I need some ab routines to workout core...

#Kew
#Kew Members Posts: 299
edited August 2010 in The Weight Room
What's good y'all? So this summer, I really changed my life by going 245lbs to 180lbs this summer and I feel incrediable. I love the way my clothes fit now and I have a new found confidence in myself.

I need more and I want more! I want a 6 pack. Thats like winning a championship for me. I just don't know how to workout my core. For the most part, I've lost weight working out on a budget by avoiding the gym and all the fancy stuff and taking it back to basics and going outside.

Does anyone know any routines that I can do to work out my abs and core? Something that isn't gonna break my pockets if possible? I'm gonna try to slim down to 165lbs but I need to be working out my stomach still cuz that the one thing that still needs a lot of work. I appreciate any advice given and all the wisdom being dropped in the other threads...

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I've been going to these ab clinics at the gym and they incorporate an exercise ball into alot of the moves. I love it.

Another one I like is this one where you lie on your back with your legs in an "indian-style" postion and lift them up and down slowly. It's hard to explain, but it really works that lower pouch section on the ladies.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Im simple with it..i get 2 10 lbs weights and just do 100 set ups.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I just do 100 crunches....Squeeze muscles at the top and hold for a count

Get the ab wheel that ? will put it on you..