R.I.P. Lance Cade

TheBoyRo
TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
PWInsider.com is reporting that former WWE Superstar Lance McNaught (Lance Cade) has died at the age of 29. No details are known at this time.

McNaught was trained by Shawn Michaels and got his biggest WWE push in 2008 but suddenly ended up being released. Jim Ross later stated that "he made a major league mistake while utilizing bad judgment" and that it was instrumental to his departure. Ross referenced McNaught having a seizure on a plane and needing emergency medical care as a part of this.

McNaught was rehired by WWE in 2009, but was released again on April 2nd, 2010 without appearing on television.

According to Dave Meltzer, two family members believed there was something wrong with Lance Cade over the past week.

Cade's wife Tanya noticed that he was having trouble breathing and didn't seem healthy. On Tuesday night, he was rushed to the hospital where he passed out at one point but was then revived. He was released from the hospital the next day.

On Thursday, Cade's father Harley noticed that he didn't look good. Harley brought Lance to a family home in San Antonio, TX where Lance died during the night.

Cade's wife did not believe he had been drinking

only 29. SMH. I liked when he was with trevor murdoch as a tag team in WWE

Comments

• AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Probably died over something drug related. That's how most wrestlers die. RIP to dude.
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    what the ? man wretlers in the wwe are droping like flies
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    R.I.P. to Cade wrestling is hard profession and I appreciate the show those guys put on for the fans every night.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Man ? need sue vince
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Damn 29 ? r.i.p tho
  • billy10388
    billy10388 Members Posts: 1
    edited August 2010
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    PWInsider.com is reporting that former WWE Superstar Lance McNaught (Lance Cade) has died at the age of 29. No details are known at this time.

McNaught was trained by Shawn Michaels and got his biggest WWE push in 2008 but suddenly ended up being released. Jim Ross later stated that "he made a major league mistake while utilizing bad judgment" and that it was instrumental to his departure. Ross referenced McNaught having a seizure on a plane and needing emergency medical care as a part of this.

McNaught was rehired by WWE in 2009, but was released again on April 2nd, 2010 without appearing on television.

According to Dave Meltzer, two family members believed there was something wrong with Lance Cade over the past week.

Cade's wife Tanya noticed that he was having trouble breathing and didn't seem healthy. On Tuesday night, he was rushed to the hospital where he passed out at one point but was then revived. He was released from the hospital the next day.

On Thursday, Cade's father Harley noticed that he didn't look good. Harley brought Lance to a family home in San Antonio, TX where Lance died during the night.

Cade's wife did not believe he had been drinking

only 29. SMH. I liked when he was with trevor murdoch as a tag team in WWE

Thanks you for the post.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    R.I.P

I gotta say I've come to kinda expect someone from WWE to end up dead every year though.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010