Fresh Produce Beat Battle 4: scotty b v. tony s (Tony S. Wins)

Tha Killa
Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in Fresh Produce
What up fellas? I know this battle has taken a minute to get under way, but things have been hectic as ? for me the last few days

This is how it's gonna work out. Each producer has until Friday @ 5:00 PST to check in and post their beat for Round 1, in this thread, to be judged by your peers, AND the panel of judges I have selected. The winner of Round 1 is awarded 1 point.

And if ya'll need a memory refreshment for the rules for Round 1:
Tha Killa wrote:
Round 1 will consist of each producer submitting one of the hottest beats of their choice in the style that I give you. So if I ask you to submit a ? Souf beat each, the best beat, both sonically AND thematically, wins the Round. So if you ain't versatile, or at least have beats of different styles I suggest you pull out now. For each round I'll give you a day to submit that beat and I'll PM you a reminder of the deadline. So if you ain't already got a hot beat that fits the style that I ask for, make one nagga!

Today's style of beat will be Classical Rap (basically a fusion of Classical Music and Hip-Hop). Here's an example of that style of beat. Here's a more recent example of that style of beat.....

Round 2 will begin, in this thread, on Sunday afternoon.

Comments