If Youre One Of Tigers Mistresses Please Step Inside

Options
haute
haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2010 in The Powder Room
Now this is how you ? off your married 'boyfriend'

The bizarre Times Square billboard featuring a high-powered New York business exec canoodling with his mistress has been yanked.
The billboard was pulled a day after it emerged that Oracle software president Charles Phillips' ex-gal pal YaVaughnie Wilkins put up the sign in an apparent act of revenge.
Rising above W. 52nd St. near Times Square, the giant sign showed Phillips hugging Wilkins under the words "Charles and YaVaughnie" and a purported quote from him: "You are my soulmate forever."

The billboard touted the Web address of an online photo album containing what appears to be eight years worth of pictures of the duo vacationing, dancing, drinking and singing karaoke.
There were also dozens of florist cards signed "Charles" bearing messages like "I'm sorry, please forgive me," "I'm crazy about you" and "We're going to have a great life, stick with me."
Court records show that Phillips' wife, Karen, filed for divorce in June 2008, but no further action has been taken.
Charles Phillips, 50, a member of President Obama's Economic Recovery Advisory Board, admitted that he had a mistress.
"I had an 8 1/2-year serious relationship with YaVaughnie Wilkins," Phillips said in a statement released Thursday. "My divorce proceedings began in 2008. The relationship with Ms. Wilkins has since ended and we both wish each other well."
It's unclear whether the other billboards Wilkins put up - in Atlanta and San Francisco - were also removed Friday. Wilkins, 42, who lives in California, could not be reached.
There was no answer at Phillips' Upper West Side brownstone. Karen Phillips' lawyer declined comment.

***notice there were no 8 day interviews on the insider or any of that garbage. She ruined his political aspirations and ? off his in one quick easy action. If you want to be an evil vindictive ? THIS is how you do it, someone forward this to T. Woods bottom ? , all 11 of em'

Comments