What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Cardi B pic busting it open. NSFW

2»

Replies

• rickmogulrickmogul IFNOTYNOT Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice looking Balloon Knot she has I say!
    Agrv2385mc317
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    no warning
  • THE_R_THE_R_ Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    INSIDIOUS
    SUCK MY DICK OUT OF ANIMOSITY
    sapp08_2001mc317CJ
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    watching that video gets me dizzy.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like booty hole a lot where she shit i lick
    THE_R_LcnsdbyROYALTYdeemula420
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,374
    So that's the groceries offset b having his face & tongue n...
    LcnsdbyROYALTYblackgod813
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    HEr ass looks fake
    Not matchin tha thighs
    I remember this thot used 2 follow me in tha gram then her shit got hacked an she came back harder…
    You thirsty niggas made her relivent jus last year she was jus known 4 postin videos talkin shit an out no were she on sum hot shit… but then again wat noise has ny made since 2016?

GxFr
    Mach
    Fahim
    Hooligan
    Cam
    Made
    Dave East
    Axel Leon
    Troy Ave's last 2 albums were good
    Wu
    Nas EP

I would give the 2nd half of 2017 to NY actually
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HEr ass looks fake
    Not matchin tha thighs
    I remember this thot used 2 follow me in tha gram then her shit got hacked an she came back harder…
    You thirsty niggas made her relivent jus last year she was jus known 4 postin videos talkin shit an out no were she on sum hot shit… but then again wat noise has ny made since 2016?

Relavent

And out of nowhere

w8a4pqv7nrm0.jpg

vo91ic21ojfg.gif

LcnsdbyROYALTYL3NU
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's still showing her ass and titties around in concerts, I wonder if Offset is having 2nd thoughts trying to wife this chick
    T. Sanford
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HEr ass looks fake
    Not matchin tha thighs

Relavent

And out of nowhere

w8a4pqv7nrm0.jpg

vo91ic21ojfg.gif

Relevant...
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: [email protected]
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
    infamous114L3NU