New ILLUS Video- BEAUTIFUL DAY

Options
skeep
skeep Members Posts: 298
edited September 2010 in The Essence
Just saw this was posted today. Brand new.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zckPexAKqkA

Comments

• skeep
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • skeep
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Just heard this track on the Temple of HipHop radio show. Finally getting some love.
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    skeep wrote: »
    Just heard this track on the Temple of HipHop radio show. Finally getting some love.

That's good to hear, he seemed to be slightly annoyed at the hip hop world over at UGHH.

It's a nice album, good soulful production and he's nice with it.
  • skeep
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Word? Seems like UGHH is the only forum that shows dude any love. I like that site. Their cds are just too pricey usually but there are some mad funny conversations there and at least they show the underground some love. The other night saw a video on Youtube of Illus recording a new song with Gift of Gab from Blackalicious and I went to look for it again to post it here and it's been removed I guess. If anyone else finds it post it!
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    skeep wrote: »
    Word? Seems like UGHH is the only forum that shows dude any love. I like that site. Their cds are just too pricey usually but there are some mad funny conversations there and at least they show the underground some love. The other night saw a video on Youtube of Illus recording a new song with Gift of Gab from Blackalicious and I went to look for it again to post it here and it's been removed I guess. If anyone else finds it post it!

Not with the board, just the industry in general. It is a good site for discussion at times but for people who know a lot about the underground they seem to talk a lot of ? in a lot of threads constantly calling one another ? and ? like that... hopefully more discussion will go on in here in the near future :tu

I haven't seen that footage, will post if I find it :tu