would you wear a chastity belt

Options
juice86
juice86 Members Posts: 832
edited August 2010 in The Powder Room
So I today i when out today with one of my really good friends, Ive known this girl since we grade school, my mom is her moms bestfriend and are family close. She the best female friend all girls hate

Me and her get together every few months just to shoot the ? , and have lunch. she my window into the female brain.

So i told her about my girl wanting to my manscaping and she laugh, she told me that she had convinced her soon to be husband to wear a chastity belt, she said she conviced him to do it by saying "it will make having sex special on there wedding night" lol and she has the key to it LOL

Ladies would you do this for a guy if he asked you?

Guys would you do this for you lady if she asked you?

ME not a ? chance, put my ? in a lockbox and give you the key

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

ANyway...I remember I was gonna buy my ex-GF a collar and put DarcSkies on it. I miss her sometimes she was a freak. Anyway I know from personal experience that a female will do damn near anything for u if she is comfortable with you and really likes you. But a dude? Ehhhhhhh...whatever. If it was a freaky domme/submissive thing then I could understand it. But it just sounds like she dont trust that ? lmao

There are many reasons why that wouldnt work out for me. Wouldnt it be hard to use the bathroom? Also what if she/I gets in a car accident and needs to go to the hospital? ? would be embarrassing.

I can already guess the answers you're gonna get though LOL
  • juice86
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you can ? with it on, its just stops you from ? and jacking off. To me that would be a pain in the ass! The wedding is 30 days and he has been in it for 1 month already, my ? head would exploded if i was was stuck in one for 60 some odd days
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Your homeboy is a ?
  • DarcSkies
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If he's doing it for any other reason than some kinda ? freak ? then Im gonna go ahead and say homeboy is ? whipped and pathetic LOL Especially since she's not wearing one also.

LOL @ it makes the sex better. THis a ducktale man?
  • juice86
    edited August 2010
    Options
    She is my friend not him, i dont even like dude. He is corny and a lame ass jew
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    WTF is this?

If I have to put a belt on my man to know he's not ? around, then I don't want to be with him.

And hell no I wouldn't wear one either. I'm a grown woman.
  • DarcSkies
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao @ having a pad lock on ya panties