What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Nas vs Jay

its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in The Reason
Last one before the site shuts down who you got?

Nas vs Jay 56 votes

Nas
66%
*~queenbee~*a.mannsapp08_20015th Letterscrapper1the ghostpower_wisdomthe_focused_onethemadlionsfanqawshunStewmetal face terroristclairvoyanceilledoutfranknittiIdiopathic Jokerits....JOHN BBobOblahMister B.L3NU 37 votes
Jay
33%
dalyricalbanditsouthsil4lilsoul rattlerHustleThaDonesco sopranoL.O.S.T.CeLLaR-DooRCleveland7venty6texasdaking88StoneColdMikeyNah SonKamPushMeMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14King_MeBusta Carmichael KnowReasonForPeaceGetoBoyLefty_blackity 19 votes
TheGOATblue_londonDarthRozayRevolver Ocelotsouthsil4lilBreezy_KilroyOlorun225th LetterStewBobOblahNah SonCeLLaR-DooRStoneColdMikeysapp08_2001LincolnCleveland7venty6qawshunMrCrookedLetterL3NUKnowReasonForPeaceclairvoyanceCJsoul rattlerMorganFreemanKing

Replies

• blue_londonblue_london Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilarious
  • MECCA1000MECCA1000 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MF Doom
    Bustin a new nut on @R.D's moms collarbone everyday.
    metal face terroristKneeGro_DuperMan
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas
    In all honesty, I don't think this poll has been done since I've joined, which was about 5 years ago.

I used to be on the DavyD.com website when Takeover and Ether were out, then when that site became a ghost town I started posting at sohh.com and thats all they talked about for several years, and then they got shut down.

l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

• THE_R_THE_R_ Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHEN ETHER DROPPED, NAS KILLED JAY.

IT WAS UNANIMOUS & IF YOU DISAGREED...IM PRETTY SURE U KEPT IT ON THE LOW UNTIL NAS SIGNED TO DEF JAM.

JAY'S MUSIC LOST A BIT OF CONFIDENCE AFTERWARD TOO. AND HIS SHIT WASN'T THE SAME UNTIL HE DROPPED THE BLACK ALBUM...WHICH EVEN THEN HE HAD TO RETIRE (OR TAKE A BREAK) TO RECOVER AFTERWARD.
    SUCK MY DICK OUT OF ANIMOSITY
    *~queenbee~*onetoughmiracle
  • *~queenbee~**~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathPosts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas
    Chile, this is beating a dead horse.
  • Go figureGo figure Sion the GoPosts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas
    Nas>Jay

Takeover>Ether
    iwslmt.jpg
  • tk_heuristicstk_heuristics Posts: 23 ✭✭
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    WHEN ETHER DROPPED, NAS KILLED JAY.

IT WAS UNANIMOUS & IF YOU DISAGREED...IM PRETTY SURE U KEPT IT ON THE LOW UNTIL NAS SIGNED TO DEF JAM.

JAY'S MUSIC LOST A BIT OF CONFIDENCE AFTERWARD TOO. AND HIS SHIT WASN'T THE SAME UNTIL HE DROPPED THE BLACK ALBUM...WHICH EVEN THEN HE HAD TO RETIRE (OR TAKE A BREAK) TO RECOVER AFTERWARD.

His voice changed. It was much more powerful before ether. I feel like it got higher.
    THE_R_onetoughmiracle
  • R2_163R2_163 Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    Nas>Jay

Takeover>Ether

Plot twist!!!
    2lw6u74.jpg
    L3NUpachá12
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Jay
    nas-jay-z.png
    THE_R_MECCA1000CeLLaR-DooResco soprano
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas
    Chu mean site shuts down i thought they forgot about shutting this down smh
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas
    qawshun wrote: »
    Chu mean site shuts down i thought they forgot about shutting this down smh

It’s over
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandPosts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas
    Ether at the poll

Guess that's how it is
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas
    King of New York is Smashing this poll...
    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

Originally Posted by south4life

"I'm not a drug dealer but, I'm cool with alot of street niggas...
    cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
  • IbexIbex Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas has 3 classics, Jay Z has 4 classics. Jay by default
    Image.jpg
    dwade206
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas
    Ibex wrote: »

4 classics? name them.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters 'Sippi LandPosts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas

4 classics? name them.

Kingdom Come
    Vol. 3
    Blueprint 3
    Unfinished Business

Nope
    Nah SonSoloman_The_Wise
  • blue_londonblue_london Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol are Nas fans debating with themselves?
    Nas
    Nas is better at rapping, but Jay Z is better at making hit singles and club bangers.

If you listen to Nas's flow on Life's a B!tch, One Love, If I Ruled The World, Nasi IS Like, Stillmatic Freestyle, Purple, Hip Hop Is Dead, Stay, Nas is clearly the better rapper.

But if you listen to Hardknock Life, Money AIn't A Thing, Big Pimpin, Jigga My Nigga, I Just Wanna Love You, H To The Izzo, Takeover, Me & My Girlfriend, Dirt Off Your Shoulder, Roc Boys, Show Em What You Got, Jay is clearly better at making a hit song.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

• IbexIbex Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas best albums are Nastradamus, Streets Disciple and QBs Finest. Those are undoubted classics. The rest of his discography is SUPER TRASH
    Image.jpg
    KamPushMeCJSoloman_The_Wise
  • R2_163R2_163 Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas best albums are Nastradamus, Streets Disciple and QBs Finest. Those are undoubted classics. The rest of his discography is SUPER TRASH

Lol wait huh?!
    2lw6u74.jpg
    Nas
    He's obviously being sarcastic, but Nastradamus and Street's Disciple are better than most people's best albums.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

onetoughmiracleSoloman_The_Wise