Comments

• bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    bigbird_1 wrote: »
    It's been real

@bigbird_1

I been meaning to ask you, is that supposed to be a Clemson Tiger whippin' up work in your Avi?
    It's Tony the tiger folk
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Can yall not all make new screen names on ABW, I have no idea who anyone is when you do that
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Can yall not all make new screen names on ABW, I have no idea who anyone is when you do that

Mine is different, but I have the same avi that I'm currently using on here so there's that

Im @GOAT over there

I used to be @TheGOAT but they was on sum ? a few months ago and banned me.

I just made my return a couple days ago
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just checked the Maven I.C, I dont get it at all, wtf is the 'conversation' schitt??? I clicked on 'Reason' and there is some side bar thing, where are these conversations and schitt and what are the??? Where do they come from??? How do you see them all??? And who do you make one??? Its fckn awful, who in their right mind thinks this a good idea???
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    But can you pay to ban people on the Maven like you can on ABW*? No you can't.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why don't they just import the current IC forum onto the new website,it's seems like a no brainer? It's pretty obvious no one understands how the new website works it's confusing and a mess.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please put a wrestling spot on abw whoever doing that ? I’ll get that ? litty like I did this site after the last upgrade crippled the ? . That maven IC ain’t getting NO bread because nighas is not fukin wit that trash

there is one already lol
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unban supergangster and Shadyteam

Let this be a real deal apocalypse

Cosign I been sayin' this

Unban everybody
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo...the redirect is within the next week or so. the current IC will become read-only, and all new posts will be on the new allhiphop.com

I already know... "it's the end of the world/end of the IC/end of AHH/I'm out/I'm headed to another site" etc. we obviously prefer y'all stay, but y'all may decide to leave. that's your prerogative.

both the IC and AHH will go on. for every upgrade we've had, ERYBODY ? about it at first, then grew to like it. that's happened without fail, except for just one time...and in that one time, erybody's ? got hacked, so...ppl liked the site, but still hated it. the game's the game.

I'm not happy about the prospect of possibly losing some folks. hoping for those who do leave, they decide to come back. every upgrade the IC's ever had was always hated, and we're not expecting differently this time.

the feedback that was given earlier has been applied. all of it won't be visible until after the redirect. even so, there's still gonna be a crowd of ppl who won't be satisfied. again, both the IC and AHH will go on.

accounts have already gone over. post counts will go over. reactions won't : ( at least, at first. some of the forums won't make it over (think Growing Pains), but it will be the IC.

I know there's other concerns...@grouchygreg is tuned in to this thread, anyone can @ him, or hit him via pm. I'm also gonna post a mini-FAQ in this thread.

my bad in advance for us all having to get reacquainted in a new spot, but this'll be temporary, and the IC will go on.
    What site is ? moving to?

BoxDen
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo...the redirect is within the next week or so. the current IC will become read-only, and all new posts will be on the new allhiphop.com

I already know... "it's the end of the world/end of the IC/end of AHH/I'm out/I'm headed to another site" etc. we obviously prefer y'all stay, but y'all may decide to leave. that's your prerogative.

both the IC and AHH will go on. for every upgrade we've had, ERYBODY ? about it at first, then grew to like it. that's happened without fail, except for just one time...and in that one time, erybody's ? got hacked, so...ppl liked the site, but still hated it. the game's the game.

I'm not happy about the prospect of possibly losing some folks. hoping for those who do leave, they decide to come back. every upgrade the IC's ever had was always hated, and we're not expecting differently this time.

the feedback that was given earlier has been applied. all of it won't be visible until after the redirect. even so, there's still gonna be a crowd of ppl who won't be satisfied. again, both the IC and AHH will go on.

accounts have already gone over. post counts will go over. reactions won't : ( at least, at first. some of the forums won't make it over (think Growing Pains), but it will be the IC.

I know there's other concerns...@grouchygreg is tuned in to this thread, anyone can @ him, or hit him via pm. I'm also gonna post a mini-FAQ in this thread.

my bad in advance for us all having to get reacquainted in a new spot, but this'll be temporary, and the IC will go on.
    What site is ? moving to?

BoxDen

I don't know about that breh. It's not 2007 anymore.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    z3bzbv65gwt2.gif

I should post some nudes for good times sake after work.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    The Kik room has been the real IC GNS for a minute. No troll ? (shout out @Westie ). ? been talking investments and company start ups. Kat exclusives (only the police screenshot). Reesey in there. Im trying so hard not to Chris Brown that broad though.

So...just dizz old tiny chat room moved to kik? What teens use to fall in love? Loll

Stop hating Joke. I know you about to be out of a job and all but you're just assuming ? . It's nothing like TC.

Right in the feels. You sure know how to hit em.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You mods better allow the posting of nudes for this last week, can’t show loyalty to something that doesn’t show it back.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @janklow how you feel about this comrade?
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did the mods earn money wise @Sion
This discussion has been closed.