Movies That Made You Mad Unappreciation Thread

2»

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    "I am Legend" why the ? did'nt dude just pop that wild ass zombie off instead of letting him live through the movie, ? had me heated. And when his ? got caught on that trap, when he cut himself down, why he ain't grab that maching gun and handle that zombie and them dogs???
  • king hassan
    edited February 2010
    peagle05 wrote: »
    theres somethin wrong here...
    Very wrong!!!
  • king hassan
    edited February 2010
    "Uninvited" how you gonna walk to the shed with the gun and leave your ole lady back at the house by herself! And dude was such a ? , I'd have handled all 3 like a "G"
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    bamagurl wrote: »
    lmao hell yea i woulda just jumped and took my chances, better than getting my neck ripped open by some rabies infested people and smh at them not realizing the severity of the situation when that 1st fireman walked out on a broken ankle and foaming at the mouth.

another movie i saw recently on showtime called "into the wild"

a young guy from a rich family decides he'd prefer living on his own in the world instead of being supported by his family w/ material things or following in his parents' footsteps, so far so good. then this dude travels across the country, meets interesting people, doesn't have sex at all from what they showed, never contacts his family, even his sweet younger sis, and ends up dying from eating some poisonous berries in alaska smh and he was only 22 i think. i was so ? cuz i was feelin everything he did but i expected him at some point to contact his family or actually surive but for him to go out like that, shame.

lolzz damn L
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, that Obsessed had me ? off. And it was 3 months, not 3 weeks. You get kicked out of your own house and she's not working?? sheeeeit

I think this wins, that was singlehandedly the dumbest thing I've ever seen!
    And maybe when she forgot to turn the alarm back on!