Who got the PS5 on preorder?

Options
highbrisance
highbrisance Members Posts: 33
edited October 2020 in IllGaming

I got mine on Sep. 16 at like 11:50pm on Best Buy's website. Disc drive version. Kicked my order out of the cart like 4 or 5 times before I finally got it. Haven't had a game console since the PS3, and I copped a 65" Samsung Q90 6 months ago, so I want to see what that's gonna look like.

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im too ? poor. Saving up for this move out of state im doing in December currently. Wish i could pre order but Pandemic aint been too good to me. I had gotten my PS4 on launch day when it was released and I still use it, but I was upset when I got my ps4 with like 250GB of memory then only a couple months later the PS4 Pro drops with over a TB of memory. So i'm not super upset i wont be getting one as soon as it releases, will probably wait for any bugs to get worked out but I'm most definitely gonna get one.

• highbrisance
    Options

No doubt. I’m putting it on a cc, something I never do. U got a point, it’s smarter to not be the guinea pig for the first round, but I caught the fever lol. Waiting on the Hitman update in Jan., so CoD Black Ops will have to do.

U leaving Alaska? Do a weather 180 and come to SoCal.

Bring a fire extinguisher.

And Water.

We got the weed. (Well, I guess you guys do too lol...)

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah leaving AK finally. Lol im actually moving to Oregon so I'll be nearby haha

• highbrisance
    edited October 2020
    Options

Lol, you gon be right above the Emerald Triangle, where they grow that fiyah...

But yea, since it’s a new release there’s not many games catching my eye ... and I mainly play fps games, so after the Hitman upgrade idk what I’m gonna queue up next...

Spiderman looks interesting graphics-wise

• highbrisance
    Options

Damn, is it that dead in here?