black women dating white men

KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Powder Room
why yall do it, if it aint bout the money, why yall do it

these are descendants of slave OWNERS! they great grandparents owned yours, and treated them badly. now you willingly gettin down on ur knees for them evil white folk.

any black woman that dates white guys is filth and has no self respect.

Comments

• juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited August 2010
    Your just mad that some white guy stole your chick lol hater
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    lol @ this ? .

Like that man can help what his great grandparents did...stop being an idiot.
  • KinkyCurls
    KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I'm glad someone made this topic I am all for dating white men. I see alot of goodlooking ones everyday, and I have dated some in the past. Sometimes I think some white girls are dumb when I see them with crusty black men, when they can have a sexi ass white man who isn't a cheater a beater and woman money eater.
    I like this topic already.
  • KinkyCurls
    KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    And maybe some black women like the master slave fantasy. I know alot of black women who do.
    Also black women have urges too we want to taste the rainbow of dyck.
    And maybe some black women will do anything for money, if they are not truly interested in white men.

Yesterday In Brooklyn I saw this black girl give this white man head in his car, she may be a prostitute. Because I saw her head in the window next thing you know it was gone. So there are alot black women who would let themselves get disrespected like that for money
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    I'm glad someone made this topic I am all for dating white men. I see alot of goodlooking ones everyday, and I have dated some in the past. Sometimes I think some white girls are dumb when I see them with crusty black men, when they can have a sexi ass white man who isn't a cheater a beater and woman money eater.
    I like this topic already.

lol..they're going to get you for that one.

My friend used to date black dudes but after the last one she got fed up and married this white dude like 13 years older than her. Now she stays in a big ass house, brand new car, good job (both of them), takes trips, etc...and he's a genuinely nice guy. He's just short...and not that cute. :(
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Hell, date them. I don't give a ? .

You know why this wont get any burn in the public conscious...

becuase no one else gives a ? either.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    And maybe some black women like the master slave fantasy. I know alot of black women who do.

do you have that one?
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    That ? doesn't bother me at all, I love women period so I guess that's why I anit mad. That's why it's best to keep an open mind when dating so you don't get all angry and uptight when you see another race dating your race.
  • BiLLZ333
    BiLLZ333 Members Posts: 480
    edited August 2010
    im out here smashin watever so if u got a sister or a friend lock her up son dont be mad wen u see me grab her ass in front of errybody 2
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    ? is really disgusting male or female. But its also nobody's business unless they're asked.

Defiantly makes me think less of a black person though. MOst black males just think cave ? are trophies and have some stereotypical view of black woman and some fantastic mythical view of cave ? and all they are supposedly willing to do and how they wont embarrass you in public & are easier to get along with.

Black women just do it because they think they're spiting black men or "? aint ? u widen your horizons GURLLLL." They generally have daddy issues and think crackers actually like them and dont realize generally its just a ? with a black ? fetish. He has no intention on ever committing to you long term you're just his toy until the day he calls you a ni99er in anger or makes a comment about a black person on TV.
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited August 2010
    do you have that one?

LOL you beat me too it LOL
  • Lanski
    Lanski Members Posts: 151
    edited August 2010
    thats terrible to say, although my mom is white and dad is black, it really hurts that people in this day and age still believe that interracial is dating wrong. LOVE is LOVE
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010

these are descendants of slave OWNERS! they great grandparents owned yours, and treated them badly. now you willingly gettin down on ur knees for them evil white folk.

Just because their ancestors were doing what they were doing, doesn't mean they were destined to be like them. You sound just as ignorant as their ancestors by judging black women for dating white women. Love isn't solely based on the color of one's skin.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I like white women so it doesnt really bother me ***Kanye Shrug***
  • McGeeAKey
    McGeeAKey Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭
    edited August 2010

black women today dont care,the white man will save them from black men who are players,thugs and drug dealers
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Darxwell wrote: »
    ? is really disgusting male or female. But its also nobody's business unless they're asked.

Defiantly makes me think less of a black person though. MOst black males just think cave ? are trophies and have some stereotypical view of black woman and some fantastic mythical view of cave ? and all they are supposedly willing to do and how they wont embarrass you in public & are easier to get along with.

Black women just do it because they think they're spiting black men or "? aint ? u widen your horizons GURLLLL." They generally have daddy issues and think crackers actually like them and dont realize generally its just a ? with a black ? fetish. He has no intention on ever committing to you long term you're just his toy until the day he calls you a ni99er in anger or makes a comment about a black person on TV.

Cosign.....
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Don't care who they date
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I'd be hurt if a black chick left me to be with a white dude.......straight ether
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    until the day he calls you a ni99er in anger or makes a comment about a black person on TV.

lol at this being the extent of the racism blacks are scared of today

"boo hoo hoo, he called me names and watched FOX News, wwaaaaah"

childish people
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited August 2010
    i don't see what's wrong with it.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I'd be hurt if a black chick left me to be with a white dude.......straight ether
    I'd literally beat the ? to death. And thats not an exaggeration. I would be a ? ? mess from how bad I'd beat the ? out a ? for doing that. Thats like me finding out you ? a gotdamn dog or a child or something. ? would be highly embarrassing. I would for certain end up in jail. That ? would be LOW.
    lol at this being the extent of the racism blacks are scared of today

"boo hoo hoo, he called me names and watched FOX News, wwaaaaah"

childish people
    We're talking about the extent to which people want to commit to each other. You'd liek to know their thoughts on ALL your people.

Most crackers who claim they arent racist just arent racist towards the person they are with. They see you as a toy and you are just "one of the good ones."

For Example:
    "I hate n1ggers but that Tiger Woods is a stand up guy...he's a credit to his race....he's one of the good ones."

i don't see what's wrong with it.

le sigh
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    My wife would not cosign this thread lol
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I'd literally beat the ? to death. And thats not an exaggeration. I would be a ? ? mess from how bad I'd beat the ? out a ? for doing that. Thats like me finding out you ? a gotdamn dog or a child or something. ? would be highly embarrassing. I would for certain end up in jail. That ? would be LOW.

We're talking about the extent to which people want to commit to each other. You'd liek to know their thoughts on ALL your people.

Most crackers who claim they arent racist just arent racist towards the person they are with. They see you as a toy and you are just "one of the good ones."
    For Example:
    "I hate n1ggers but that Tiger Woods is a stand up guy...he's a credit to his race....he's one of the good ones."

le sigh

Yea, that's how it was when I was ? with this racist white chick, It was like "hey I gotta a n!gger ? and I wanna show him to my family because they don't like blacks". I ditched that ? with the quickness and I never felt so infuriated in my life plus the ? was wack. I personally don't judge other interracial relationships but from my few experiences, I'm definitely traumatized. I've had another occasion where me and a chick were arguing because I called her out for being a hoe and she called me a n!gger. Had another experience where I was in college and me and my friends were drinking, mixed crowd of white and black men. The white chick gets angry at the black dude and calls him a n!gger and us white and black men worked together and through this racist ? out the room. I just can't do it anymore. I had this other white chick, her cousin was racist and would do spiteful ? to black people behind their backs. It's crazy.
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    yall ? act like yall get really hurt or start crying when they call ya ******s....me and my bm be arguin n she be sayin ? n ? chiko but i dnt give a ? tho i just call her n her family monkeys and we even....
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i've never been attracted to white guys so i don't know what to think of that. i wouldn't do it but to each his own. the city i lived in in canada was nothing but white people and although they tried i just couldn't get wit a white boy. i think black men are the most gorgeous creatures on the planet and they're the main reason i had to move

Which city is that?