Ladies of the IC, is pain durin sex really a good thing...

Options
Recaptimus_Prime360
Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Powder Room
now i'm not talkin about when ur sexin a dude who doesn't kno what he's doin...n/h...and slides up in the wrong area of ur body.

but i'm talkin about that moment when he's deep inside u...n/h...and u give that look of excruciating pain. u kno it ur insides are twistin in knots b/c it feels like he's hittin ur stomach. yet ladies, u let us keep goin. even when sum of us ask u "u ok...," or "u want me to stop...," y'all response "no." but when we it see seems like the pain is gettin too much for u, and we stop, y'all wud get mad @ us!?!?!

so what is it ladies? ur in pain, yet u let us keep goin. why? does it hurt so good? is it a pride thing? me personally, that pain look on a woman's face, is a big turn on for me. i dunno why. it's a lil ego booster, i admit. lol. but i kno a lot of guys in here feel the same way.

holla back wit ur responses.

Comments

• mild95
    mild95 Members Posts: 2
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I had this experience recently. while it was going on, i was shocked, he never came at me that way before. right after i was calm. I told him he was too rough and he apologized.
    now i want to get this ? back.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i had an episode where i knew i was went in deeper than b4. she knew she was in pain, b/c she moaned a couple of times that it hurt lol. yet, she didn't want me to stop. hefa kept biting her finger to prevent her self from yelling
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I like a lil pain....
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    some pain = pleasure
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    pain is pleasure and pleasure busts pipes and you look like a

I like the rough type
  • icame4wo
    icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    now i'm not talkin about when ur sexin a dude who doesn't kno what he's doin...n/h...and slides up in the wrong area of ur body.

but i'm talkin about that moment when he's deep inside u...n/h...and u give that look of excruciating pain. u kno it ur insides are twistin in knots b/c it feels like he's hittin ur stomach. yet ladies, u let us keep goin. even when sum of us ask u "u ok...," or "u want me to stop...," y'all response "no." but when we it see seems like the pain is gettin too much for u, and we stop, y'all wud get mad @ us!?!?!

so what is it ladies? ur in pain, yet u let us keep goin. why? does it hurt so good? is it a pride thing? me personally, that pain look on a woman's face, is a big turn on for me. i dunno why. it's a lil ego booster, i admit. lol. but i kno a lot of guys in here feel the same way.

holla back wit ur responses.
    this is a good question and i want to know the answer to this too. but i think you have gone off into the "women's secrets" area and we wont get the truth.

"it hurts in a good way baby?"