What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Who knows the real behind Joe Budden´s exit from Everyday struggle?!!

Replies

• blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Show gonna go to complete shit with AK behind the wheel

AK needs to go back to doing youtube videos.

Also, Joe still has his podcast.

Charlamange is dancing right now. lol

Ak should always do that
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Joe is a fuckin idiot and I don’t care what nobody says...this shit is definitely his fault and his track record for self-destructive behavior shows it. The nigga can’t come to an agreement on behalf of the culture. Come the fuck on.

This is his fault. Just like anything else he will do. He will destroy it by his own hand before it ever reaches its full potential.

I can't fault Joe for this one. Complex has done a lot of fake shit.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    CashmoneyDuxsapp08_2001
  • freethewavefreethewave Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man. YouTube goin heavy on the downvotes for new ES. This looks like Joe was asking for more money than they were willing to pay. And Joe was not doin that show for free.
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I wonder what AK has to say about this. This shit crazy

• freethewavefreethewave Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »

Watch the 1st ep back with Whoo kid. Says everybody leavin but doesn't go into detail. I don't think they goin to bring him up
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Joe is a fuckin idiot and I don’t care what nobody says...this shit is definitely his fault and his track record for self-destructive behavior shows it. The nigga can’t come to an agreement on behalf of the culture. Come the fuck on.

This is his fault. Just like anything else he will do. He will destroy it by his own hand before it ever reaches its full potential.

"On behalf of the culture" the same culture that shits on these rappers the minute they not on top and got all these flip flopping fans. You can never shit on another person for "knowing they worth" and asking for it . Joe got his own podcast, that nigga got some sort of understanding of the money generated from that type of show. That nigga often talks about how rappers get raped by labels, why would he let them cornballs at complex do him the same.

Nah fuck that.

Making it about money is corny as fuck and not playing the long game at all.

Koltrain
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »

He's been ducking.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    Matike85
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Sion Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor boom
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭

At what point do you go for your worth ??
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    blackgod813$tayRichROLLIN
  • Go figureGo figure Sion the GoPosts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayo for real tho wouldnt be surprised if when he said "internal chaos" he was referring to himself.

Dude seem like the type to spazz just because he kept his cool for three consecutive days n didnt shit even happen
    iwslmt.jpg
    LcnsdbyROYALTYRevolver Ocelot
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matike85 wrote: »
    Diss that Eminem album and the machine shut him down b

Exactly

q6o87bmzwq3g.gif

This may be facts....Complex is owned or funded by Marc Ecko.....who is really cool w Em
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Matike85sapp08_2001
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matike85 wrote: »
    Diss that Eminem album and the machine shut him down b

Exactly

q6o87bmzwq3g.gif

This may be facts....Complex is owned or funded by Marc Ecko.....who is really cool w Em

But everyone is shitting on that Em album
    freethewavenatural born sinners