AllHipHop.com

Options

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    @_Goldie_ check ur site and pm me my username and pw

U gotta sign up to the forum, not the main site.

I'll see ur name if u have pw issues but u shouldnt.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »
    With that said signed up at maven also waiting confirmation email for abw as ChicagoFigure

My confirmation went to my spam folder make sure u check it

Resent confirmation 3 times for abw....nothin!! Not in spam :angry:

I think you signed up to the main website fam, u gotta go to the forum part of the site: https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

If you still can't get on there , send me ur ABW username and I got u.

Got in thanks bruh
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna try both forums whatevers poppin more im stickin with but if IC as we know it is done was a helluva run
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

4tgkjmeea0ij.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I just tried no bueno...bout to lift ill try when I get to my PC
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can ? post nudes and shoot the ? freely on abw?
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I signed up to ABW. This ? @_Goldie_ positioned himself well for the takeover. The exodus started when they stopped allowing nudes in Illpix. I ain't care too much about the new rule, but that's where I started hearing about ABW.
  • LordZuko
    Options
    Everybody in this ? like

csv3ampn4mq0.gif
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Damn shame @grouchygreg hasn't shown up.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Lol and do what? This is what they wanted
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @_Goldie_ whats up with the rest of that site, is it black owned or what? Specifically the Shop page..
  • Stew
    Options

Lol and do what? This is what they wanted

Answer the questions maybe?
  • LordZuko
    Options

U can say pretty much w.e u want to the ? , but I like women around, so attackin the females and makin em run off aint gon fly. Nudes in the pic section is all good.

@_Goldie_ whats up with the rest of that site, is it black owned or what? Specifically the Shop page..

Everything on ABW is mine. The store is all me too. The female gear is made by this african chick i know, the t-shirts are made by me.

So ? gotta tip toe around ? now?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IC was down for a minute jus now right? Or im i trippin?
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U can say pretty much w.e u want to the ? , but I like women around, so attackin the females and makin em run off aint gon fly. Nudes in the pic section is all good.

Everything on ABW is mine. The store is all me too. The female gear is made by this african chick i know, the t-shirts are made by me.

Thats dope, there's a tshirt on there I plan to get. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't giving my money to a vulture considering the tone of the shirts.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    ABW cool. Allergens ? blocking ? like a lame but it's cool
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    THAT NEW ? IS TRASH
    @stew
    @StoneColdMikey
    @Cain

I meant to ask yall to port my ? but i saw that could still log in here with that url so im good had to change my email from the other ? i forgot
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

They're nubian queens and should be treated as such. lol ? u can talk yo ? , just don't o.d with the ? .

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

They're nubian queens and should be treated as such. lol ? u can talk yo ? , just don't o.d with the ? .

Lol some don't understand the difference bro
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    IC dead
    Joe gone off everyday struggle
    Combat jack passed

Been a rough week

2017 in hip hop was pretty good but this last week has been utter ? .
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    IC was down for a minute jus now right? Or im i trippin?

yeah and couple threads has closed i thought it was over lol
    giphy.gif
  • Stew
    Options
    THAT NEW ? IS TRASH
    @stew
    @StoneColdMikey
    @Cain

We ain't got nothin to do with it bruh. I made a long ass post to Greg in the old thread(among other suggestions from others), looks like none of it came to fruition smh.

Yo, can't say I didn't try.

Here's an idea. Take what made the IC great from both eras, add some new ? and put them into 1.

OG era- Special avi's available for those that deserve it(ie...posters with a certain amount of post, been signed up the longest, win an award for the year<---all gives incentive to be active) like gif avi's, bigger joints, if it could be done in 2003 it def can be done today.

- You can see who's in threads per vbulletin, at the bottom of the screen you could see the posters lurkin the thread. Sounds minor but it made for good Internet posting

2010+ era- Reactions, some ppl think it made it worse, more ppl thought diff. The way they are now is perfect.

- being able to post pics/gifs straight from your phone/comp without have to worry about being hacked. Flawless victory

New ? - add being able to post a FB link, Tumbler, periscope, whatever the hell is out there the same way you can post a twitter link. Link=post

- give someone the ability to take a thread that's extremely popular and add it to the front page/twitter. We know that's what u want to get more traffic. It doesn't have to be the whole damn site. We like being behind the scene, this is the IC, how we earned our "reputation". You can do both

- Video. This might be far fetched but Should be a way where we could take a vid from our phones and be able to post it immediately ie...snapchat/IG. If I'm not mistaken that's the "waaaave"

- An app has to be made

- Giving out a prize or 2 won't hurt anybody's pockets, your sponsors pay this $150 easy, trust me I know how this works. Tickets to a concert for best thread of the month? Poster of the year? I know this for a fact to generate more traffic.

With that said, all this has to be in a "forum", I don't think anything else will work, that's why the majority of us are here. If you could make that ? into an App..... abfe0izclkou.gif

What yall think?

This discussion has been closed.