black women dating white men

2»

Comments

• lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    It use to bother me when I was in high school but now I couldn't give a ? . Date whoever makes you happy, its not my business
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    any black woman that dates white guys is filth and has no self respect.

actress-halle-berry.jpg
  • estragos
    estragos Members Posts: 178
    edited August 2010
    if black women want to date white men and vice versa let them.who the ? are you to say anything?
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    kai_valya wrote: »
    in windsor, right across the river from detroit. so it was like night and day, no black people one one side, nothing but black people on the other. i would come to detroit and just be mesmerized by all the good looking black guys over here. all my female friends from windsor are now dating detroit guys because there are no black men in windsor (and the 5 that we do have all date white girls and are kinda corny). detroit girls don't like it too much tho. no matter what you do, someone's not gonna like it.

Never been to Windsor (I'm out in Scarborough). LOL @ yall taking the men from Detroit. Being right next to the border I thought there was more black people than that :s.
  • Keston169
    Keston169 Members Posts: 422
    edited August 2010
    i've never been attracted to white guys so i don't know what to think of that. i wouldn't do it but to each his own. the city i lived in in canada was nothing but white people and although they tried i just couldn't get wit a white boy. i think black men are the most gorgeous creatures on the planet and they're the main reason i had to move

we love you to kai
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    deadeye wrote: »
    This reminded me of the white women in the Malcolm X movie who ended up being some white man's stepford wife.

Couldn't find that clip though.

Do you think your girl is faithful to him?

Damn Denzel is sexy as hell...I'd handfeed his ass too!

My friend cheated on him with a black dude once after they were engaged. One night stand type thing but she felt guilty and she hasn't done it since.
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    To all the black women, in the words of Humpty ? (Shock G) , "DoWhatChULike!!! And if you're happy and not ashamed either, do your thang!!!! Peace!!!!
    why yall do it, if it aint bout the money, why yall do it

these are descendants of slave OWNERS! they great grandparents owned yours, and treated them badly. now you willingly gettin down on ur knees for them evil white folk.

any black woman that dates white guys is filth and has no self respect.
  • Keston169
    Keston169 Members Posts: 422
    edited August 2010
    lord knows i love y'all right back. black is beautiful imo

and so are you
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    estragos wrote: »
    if black women want to date white men and vice versa let them.who the ? are you to say anything?

...... It kills me when people try to determine another persons motives and reasoning based on race, but would be livid if someone tried to marginalize them in the same manner