POLICE REPORT...What EXACTLY does this mean?

Comments

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post the video for comedic purposes

How do I do that from my Android?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just gon ask you to ignore the ? , now calm down.

No brotha, i aint hyped up...just curious to what exactly this ? got on me..

Nothing...it's just a paper trail...to get the exact details...call the officer and get a copy of the report....

If it was something serious they would have came to talk to you already...
  • Rum Middleton

She aint got ? , is this your first dispute with a neighbor?

All the cops gon tell you to do is avoid each other and to act like adults.

Quit getting on lying ass crazy cat ladies radars.

That toxoplasmosis helps to make a creative monster, dont be surprised if she starts damaging your property and antagonizing your kids until the cops give her what she wants. She gon keep ? with you until you ? up or move.

I already said she complained about kids to the landlord months ago, I confronted her about it and told her holla at me instead, i'll take care of it, i then wrote a note on her door and said stop feedin the strays please....then just last week she came to my door and asked if my kids broke a bottle on her door step, (they hadnt, we just got home plus they know better) and that was it...then this incident yesterday...

I got 4 kids, theres a toddler that lives next door to me...and theres 4 kids that live downstairs next to the Cat Lady...and keepin it real, them kids downstairs aint ? , really they the ones that be posted up on her car and ? probably be in front of door since its so close anyway...
  • Rum Middleton

Nothing...it's just a paper trail...to get the exact details...call the officer and get a copy of the report....

Somebody said call from a different number and dont be home when I call....does it matter what number I call from?
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

Somebody said call from a different number and dont be home when I call....does it matter what number I call from?

Hell no ? in here bein scary as ? lol if i was you i woulda called already to see wats up
  • themadlionsfan

It really doesn't matter...they already know who you are and where you live...it's better to go the station and pick up a copy...

Also...you can call the humane society and see what they can do about the stray cats...

My grandmother does the same ? ? when it comes to feeding strays and she's now attracting skunks and possums...

• HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, it's getting really hectic out there in the RGV...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Rum Middleton

That toxoplasmosis helps to make a creative monster, dont be surprised if she starts damaging your property and antagonizing your kids until the cops give her what she wants. She gon keep ? with you until you ? up or move.

I already said she complained about kids to the landlord months ago, I confronted her about it and told her holla at me instead, i'll take care of it, i then wrote a note on her door and said stop feedin the strays please....then just last week she came to my door and asked if my kids broke a bottle on her door step, (they hadnt, we just got home plus they know better) and that was it...then this incident yesterday...

I got 4 kids, theres a toddler that lives next door to me...and theres 4 kids that live downstairs next to the Cat Lady...and keepin it real, them kids downstairs aint ? , really they the ones that be posted up on her car and ? probably be in front of door since its so close anyway...

Yea... But now she is mad at you and will look for any shred of evidence to justify her behavior.

Cat ladies are predictable.

She is gonna step to your kids soon.

My kids know dont be ? wit her and her girlfriend...I already talked to them...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

*googles*
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY

Yea... But now she is mad at you and will look for any shred of evidence to justify her behavior.

Wait... how the ? can you be a crazy cat lady and have a significant other? That seems hella oxymoronic.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she told the police you either threw a blunt at her, or that you smoke weed
  • Rum Middleton

Wait... how the ? can you be a crazy cat lady and have a significant other? That seems hella oxymoronic.

Riiiiight...i was callin that ? all types of 'crazy cat lady' 'you cant get a man' 'all you got is cats' you bout to go find another one'....she told me, Im not attracted to men!

I said I know, you or your girl, so ya'll gotta have cats and ? ..
  • Rum Middleton
    edited December 2017
    I put the video on my Twitter...so how you post the video from there to here?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just spray roach spray around the area
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't know the laws of ur state but it sounds like folks are trying to give u a heads up before u catch a animal cruelty charge and some type of simple assault charge. depending on ur state feeding cats may or may not be illegal. as a landlord in new jersey i can tell u that i have had this problem with tenants before. the tenant can actually get permission to feed the cats. its some type of community caretaker thing that would allow her to feed them. they are considered domestic animals and if she argued she was taking them one at at a time to get neutered they look at her as doing a service...smh

anyway u cant be pouring water on them and calling her names. if ur landlord and her landlord is the same then complain to them and let them handle it. i was able to talk to my tenant and we came up with an agreement. she continued to feed the cats but not in the front yard. they eventually disappeared out of view from in front of the house. maybe ur landlord can do the same. last thing i wanted was my tenants to be fighting with each other. i am sure ur landlord feels the same way.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop pouring water on the cats. I imagine it's cold where you're at.
  • Rum Middleton
    I called the police to see whats up...man, aint ? up..dude just said its a report..there was no criminal activity, nothin illegal was present, he asked her if I hit her, touched her, threatened her, she said no...dude said he was gonna speak with me but said ? it..it aint anything major..no charges, none of that...
  • themadlionsfan
    I called the police to see whats up...man, aint ? up..dude just said its a report..there was no criminal activity, nothin illegal was present, he asked her if I hit her, touched her, threatened her, she said no...dude said he was gonna speak with me but said ? it..it aint anything major..no charges, none of that...

Ya see...No big deal....it's just paperwork
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    I put the video on my Twitter...so how you post the video from there to here?

Just copy and paste the link to the tweet
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Stop pouring water on the cats. I imagine it's cold where you're at.

? them cats
    ? that crazy ?
    & ? the police
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    on sum real ? , you sound kinda scary lol

worried over a business card lmao