The final IC Confessions thread....

Comments

• ShredderILL
    ShredderILL Members Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I joined in 2005 and posted about jay-z and was called a stan and haven't posted seriously since. Posters forget that you're supposed to have an opinion on a hip-hop forum.

I always forgot the passwords to the fake email addresses that I have created for accounts until browsers started saving passwords. This has resulted in at least a 100 times when I have had to create an account maybe to not even respond to a post I planned on responding to.

I stayed coming here for the lanks to download albums, movies, and tech stuff (way before streaming was even thought of) that were posted in the actual threads but that has been long gone.

I never understand why people get so worked up over something they don't have to partake in. "Im out", "No really IM OUT", "Mods delete my account!!!"...1 week later creates an I'm back thread. You don't have to type and then wait and then respond and then wait and then type again. Keep some ? to yourself. With that said seriously who is gonna compile all of the nudes for us to archive?

I've literally explained the shenco roast thread to countless people who know nothing about hip-hop. I break it down in iterations. Pre-standardized slaughter shenco. Then the dropping of the official doo doo grits anthem (maybe shenco was a genius cuz that could be a track on Revival right now). Then the epic roast (with all pics, gifs, and videos included). Capped off with the video of his producer. When the IC goes to read-only, A.L.I.A.S. should be on the tombstone.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Aiight... so here it is.

I haven't lived in AZ since early May of 2011. I actually posted when we moved but didn't say where we went to. I referenced the move a handful of times but when I came back to my regular posting volume around mid-2012 nobody seemed to remember it so I just said "? it" and left it alone.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play ps4 with the trillest ? from the ic

Trollio is AlmightyWone aka co op and beat your game for you
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm white :smirk:

@atribecalledgabi u white for real or u joking?
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is there an actual shutdown date for this site or is this just premature?
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    LordZuko wrote: »
    I'm actually a 35 yr old married man of seven years. I have two kids, sons, i just found out my wife named them after ex boyfriends. I'm trapped inside a loveless marriage but i can't divorce because this ? gon take half my Arbys check.
    The IC is the only place i can stand up for myself against women.

Dead AF. Bruh
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    babelipsss wrote: »
    My husband would be shocked and confused to learn that I have been a long time member of a male hip hop forum. Bye guys. I enjoyed the convos.

@babelipsss

I've always suspected that you and @sweetheart93 are one in the same.

Any truth to my suspicions?

6sh7s2zuwgzk.gif
  • deadeye
    MzKB wrote: »
    Ayo, muhfukas, Can somebody please permanently delete my content and profile please? ? tHiS ? B!

WTF???

You disappear for years and now all of a sudden you want your content deleted???

Anyway.........how've you been?

gzwyhudhvhv2.jpg
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Where tf pico at?!
  • deadeye
    AP21 wrote: »
    i may or may not be following Skylar on twitter

as always

take from that what you will

15qn5vqnvli0.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im really not wealth.....

im just rich :'(
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You still a bytch ass ?
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sion. Did Tyler the Creator have an account here? 'cause I said it once before that he seemed like the kind of cat that would.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    I knew the hackers were going to shut us down back in 07-08 and told mods and posters alike. They wouldn't listen.

Because my brother posted on coli/sohh and told me about the 4chan thread the minute it happened.

Saw it go down piece by piece and knew they would relocate here.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    In 2005/2006 I was 15/16 and lurked heavy. I was terrified of making an account because ? was getting exposed left and right getting e-mails hacked, home addresses posted in the forum and family/jobs being contacted. There was one poster specifically doing the exposing that terrified me. I forgot his username. *EDIT* Johnny Green I think? ***

Then I remembered I was only 16ish and didn't have ? worth hiding. I think my account prior to the hack was BADmeaningGOOD. Then during the shutdown I went over to ThaCorner before eventually coming back here as (ob)scene. I still have a dell laptop somewhere at my parents house with a bunch of old IC nudes in it.

Oh and Illseed is the reason I ended up here in the first place.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've pretty much seen majority of the female nudes as long as I've been on this site.

A couple of years ago...it was funny seeing two IC chicks beef with each other...both was fuccin the same ? and knew about it...had a problem wit the ? fuccin the other chick...BUT had no issue wit the ? fuccin OTHER chicks in his area.

? was mind bottling...sad...yet hilarious to watch. It was on some "I don't mind you fuccin other chicks...just don't fucc HER" type deal. Lol.
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who ain't seen nudes?? It's the end of the world drop that ? for us thirsty muhfuckas we dehydrating out here
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ow yeah

@ mods so who were behind the gaylias??

@ThatDamnJay
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone bless my inbox with them exclusive noods