After seeing last night tna impact...

Options
GetchaSum$FuknWITme
GetchaSum$FuknWITme Members Posts: 11
edited August 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
AINT KNOW WAY IN HELL YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME WWE IS BETTER THAN TNA! WHAT YOU SAW LAST NIGHT, YOU CAN ONLY SEE THAT IN TNA. From start to finish the show was fukn great(pay per view quality). & the ending!..the ending!..fukn incredible. You dont even have to be a TNA fan, but u're lame ass hell if you think WWE could do better than that...

I'm just sayin...:cool:

Comments

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this was the best iMPACT ive ever seen, and probably the best wrestling show ill end up having a memory about as a whole, since i never watched WWF and WCW was so long ago and when i was young. when the lights came back on and my favorite TNA guy (AJ) was ? the ? out of people, i was excited as hell.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That's because last night's show was supposed to be the PAY PER VIEW but got bumped by the ECW reunion show. So they kept the PPV lineup and gave it away for free on TV.

I have to admit, the ending was brutal, and the way RVD was ripped to shreds was like ? . It looked like he got caught in a cage with a Bengal Tiger smelling like raw meat, and wearing a sausage necklace.
  • riddlerap
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lol on the initial cut to him, it actually looks like there is flesh ripped up from his stomach, crazy. i re-watched on youtube this morning. also Storm cutting into people with close-ups of it was crazy. and him smashing the ? out of Raven with the beer bottle as Raven ran to the ring was sick.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The only good thing about impact last night was the tag team championship match and the angle vs aj styles match.
  • Mally_G
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yo, it looked like he was cutting people with the top of a can of corn

RVD has spilling out of him like a str8 up crime scene.

**SPOILER**
    Do Not Read Below if you don't want to know

And because of this attack, RVD is going to vacate the title and there will be an 8 man tourney starting next week.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It was alright...some of the matches were pretty short...but that Tag match was epic..the whole damn series they had was epic..if u missed the 1st for Matches they had before the last one last night u should look them up.
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? looks like tna wrestlers beatin up bunch of old guys.. like when the nexus beat up the wwe legends lol
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • deadprezadentz
    deadprezadentz Members Posts: 106
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? was wack

lol...u're lame...i mean really. where else would you see wrestling like that...huh.
  • estragos
    estragos Members Posts: 178
    edited August 2010
    Options
    TNA “Whole F’n Show” Impact special finished with a 1.15 rating, which is down slightly from the previous week’s 1.2 draw. The debut edition of TNA’s Reaction show, which aired immediately after Impact, finished with a 0.9 cable rating.
    WOMP.
    WOMP.
  • jpcrack
    jpcrack Members Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Im Late But Bizzzznezz has picked up in TNA....I cant front!!! WWE better pray JR and Paul E dont Join...
  • Mally_G
    edited August 2010
    Options
    jpcrack wrote: »
    Im Late But Bizzzznezz has picked up in TNA....I cant front!!! WWE better pray JR and Paul E dont Join...

I just read a report that Paul E ain't comin' in. He wants to take total control of the company from a creative and roster stand point. He told Dixie to get rid of all the old guys and she can only keep 1 or 2 of them and that he wants Vince Russo gone from the company and Dixie won't budge on none of his demands.

Some don't realize when they say Paul E killed ECW; but the fact was he only killed it from a financial stand point. He was a beast on the creative end and made sugar out of ? . It's not like Paul E is asking for the financial ledge of TNA as well. He's seen what needs to be done from a creative POV and the roster moves to make TNA relevant and Dixie doesn't know any better to just bring him in or she has someone in her ear telling her to reject his proposals.

Instead of Dixie hiring free agent talent that won't help the product and ratings increase, she needs to hire Paul E to fix all that then she can start bringing in the talent.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The Bottom line on TNA is this as long as Dixie Carter is running things in that organization it will continue to decline and to be frank about it TNA won't even be around in 5 yrs. After that abomination of a PPV they had last week they may have dug themselves a hole to the point of no return. She ? up bringing in Hulk Hogan, Bischoff, & Flair and the only reason I believe they are there now is for the quick pay day money that Dixie is giving out for minimal work. Also JR is still with WWE they just have put him in a more minimal role in the company.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    I just read a report that Paul E ain't comin' in. He wants to take total control of the company from a creative and roster stand point. He told Dixie to get rid of all the old guys and she can only keep 1 or 2 of them and that he wants Vince Russo gone from the company and Dixie won't budge on none of his demands.

Some don't realize when they say Paul E killed ECW; but the fact was he only killed it from a financial stand point. He was a beast on the creative end and made sugar out of ? . It's not like Paul E is asking for the financial ledge of TNA as well. He's seen what needs to be done from a creative POV and the roster moves to make TNA relevant and Dixie doesn't know any better to just bring him in or she has someone in her ear telling her to reject his proposals.

Instead of Dixie hiring free agent talent that won't help the product and ratings increase, she needs to hire Paul E to fix all that then she can start bringing in the talent.

I remember watching the rise and fall on ecw dvd, and Paul E said th only reason why ecw went under was because of $$. IF there was $$ wrestlers would either be working with vince on him in ecw. maybe true.
  • jpcrack
    jpcrack Members Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Give Paul E Control and Money.....And Its a Rap for WWE...Especially with Linda Winning they scared to go the places they use to go and where ECW was...
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Y'all say that about every show.
  • riddlerap
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • GetchaSum$FuknWITme
    GetchaSum$FuknWITme Members Posts: 11
    edited August 2010
    Options
    estragos wrote: »
    TNA “Whole F’n Show” Impact special finished with a 1.15 rating, which is down slightly from the previous week’s 1.2 draw. The debut edition of TNA’s Reaction show, which aired immediately after Impact, finished with a 0.9 cable rating.
    WOMP.
    WOMP.

could care less bout the ratings...when u watch a great football game do u look up their ratings the next day? didnt think so...if its a good show its a good show...

Im just sayin....U mad
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How can TNA decline when its growing? You guys don't know what the ? you're talking about...