doomed I'm sure.

Are dreams and deja vu cousins or one in the same cause I've had a few deja vu moments that were crucial
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a dream i was ? my homegirl and her best friend. Its ? up cuz we close and we never blurred the lines.

But mannnnnnnnnn say...i aint ever mentioning that ?
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant wrote: »

gwoca7858yfr.gif

Sound like you had a ? ?

Wasn't no damn ? lmao. Was weird as hell though whatever it was.
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had lucid dreams before but never for a long amount of time. Soon as I realize i'm dreaming and I can control what's going on I wake up shortly after.

I notice if I have a dream about someone that I haven't spoken to in a while they'll usually contact me within the next couple days or so after saying that they had a dream that I was in, or they just thought to reach out.

Used to get sleep paralysis a lot but not so much anymore. Saw that shadow only once and it freaked me the ? out. I noticed that when I do get sleep paralysis though, the best thing to do is try to calm down and focus on moving your toes. That tends to snap me out of the sleep paralysis alot quicker.

Also had an outer body experience once or twice
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    inori wrote: »
    Yeah ? ... That's what we doin', huh?

Out-of-body, ? !!!

@inori
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    inori wrote: »
    Yeah ? ... That's what we doin', huh?

Out-of-body, ? !!!

@inori

yvq19i8dvef1.gif
    lmao ? ! i'll see myself out
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That succubus broad is a ? .

.....I had a dream I ? the rapper eve

...I was in a high school rap battle versus jay z and common

....fell from space into a pool on earth

....punched slow in a fight scene

.....chased through the house by all the mortal combat characters

Question about this demon yall talking about what it look like?!?

• geechee slim
    Lucid dreams don't work!

I thought I was lucid dreaming about a Lamborghini. The seat belts strapped me in by themselves, and the car drove itself towards a brick wall. I'm screaming cuz I'm trapped in the car. And the words DIABLO on the side of the car just lit up bright orange.