Options

Comments

• Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    WHOA

Whoa.. Hold up.

How did u get in uic? and how much is the tuition a year? I might go there in the future now my confidence just skyrocketed

Wtf man you aint baggin chicks there? Its like a ratio of 1 ? to 25 females

If it wasn't for the OD shootings in Chi.... I'd be filling out a transfer paper now.

Real ? I'm gone from my current college after this semester. Thinking of going somerwhere like Richmond Virgina or Seattle. But HBCU be hookin ? up with the scholarships, so I might end up somewhere in South Carolina.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If it wasn't for the OD shootings in Chi.... I'd be filling out a transfer paper now.

Real ? I'm gone from my current college after this semester. Thinking of going somewhere like Richmond Virgina or Seattle. But HBCU be hookin ? up with the scholarships, so I might end up somewhere in South Carolina.

Be careful down there in south Carolina, i heard that they got those immature groups down there, who like to ? /start fights with campus students.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Real ? I'm gone from my current college after this semester. Thinking of going somerwhere like Richmond Virgina or Seattle. But HBCU be hookin ? up with the scholarships, so I might end up somewhere in South Carolina.

Thats in the hood tho UIC by downtown they aint lettin that ? fly over there

I'd suggest you go to seattle or virginia anyway its more safer and smaller.As far as ? go you gonna be outnumbered by females at any school but I used to drive past uic all the time I saw some bad chicks
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah that ? starts on Monday

Can't say I'm overly excited. I mean when you're the #2 party school in the nation and have been in the top 10 for 5 years in a row, ? is just normal after awhile.
  • Meet The Sniper
    edited August 2010
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Be careful down there in south Carolina, i heard that they got those immature groups down there, who like to ? /start fights with campus students.

Lol, my ? goes to Claflin, he said some dude punched him in the face and ran away. For gang initiation.
    Thats in the hood tho UIC by downtown they aint lettin that ? fly over there

I'd suggest you go to seattle or virginia anyway its more safer and smaller.As far as ? go you gonna be outnumbered by females at any school but I used to drive past uic all the time I saw some bad chicks

Is UIC an urban campus? Cause unless it's a good city, that ? is wack. Morgan got the WOAT reputation. Bein downtown ain't never stopped ? from romping around on campus.

Anybody know Cali schools with good law programs? (and that are fun schools in general)
  • showkase2
    showkase2 Members Posts: 66
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Peep this:

I've been outta college for 6 years, right?

I'm going back this week. Gotta sit in long ass financial aid/registration lines this Friday.

I'm looking forward to classes...but I'm dreading the registration process like ? . ? disgusting. My kids won't even sniff an HBCU.
  • MeTaL
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lol, my ? goes to Claflin, he said some dude punched him in the face and ran away. For gang initiation.

Is UIC an urban campus? Cause unless it's a good city, that ? is wack. Morgan got the WOAT reputation. Bein downtown ain't never stopped ? from romping around on campus.

Anybody know Cali schools with good law programs? (and that are fun schools in general)

UCLA standford or santa clara
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nah, Drexel OFFICIALLY starts September 20, but Business students gotta come in on the 15th
  • Meet The Sniper
    edited August 2010
    Options
    UCLA standford or santa clara

I'll check them out. What are they area wise? Rural? (With enough people the get ? crackin) Urban? (WOAT if too many people live in the city of the school. SMH @ Chesnut Hill in Philly)
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited August 2010
    Options
    bill u aint smart enough to get in uic

and yeah it be like 2 dudes in a classroom with 20 girls

the problem is.

most of em fat,

or old
    or married.

it only be like 3 or 4 potentials

then 2 got boyfriends.

then 1 got 3 kids

u see what im talkin bout?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'll check them out. What are they area wise? Rural? (With enough people the get ? crackin) Urban? (WOAT if too many people live in the city of the school. SMH @ Chesnut Hill in Philly)

Them dudes tried to give me a 12k scholarship and I'm sitting there like " where the ? is this college, and why are they sending me admissions letters?"
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

the problem is.

most of em fat,

or old
    or married.

then 2 got boyfriends.

then 1 got 3 kids

that sounds like life
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

the problem is.

most of em fat,

or old
    or married.

then 2 got boyfriends.

then 1 got 3 kids

LMAO

that literally made me laugh.Drastic Tellin me I aint smart enough to go to a school He attends wtf
  • Meet The Sniper
    edited August 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Them dudes tried to give me a 12k scholarship and I'm sitting there like " where the ? is this college, and why are they sending me admissions letters?"

Lmao, them ? sent me the same ? in like Junior year of high school.

We saw that campus and frowned.
  • MeTaL
    edited August 2010
    Options

UCLA It is located in Westwood, Los Angeles-- a great place in SoCal for young people to enjoy life.

Standford is about 40 minutes to an hour from San Francisco and six hours from LA.

Palo Alto is a relatively quiet town, but there are still plenty of parties and a great social scene. You can find a list of their Greek houses on Stanford's websites. ( It's very hard to get in this school, said that admit rate is only 7 %)

Santa Clara is more of Jesuit-affiliated university, you might want to do Berkeley as you third. (Berkeley is another hard school to get into as well, for African Americans students, only 3 % graduate)
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yup. it starts monday, its only wednesday but I already want to take my life. School drives me nuts, ? is the only way Im gonna be able to pull myself up there. ? Accounting.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    we started yesterday...the 18th. unfortunately I wont be there this semester ***leaves thread depressed***
  • white people like me
    white people like me Members Posts: 171
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Started grad school last week doing epidemiology. It's a pain they werent handing out many assistantships though this year.
  • Conscious212
    Conscious212 Members Posts: 813 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Awesome, wanted to go to an out of state college, but couldn't get caught up in the loan/debt problem especially in this economy situation. Went for cuny( city university of new york) colleges.

thats where I go as well lol
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    week after next. but I already have my books so i'm just gonna start reading next week
  • MeTaL
    edited August 2010
    Options
    thats where I go as well lol

Yeah, which one you go to? I go to bmcc (Borough Manhattan Community College). Consider the top 10 community college in new york. It a really good school, but find that the majority of students do not go to class. They just go on financial aid, then gloss and floss and chill in the cafeteria.( I had people that I knew telling me people only come here to get fly) A lot students got kick out during the spring semester( my 2nd semester). By time classes were done and finals came up, the school was practically empty. Had a speech class during that semester, out of the 30 students only 7 remain. ? was sad, my Professor started busting out laughing. I just handle my business, get my ? together and stay focus. After i get my Associates from here( major MMA (Multimedia computers Arts/ Graphic Design). Going to take the Art BA program at NYU.
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    start back Monday at Chicago State. Taking morning classes this semester, so it'll be a lotta 18-25 y/o females for a ? to jump down on, instead of the 30-65 y.o chicks who be there during night classes.
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited August 2010
    Options
    f.e.d.s. wrote: »
    start back Monday at Chicago State. Taking morning classes this semester, so it'll be a lotta 18-25 y/o females for a ? to jump down on, instead of the 30-65 y.o chicks who be there during night classes.

ive had morning classes my whole 2 years, until this past summer.

my whole schedule is like 2 to 6 or 6 to 8 now lol

evening>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OH and uic is cool. ALOT of white people
    and black people who think they white.

im about to transfer to malcolm x though. cheaper.
  • Julius
    Julius Banned Users Posts: 216
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I dont start until the September 7th
  • Conscious212
    Conscious212 Members Posts: 813 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah, which one you go to? I go to bmcc (Borough Manhattan Community College). Consider the top 10 community college in new york. It a really good school, but find that the majority of students do not go to class. They just go on financial aid, then gloss and floss and chill in the cafeteria.( I had people that I knew telling me people only come here to get fly) A lot students got kick out during the spring semester( my 2nd semester). By time classes were done and finals came up, the school was practically empty. Had a speech class during that semester, out of the 30 students only 7 remain. ? was sad, my Professor started busting out laughing. I just handle my business, get my ? together and stay focus. After i get my Associates from here( major MMA (Multimedia computers Arts/ Graphic Design). Going to take the Art BA program at NYU.

Thats cool man. I go to John Jay College for Criminal Justice. I feel the same way here, it just doesn't have that academic environment to it.. I'm about to start my sophomore semester, I am going to transfer though, I want to go to a University heard about NYU. I was thinking about NYU but I heard the tuition is crazy and they don't help you with financial aid? Is that true? Are you going to take out a loan