Online Shops?

Options
Legend24
Legend24 Members Posts: 689 ✭✭
edited August 2010 in Fashion Forward
Anyone know of any good online stores?

I'm in my 20s, black, male. Looking for some nice clothes that I could wear to the club (not casual but not too formal). More urban style (none of the abercromie stuff) but not the long tees or anything like that.

Never bought clothes online but I figured I could at least check what's out there.

Comments

• FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Karmaloop = mad ? . Cheap prices from quick product turnover. Street and Casual.
    PLNDR = Karmalooop's clearing house.
    DrJays = Kinda pricey but got the new ? .
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Karmaloop = mad ? . Cheap prices from quick product turnover. Street and Casual.
    PLNDR = Karmalooop's clearing house.
    DrJays = Kinda pricey but got the new ? .

Co-sign. If I'm not looking for a specific item from a specific brand, Karmaloop is the place to be
  • Legend24
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thanks for the links... those sites have some pretty solid stuff.

Just gotta look into how much it would cost to get it shipped up to Toronto. May be better off just driving across the border to do my shopping.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I try to avoid buying clothes online if I can. If you're looking for something not too casual (button ups or other collared shirts) it's gotta be all about fit. I wouldn't just assume that cause the tag says it's my size that it will fit me well. That is often not the case. The cut varies.
  • Legend24
    edited August 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    I try to avoid buying clothes online if I can. If you're looking for something not too casual (button ups or other collared shirts) it's gotta be all about fit. I wouldn't just assume that cause the tag says it's my size that it will fit me well. That is often not the case. The cut varies.

I was looking more for jeans not shirts, but yeah, I get your point. Never bought clothes online so I just wanted to see if the prices made it worth looking into.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Legend24 wrote: »
    Thanks for the links... those sites have some pretty solid stuff.

Just gotta look into how much it would cost to get it shipped up to Toronto. May be better off just driving across the border to do my shopping.

Take it from someone who buys his clothes online. If it comes up over $100.00 you will be paying taxes on it when UPS or such drops it off at your place.
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited August 2010
    Options
    =| @ who ever said Karmaloop is cheap.