What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Eric Benet Says Rappers Are the 'Black Face of White Supremacy'

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorPosts: 45,634 Regulator

Thoughts ? Does he have a point or is he being extreme ??
IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
T. Sanford wrote: »
Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
Stew

Comments

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,194 Regulator
    He's gotta point but....

Nigga Never go Eric Benet!
    Sionblackrain
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 13,135 Regulator
    edited August 6
    Fax

Never heard a jewish or asian rapper degrade their women on or killing their own people on wax.
    Sion
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 27,259 Regulator
    Fax

Never heard a jewish or asian rapper degrade their women on or killing their own people on wax.

@Busta Carmichael How many Jewish or Asian rappers have you actually heard? People need to stop acting like black men got a monopoly on being shitty towards women. All men of every group do these things
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 13,135 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    Fax

@Busta Carmichael How many Jewish or Asian rappers have you actually heard? People need to stop acting like black men got a monopoly on being shitty towards women. All men of every group do these things

Well Jews been in the game since the beginning.

Beastie Boys
    MC Serch
    Soul Khan

just to name a few.

There aren't many white rappers either but the most famous one made sure to disrespect black women too. And occasionally white girls.

What were stopping the jewish ones from doing it?

And as far as asian I used to listen to China Mac, Dumbfounded and Jin.

Shit theres even a new wave of asian rappers such as kid trunks, rich brian and $tupid young.
    Sion
    Not putting this on black rappers, but I'm just calling it how I see it.

there's a large latino rap community. And somehow they manage to talk down on black women too.

word to this interview @1:00

"All the spanish mamis and all the little black bitches"
    Sion
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,634 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    Fax

Iuno @blackrain

There are ain't shit niggas in every group but you don't see videos on mass consumption or lyrics from other groups degrading black women to the level black rappers in America do. A video like Tip Drill would have seen the rappers sentenced if it came out in Japan or Saudi Arabia and the latter is all about that HOH shit.

Behind closed doors they prolly do but in their media I've never seen it. I've never seen a music video where they pour champagne on women, slide credit cards down ass cheeks or repeatedly tell their women that they aren't shit but hoes and tricks. But hey correct me if I'm wrong.

IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Busta Carmichael