Who knows the real behind Joe Budden´s exit from Everyday struggle?!!

Options

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This prolly the 1 time i would be interested in tuning into AK twitch show. But i have no idea what twitch is.

Does it livestream on youtube?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Joe is a ? idiot and I don’t care what nobody says...this ? is definitely his fault and his track record for self-destructive behavior shows it. The ? can’t come to an agreement on behalf of the culture. Come the ? on.

This is his fault. Just like anything else he will do. He will destroy it by his own hand before it ever reaches its full potential.

Lol @ for the culture. What’s the last budden album you went to a store to purchase? I don’t blame him if he ain’t being paid what he thinks he deserves. That show made complex relevant
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Show is pure ? without Joe, at least his podcast is dope.
    Now Complex has a trash music show to go with that ? sports show.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    This prolly the 1 time i would be interested in tuning into AK twitch show. But i have no idea what twitch is.

Does it livestream on youtube?

? is free too
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlemagne tha ? was right saying Joe would leave when it started to get successful.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlamagne called it:

https://youtu.be/7cAu6iPLtbY

Well ? . to the T
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Show gonna go to complete ? with AK behind the wheel

nah the young'ns ? with him. he got a huge following on his own thru youtube im sure they will be fine but i know its a wrap for me

Yea thats why complex pays him. For his following.

But content wise the show will be garbage. AK dont really give a ? about hip hop or music.

All his topics are about xxxtensions, migos, lil-this, or lil-that ect...

Not tru at all he talks abt everybody from cole, Kendrick, drake, wale, jay....etc but the rappers thats always doing something is the lil watevas so that's who gets the most coverage
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. They did take over from Breakfast Club come to think of it. Hope Joe puts out a new tape.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

nah the young'ns ? with him. he got a huge following on his own thru youtube im sure they will be fine but i know its a wrap for me

But content wise the show will be garbage. AK dont really give a ? about hip hop or music.

Not tru at all he talks abt everybody from cole, Kendrick, drake, wale, jay....etc but the rappers thats always doing something is the lil watevas so that's who gets the most coverage

I watched the shows i seent what i saw
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New mumble rappers are intimidated/deterred from going on the show because of Mouse

Yachty was the first guest and Damn near the only new young rapper to be on there, every other guest made "authentic hip hop"

Not that lil fuckity ? ? , Joey hear 69 and thought he was BoneCrusher...watch next year's guests be all people who came out after 2015
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

I watched the shows i seent what i saw

I watch his youtube not the show. So i can only go by his youtube
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I BEEN TELLIN U CATS HOE BUDDEN IS A DIVA & THE ROOT TO ALL HIS OWN PROBLEMS.

THESE ARE QUALITIES I TRULY CAN'T TAKE SERIOUS FROM A CAT THAT MADE A CAREER OUT OF CATCHING FEELINGS & COMPLAINING.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Can't wait for the Joe budden breakfast Club interview
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Joe is a ? idiot and I don’t care what nobody says...this ? is definitely his fault and his track record for self-destructive behavior shows it. The ? can’t come to an agreement on behalf of the culture. Come the ? on.

This is his fault. Just like anything else he will do. He will destroy it by his own hand before it ever reaches its full potential.

Lol @ for the culture. What’s the last budden album you went to a store to purchase? I don’t blame him if he ain’t being paid what he thinks he deserves. That show made complex relevant

With the exception of Rage And The Machine, I’ve bought every Joe Budden album. I even drove from Virginia to New York for his Mood Muzik concert series in 2012. Don’t talk to me about supporting THAT ? .

He’s self destructive and everyone knew he was gonna ? this show up. Hence why Charlemagne and Andrew had a bet on Joe ruining this show within the first 6 months. This is what Joe Budden does.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    They can get Lord Jamar off vlad's couch and put him on everyday struggle.

? that.

The thing is, this show really only works with both Joe and AK. I don’t even wanna hear Joe talk on his podcast at length. He’s tolerable in this format. Anything beyond it and you hear how full of ? he is beyond his “passion”.