Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    HHH hate is so 2003
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    most overrated wrassler in the last 15 years..
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    A face HHH makes no ? sense ... so yeah ? HHH
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    HHH can be mentioned in the top 5 list of wrestlers
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    He's not bad, he's just boring....same ? for the past 7 years? Really?
  • drunkenone
    drunkenone Members Posts: 173
    edited January 2010

Not likely; Flair, Hogan, Austin, Rock, Hart, Brisco, Funk, Thesz, Sammartino, Graham, Michaels, Undertaker all make it before him easily.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited January 2010
    triple h would be lucky to be mentioned in the top 40 list of wrasslers...
  • vageneral08
    edited January 2010
    drunkenone wrote: »
    Not likely; Flair, Hogan, Austin, Rock, Hart, Brisco, Funk, Thesz, Sammartino, Graham, Michaels, Undertaker all make it before him easily.

Flair, Hogan, Austin, Rock, Shawn Michaels and Undertaker I can agree but you can make an arguement for HHH not saying he is top 5 but he's very good people just hating on him
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Flair, Hogan, Austin, Rock, Shawn Michaels and Undertaker I can agree but you can make an arguement for HHH not saying he is top 5 but he's very good people just hating on him

True. I dislike HHH for all of the backstage politics, and of course for not putting over Booker T @ Wrestlemania. But other than the "BS" HHH is a damn good wrestler and if he's not Top 5 Easily, then he's #6
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited January 2010

hmm.....rock, austin, angle, jericho, hbk

sorry but hhh does not fit in the top 5
    he had a lil run where he was tolerable, but you cant get tired of any of ^^ . hhh been played when he started banging steph
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited January 2010
    top20 i would saylol@when warrior beat him in like 20 secs lol
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited January 2010
    i remember ordering that ppv lol. i was a HUGE warrior mark back in the day. lol but yea hhh sucks ?
  • vageneral08
    edited January 2010
    hmm.....rock, austin, angle, jericho, hbk

sorry but hhh does not fit in the top 5
    he had a lil run where he was tolerable, but you cant get tired of any of ^^ . hhh been played when he started banging steph

jericho and kurt angle???? LMAO you can't be serious they're not top 5 potential
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited January 2010
    jericho & angle are definitely more deservin of top 5 than triple h..those r two pure wrestlers, and they nice on da mic...real talk hhh is average, i liked him as a kid when he was da good guy, but he really never was spectacular...
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    HHH = same ? since '98...thatz whatz wrong with WWE. They recycle the same ? over and over
  • vageneral08
    edited January 2010
    jericho & angle are definitely more deservin of top 5 than triple h..those r two pure wrestlers, and they nice on da mic...real talk hhh is average, i liked him as a kid when he was da good guy, but he really never was spectacular...

Maybe angle but jericho??? no way he was hot in wcw but after that he went to a downhill especially now all he do is cry and ? about stuff
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited January 2010
    Maybe angle but jericho??? no way he was hot in wcw but after that he went to a downhill especially now all he do is cry and ? about stuff

your crazy bro, who else but jericho is on both shows right now? ( i kno dx got the tag belts and can be on sd too) obviously he is important if the rules dont technically apply to him. sd would have been in the ? whole witout jericho and to be real, he doin a great job if you thing he cry and ? cause thats what his character is supposed to do. any storylines within the last 2plus yrs w/ jericho as a heel have been off the charts, let alone he w/ big show jus made the tag belts actually mean something. like really, b4 09 when was the last time the tag belts were defended in the main event? if jericho aint in your top 5 who the ? is?
  • vageneral08
    edited January 2010
    your crazy bro, who else but jericho is on both shows right now? ( i kno dx got the tag belts and can be on sd too) obviously he is important if the rules dont technically apply to him. sd would have been in the ? whole witout jericho and to be real, he doin a great job if you thing he cry and ? cause thats what his character is supposed to do. any storylines within the last 2plus yrs w/ jericho as a heel have been off the charts, let alone he w/ big show jus made the tag belts actually mean something. like really, b4 09 when was the last time the tag belts were defended in the main event? if jericho aint in your top 5 who the ? is?

Jericho is a gimmick, he's boring trying to talk with big words and trying to change ? he's not that good I dont see how you think he can top 5.....hhh whooped his ass plenty of times before like I said when he was in wcw he was pretty decent but now??? lol no way he can be top 5 let alone top 10 plus he's really not on both shows he's just on smackdown he tried to make it back to raw but he lost that match against dx but I'll tell you my top 5.....undertaker, hbk, hogan, austin, and the rock you cant tell me he's better than any of those wrestlers
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited January 2010
    Jericho is a gimmick, he's boring trying to talk with big words and trying to change ? he's not that good I dont see how you think he can top 5.....hhh whooped his ass plenty of times before like I said when he was in wcw he was pretty decent but now??? lol no way he can be top 5 let alone top 10 plus he's really not on both shows he's just on smackdown he tried to make it back to raw but he lost that match against dx but I'll tell you my top 5.....undertaker, hbk, hogan, austin, and the rock you cant tell me he's better than any of those wrestlers

as a performer and makin ppl look good, he alot better than hogan thats for damn sure
  • vageneral08
    edited January 2010
    as a performer and makin ppl look good, he alot better than hogan thats for damn sure

But he'll never be as big as hogan is in the wreslting industry
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited January 2010
    whatever ? i see you must be a tna fan waitin for hogan to lace up the boots, and throw on the red and yellow jus one more time lol. do your ting playa lol
  • drunkenone
    drunkenone Members Posts: 173
    edited January 2010

Flair, Hogan, Austin, Rock, Michaels, Taker, Steamboat, Lou Thesz, Dory Funk Jr, Eddie, Hector and Chavo Guerrero, Jack Brisco, Angle, Liger (youtube his stuff), Dynamite Kid (youtube his Stampede stuff), Brett Hart, Backlund (youtube his first title reign), Ronnie Garvin (yes I said Ronnie Garvin; this guy literally had a match with a broomstick and got OVER); son you really need to look at more than just the current stuff.
  • vageneral08
    edited January 2010
    drunkenone wrote: »
    Flair, Hogan, Austin, Rock, Michaels, Taker, Steamboat, Lou Thesz, Dory Funk Jr, Eddie, Hector and Chavo Guerrero, Jack Brisco, Angle, Liger (youtube his stuff), Dynamite Kid (youtube his Stampede stuff), Brett Hart, Backlund (youtube his first title reign), Ronnie Garvin (yes I said Ronnie Garvin; this guy literally had a match with a broomstick and got OVER); son you really need to look at more than just the current stuff.

uh I know my stuff but not all the older guys can considered a top 5 just because they were doing it before someone else that dont mean nothing, making history, making a name for yourself, and being a good role model to the kids can really mean something not just cause who did what first......lol@ chavo being a top 5
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited January 2010

u cant be serious, jericho always had show stealin match abilities, and that didnt stop in wwe, u mustve missed his matches the last 5 years....
  • vageneral08
    edited January 2010
    u cant be serious, jericho always had show stealin match abilities, and that didnt stop in wwe, u mustve missed his matches the last 5 years....

I seen them and I'm not impressed jericho is ok at best but other than that he's not top 5